Just Hug

Just Hug

“ Why are you looking at him?”Kyu said and shrugged. When he followed her meaningless eyes, he saw the boy who was sitting on a bank and crying all alone.

 “ I want to hug him.” She answered him. It made his mind confused. They both haven’t known that guy. She couldn’t be friends with him or love him, there was no possibility like that… May be he didn’t know her very well either… But he had known her long enough to know that, she couldn’t be that much frivolous … There is no reason for her to hug him.

 “ Do you know him?”

 “ Nope…” She answered without hesitation. She didn’t even think about it for a second.

“ But I know  the tears.”

 “ What’s the meaning of that?”

 “ That means, when you see someone crying you must hug that person.” Now, she was really talking nonsense for him.

 “ You think that I’m talking nonsense, right?” She said on a sudden. She couldn’t take her eyes away from that boy. “ Crying is the purest thing that every human can do. People don’t cry just because they’re weak, like you suppose… They cry, because the strength they have is too heavy for them to carry on.” Girl stopped. She turned and looked into his eyes. His eyes showed everything… He couldn’t have understood even a word that she said. She smiled while she was looking at his eyes.

     And when Kyuhyun saw that smile, he thought that he had never seen such a sour smile like that.

 “ When a child falls down while running, he doesn’t cry because of the fall. He cries ‘cause he couldn’t keep running. The man/woman who can’t reach his/her target doesn’t cry because of his/her failure. He/ She cries because he/ she still wants to achieve it… So much…

   And the people who lost someone very important for them don’t cry because of their losts. They cry ‘cause they understand that how much they love that person.

    People cry because of their hopes are strong, their personalities are strong, their loves are strong… Strong enough to cry…” She said slowly. The boy on the bank was looking so uneasy. It seemed like he didn’t want someone to see him while he was crying. His hands were faltering and he put one of his hands on his mouth not to be heard.

     Even though he wanted to, after what she said, he couldn’t take his eyes away from that boy too.

 “ Do you know, why is it a sweet thing to hug someone without caring about who the person  is?”

He shook his head.

“ When you hug someone, your shoulders touch each otherI’m here, let me carry your burden just for a while…

    When you hug someone, your and his/ her heart start beating together… No matter what happens, your life is keep going like mine… Let my heart complete emptiness in your soul…

    When you put your arms around someone, The person can’t see anything except you…Now cry, cry until your burden leaves you alone. Let me fill your world ‘till you feel relieved. Let me be your shield between you and the world.”  She stopped and sighed.

 

 “ Is loving, knowing or hating him really important, that much? Since when tears can’t effect other people? When does the mentality that makes me stop while I want to hug him started? “

   When the girl started to walk to the bank, he followed her.

 “ Sometimes people wants to hear  Are you okay?    What can I do to make you feel better?before what happened? Why the questions asked just because of curiosity always come first?

  Opening your heart to someone can never be as useful as a smile without even noticing you’re smiling when you cry… People just need someone who can hug them without questions, that’s all… If you don’t want to cry alone, you must open your heart to the  others.” Even the boy who was crying couldn’t see her face, she hugged him gently.

 “ Did anyone tell you how much ugly you look while you’re crying? … Ah, there must be someone… Otherwise you weren’t be here and crying far away from everyone.”

 “ Who are you?” Even though Donghae tried, she didn’t let him go.

 “ Umm well, a friend. May beee?” She said with a funny voice.

    Donghae let go his breath…

    And he couldn’t realize his own laugh…