beginning

Life is not all we want it to be

Try listening to this -------->  Rainbow cover by Lay and Kris (While reading)

The story started when a girl who never know what is love meet a guy which just perfect. She never knows that she love this guy but unfortunately she’s fallen for him. He’s not the most handsome but the thing that she likes about him is his personalities. She’s not that clever or beautiful but she have a good heart which help everyone in needs. She’s always smile and never seen a tears shed from those beautiful eyes of her. He never cares about her because he’s in a relationship with his girlfriend who he adores really much, little did she know she’s deeply in love with him. She watch his every movement, she study the fact about him. As they said “Cool guy make you addicted, hot guys make you crazy, cute guys make up fallen without knowing” He’s a cute cubby guys, with a cute little face. They become really close friend and spent time talking each other more than any classmate.  One day her classmate figures out that she like him so the scandal spends around. She like it how they with him but in the end she still remember that he have a lover already. Deeply in her heart she knows that he’s always been there to hold her heart. After they tease about her and him he usually blushed and turn away so she fall to her side and think that he like her too. She knows that she can’t do anything with it because he had his girlfriend and he loves her so much. Who knows a girl like her can be his girlfriend? He didn’t know anything about her opposite of that she knows everything about him. She knows about his fact more than he knows it themselves. She knows that her heart is full of him and it’s difficult to remove so she let it be. His favorite foods, his favorite things, his favorite place are known by her. She did wish for them to break up soon. The next day miracle happens he did break up with his girlfriend as she wants. They said that he and his girlfriend are having a quarrel on their relationship but it just came to an end last night. She knows that it’s not her fault that they broke up but she can’t stop feeling guilty about it. She knows that he broke up with her just their problem but seeing him like a soulless person hurt her heart so much. After that she stayed not to him and helps him with every one of his problem. They started to chat with each other more offend. She know that’s it hurt and hard to recover from but she know that it’s her chance to get him as her and they could be together. It’ll take time for him to come back to his sense after that thing but she’s more than willing to do it. She’s blinded through the thing he did and the attention he’s giving so she didn’t care about the future further more. That night he’s complaining that they are so close to each and she’s acting so strange. He said that he don’t usually talk on phone nor messaging to each other except from his EX. After hearing that she feels like a thousand knife stab on her heart because he’s still can’t forget his EX. That night he spills everything he’s been holding in his heart out. She sat there and listens to his problem. He said that maybe he’s not good enough that why his Ex left him. And she comforts him with some sweet words about the relationship. He said that he’s afraid that he’s not going to forget his EX since one of his friend couldn’t do that when they broke up. She rises up the reason that she’s going to be next to him and help him with every problem.

That strong bond they made that night pull them a little more closely. She tries to draw his attention to her every time. In class she talks she laughs just to make him looking at her way and love her back but he never does. The tiny heart of her bump and squeeze hard whenever he talk to her or when their eyes met. An awkward conversation will started when they’re together and they know what they want from each other in time. He helps her with her works and explanation of the works and study whenever she needs one. As his anniversary is coming closer he’s getting a little bit down and seeing him like that just made cry. She don’t like to cry alot but nowadays she do alot esp before going to sleep. Before they broke up she cry because he love him so much but he didn’t love her or notice her back. And not after they broke up she’s still crying from seeing those sad eyes of his crying and the eyes bags are showing clearly. She wants to help him out of the problem really fast but he’s holding back so hard that it’s difficult to help.

One day he message to her cell and tell her that he found out his EX is going out with his best bud. He said that she think it’s happening during their relationship but he didn’t care about it since he believe that her won’t do anything like that to him. He said that he’s really hurt from the fact that he know and he’s crying so hard.

                Even the thing that his EX did to him he never forgets a single about her. He wrote his statues about loving her and wanting to get her back in the future. Little did he know he’s hurting another girl who loves him so much. She’s crying from seeing the thing he wrote on his wall every day.  She’s trying to keep away but she can’t. Until then she’s waiting for him for 3month now the time they’ve together. The time they spend just for each other talking and chatting seem forgotten from his mind.

One day she found out that he’s and his girlfriend is back together as a couple her heart stop for beating. It seem that everything seem really blur of all sudden. She can’t keep up with the truth so she just let it out. The guy she love so much and helped so much went back to his EX and left her alone. She didn’t know it at first because some of her best friend think it would be better if they kept it as a secret. Nothing can be a secret forever so she found out and then she ask her best friends if it’s true and it turn out to be true. He have to leave and she know that he would be happy with his EX but she hurt him once and she think that she’s going to do that again. She know that she’s selfish but she love him so much.

She decided to let go but every time someone about her and him the memory appear and she can’t over it. She cry her eyes out every night and wish that he would call and talk to her like before as they did. He use to comfort her but now he’s not there anymore and everything seem blank but she have to try for her sake. She know that she’s not going to forget him and she’s waiting.......

                 (Her letter to him) I want to tell you that am happy for you but it’s the last time am here to help so if one day history repeat itself am not going to be here and help you anymore. It’s your choice and you will ahve to walk by yourself I can’t help you decide or change your mind. 3 Month 7days are the most meaningful day of my life being with you.

I Love you

 

Sometime after the thing that happen to her pity life she just want to slit the knife on and die from this painful life. Every time something happen to her she just wants to end her life because no one cares about her even her own parent. They sometime ignore her pain and make her do all the chores which are not her job. Well because of the chores she didn’t have much time on studying since it wasted her time. Sometime it even pop into her mind that she’s an adopted child. Everything she does seem to be known by her parents. She always does her job well but it end up when her parents say that she never do anything or contribute any help to the house. Because of the pressure from both side of her she nearly collapse but she held her body strong because she don’t her parent to think that she’s a useless child who always find trouble for the family. Who know that her some laugh or smile didn’t come from her heart 89% of those are just faked so people around her won’t think that she’s happy. Who know that she always cry herself to sleep every night thinking about the thing people say about her.

She need care the most from the people around her esp the people who she love. She’s lack of care and helping from the started. No one give a about her when she upset. She care for the people around her because she think that in this life no one cares about her so she will do good deed hope for the people to do the same back to her. She could have die many time before but she wait. She think that people only do this to her because they’re unhappy. In her family whenever she had a problem no one care. Whenever she’s sick she ask her parent to pick her up at her school but they said that they have no time. In opposite of that when her brother caught a flu they rushed to his class and take him home with cares.

She’s not jealous of everyone but she just need some care and love from people around her.

 

Theme song RAINBOW

Tell me where there are rainbows

Can you give me back my wish?

Why is the sky so tranquil?

All the clouds have come to where I am

Have you got a mouth mask you can give me?

I let go and said too much, then those thing can’t be realized

Prepare time is a kind of cure

It is also the poison I am taking right now

If I can’t see your smile, how can I get to sleep?

Your shadow is so near yet I can’t hold you

The sun will still spin without the earth

I can still walk by myself without a reason

You need to leave; I know it’s very simple

You said that reliance was our obstacle

Even if I let you go but can you confiscate my love?

Just pretend that I only understood at the end

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys am writing a new story it true and it angst and I hope you like it.... please leave some comment and scribe it too nae?

my mood is low that why I'm writing this story....