•Suho - Being kidnapped by one of his sassaeng fans and him coming to save you.

Encounters of a Sassaeng

Everyday you live in fear as the group of sassaeng fans who stalks EXO increases daily. Sometimes it made you shake in fear whenever you see them outside your apartment. How they knew the address to your apartment? No-one knows.
All you know was they threw rotten eggs and vandalizes everything with paint. Once you forgot to lock the door because of leaving the apartment in a hurry.
You came home seeing a place you couldn't recognize as your apartment. And this was all the doings of these beings who call themselves as fans.
All day you worry about your boyfriend's condition and your own life to keep. The mailbox always filled with disgusting putrid letters of hate, threatening about your life. This has become part of your life. 
Because of these incidents, you hardly sleep. Always aware and cautious about your surroundings. It all added up to the point where you couldn't meet Junmyeon. Your boyfriend. Honestly you missed him. Is it worth it to have your life ed up by crazy strangers when they practically have no proof or facts to begin with?
For countless times you thought about ending it. Your life and this relationship. But the question fired back: Would it be worth it?
Because deep inside, you know once you enter this life. You can never step out. Even if you did, it would be selfish for Junmyeon to have the sassaengs and his life to be a horror.
At least with your presence, these sassaengs waste more time in bothering you.
Cautiously coming back from your workplace one day, you were alone. Your colleague has left at the last stop. You told yourself to be calm and cautious. 
The street lights were dim and in a quick glance it actually looks like a scene from a horror movie where the murdered could already be following you.
You heard about what happened to Junmyeon's Sunbae's girlfriends. You don't want to end up having to end your life miserably. 
Within moments, you heard faint tapping noises. Like footsteps approaching you. To your conscience it sounded like more than one people.
You fastened your pace smoothly. The sound of footsteps could be heard clearer.
'Run. Run.' You told yourself. But instead of obeying it, you kept a steady pace. Reaching a corner, you decided to make the run now. 
Unfortunately, an unknown force pulled you by the hair and dragging you towards a dark alley.
"Well well, if it isn't Junmyeon oppa's little ." You heard a girl's deep voice loud and clear. Then the feeling of sharp breathing on your neck.
You could feel your heartbeat increasing and your chest about to explode. The force on you head was too strong. It held you back as tears start to roll down your cheek. You couldn't do or say a thing. You froze. 
For once, you felt like time really did stop. It's just not at the right time. 
Your vision out in a moment after a sharp pain on the back of your head. Flashbacks of your childhood and happy moments played in your head. You even remembered the time when Junmyeon asked you out on a date shyly.
For the second time that day, you felt like you didn't want to wake up.
Your vision start to blur into a bright light, that's when you thought you went to heaven. Or your time on earth has ended. But the sudden pain on the back of your head brought back your conscience. 
Slowly, your eyes adjusted to the dim lighting in what you suppose is the back of a van. The worst thing is when you try to move. You were stuck, your hands tied to a chair you didn't realize was there. Neither did you realize that your lips are covered by a black duct tape. Everytime you move your lips you felt it's stickiness pulling off your skin slowly in an agonizing pace.
'Well, I guess I don't need to waste time on any more waxing for my lady mustache.' I thought to myself. 
That's when I heard a familiar ring tone.
"PICK UP PICK UP~ it's your loving oppa! PICK UP PICK UP~ YAH! LAZY BUMMMMMM...." It continued.
"Omo. Omo. Unnie. It's Junmyeon oppa!" You heard a high pitched voice nearby. 
"Really? Give it to me." A deeper voice said.
"Put it on loudspeaker! I wanna hear his voice too!!" Said a similar high pitched voice.
"Yah! Shut up." The same deep voice boomed, followed by what sounded as a smack.
"Yeoboseyo?" You heard the voice of Junmyeon. Is it really him? A tear fell from your puffy eyes once more. It's been months since you heard this voice. You missed it. Too bad it's unreachable, and probably be the last time you hear this voice. 
"Neh~ junmyeon oppa..." The deep voice transformed into a sickening sweet voice.
"Who is this?" Junmyeon's voice started to sound worried.
"It's your jagiya~ oppa. Call me your jagiya~" she continued.
"Me too! Me too!" The high pitched voices followed.
"Yah! I said Shut Up!" Another smack was heard. 
"What have you done to her?! I swear i'm going to track you down!" The sweetness in Junmyeon's voice disappeared into a fierce growl.
"Mhhm!! Mhmmm!!" You tried screaming.
"Yah! Go check on that . Keep her unconscious if you can." Snarled the deep voiced.
"Aish. Why is it always us?!" Whined one of the high pitched voice. 
They started to appear, first the shadows and soon two figures of girls in their school uniform. Their hair stayed on their shoulders. They seemed sweet, you could never think guessed if they were sassaeng fans.
"Omo. What should we do to this ?" One of them held up my chin forcefully.
"Yeah. Because of you we couldn't listen to Suho oppa's voice." Another one said as she poked your nape hardly. 
"Do you wanna die?!" The one holding up your chin, smacked your face.
Unable to do anything nor even say anything, you felt tears fell on your face once more. Making you wonder why you're being such a crybaby.
"Awwh. It hurts doesn't it? Go on. Cry! Cry as hard as you can! No one will save you. Not even your precious Suho oppa." The two snickered.
"Oh.. Look at this unnie. Could this be from Suho oppa?" She pulled off the necklace on your neck. Sure it doesn't worth more than 5 000 won but it held much memories. It was handmade by Suho himself. Only for you to have.
"Oh? It is isn't it?" One of them said when they saw the look on your face. 
You nearly lost faith, no-one is coming to save you. You're going to die here, alone and afraid. 
"yah! Why is she still awake?! Didn't i tell you to keep her unconscious?!" The deep voiced lady started to show herself. She looks like a typical woman in her twenties. In her hand, she held your phone. With the keychain Suho gave you on your birthday. 
"Oh wait. We need the password to this phone of hers. Who knows what we can find inside." She cackled like a villain.
"Ooh.. This is going to be fun." Said the girl who was holding you earlier. 
You squeezed your eyes shut, knowing what they were going to do. Just as you predicted, she pulled off the duct tape covering half of your face.
It felt like fire burning your face and you almost choked on a scream as it happened to fast. You felt blood on the dry lips of yours.
"Yuck, why does suho oppa even want to date her? she has mustache." The girl checked on the tape.
"Yeah. And she has such a fat face. I am so much better than her." The other school girl caressed her own face. Sure, it's a V-line. But who knows how many times she's been under the knife.
"Shut up! Why are you both so noisy?! So , tell us what is your pin number!" The deep voiced girl slapped your face.
You stretched your face and jaw, sore from all the hitting you've been getting. 
"So. Not going to talk are you?" She raised an eyebrow. "Okay then. Girls, rip her clothes off." 
"What?!" You managed to say a word.
"Good, now tell us. What's your password?!" She glared at you.
"Over my dead body." You glared back.
You had no memories what happened afterwards but you remembered getting more hitting.
The next thing you woke up to was being in a white room and laying down on a baby blue bed.
There were needles stuck in the back of your palm and you flinched at the sudden pain you had on your whole body. There were visible bruises every where you see. 
At least you're safe now, but by who? Where are those girls earlier? You tried to feel your face, it still stings where they pulled off the duct-tape. 
Suddenly the door opened. You were ready to go 'karate' with whoever comes in. 
"She's awake! O-mai-gat! Suho hyung! Hyung!!!" Baekhyun yelled, the sound of footsteps were then heard. Somehow, It sounded more like an avalanche to you. 
"Guys guys! Chill! It's a hospital here!" Chen tried to calm everyone down.
"Yah! Move out the way!" You finally heard the voice you waited the whole time for: Suho.
"Jagiya!!!" He tried to embrace you.
"Akh." You winced at the pain it gave you. Apparently, he laid his weight on the palm where there were needles stuck into.
"Ah! Mian mian" he apologized quickly.
"Yah! Why so harsh on her? She just woke up from shock! For shisus's sake." Kris said out of nowhere.
"Omo. Are you okay?" Kyungsoo approached you.
"Yeah." You coughed, your throat felt dry. 
"Here's some water!" Kai rushed, while opening a bottle of water. 
"Don't worry about the girls who bullied you. Tao had them 'karate'-ed earlier." Xiumin commented.
"Yeah. And you're moving into Suho hyung's aparment." Sehun added.
"Yah! That was suppose to be a surprise!" Luhan quickly covered the maknae's lips.
A chuckle left your lips when you saw Suho in his jealous state. You've been ignoring him the whole time. He didn't even bother to step up to say a word or so. He just looked down on the floor while tapping his foot on it, impatiently. 
"Boy am I hungry." You said on purpose.
"Oh don't worry, our kyungsoo cooked...." Lay said before getting interrupted by Kris.
"Okay! We'll go buy some!!" Kris started dragging each member out.
"But why? There's wifi here." Tao blurted out.
"Yah! Just get out of here." Kris grumbled.
"Okay okay.. Geez." Tao said. One by one the members left, leaving you and suho alone in the room.
There was silence. Not the awkward one though. It's quite comfortable. 
"So, how long was I out?" You asked.
"3 days." He said. 
"That's it?" You mumbled, thinking he had much more to say. 
"You weren't worried or anything?" You try to lure the questions out of him.
"Well not really. I'm already getting used to my girlfriends being kidnapped and almost dying from being harassed by these sassaeng fans. Oh and also that she couldn't wake up for three days. Or being able to respond to me while i'm worried sick about losing her." You sensed the sarcasm in his tone. "Yeah. It's very usual for me." 
"Ah.. Really?" You hung your head.
"Of course i'm worried sick! Who wouldn't be?! I almost felt like jumping off SM's building when I heard about the news." He sniffled a sob.
"Mianhae. I wasn't careful that day." You mumbled.
"Why are you saying sorry? It ought to be me who should be apologizing. I'm sorry I wasn't always there for you. I promise i'll be better. Like you heard, You're moving next to our dorm." He kept talking like tomorrow.
"Yeah. I love you too." You leaned closer to give him a kiss. 
"I'm talking too much again aren't I?" He smiled as you both pulled away. 
"Hm. Not bad for a first kiss." You smiled.
"I'm glad you made it." He leaned closer to give you a soft kiss. 
"I wouldn't have if it wasn't for you." You sighed happily. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey~ So this is chapter 1! leave a comment for critics, suggestions and who you want next. I'll be watching you~

lalalalalalalalala~