Mission

A mate for me?

I fought all my conscience and concentration until I felt so exhausted when I stepped into my private condo which I earned throughout the hardships. It was worth every minute, every challenges I had. 
What pleases me more is that he lives just above in a far more luxurious condo which I happened to visit the last time I dropped his errands. 
It was fascinating in every inch I took in sight. The way he places his things are so organized and clean in many ways i couldn't explain. I heaved a surprising sigh of relief when I dipped myself in the warm water I prepared. 
Maybe one day I could do the same thing with him. I couldn't possibly hold it back until he does. I heard light footsteps from my sensitive ears which indicates he was back. 
As if time flies, it came to the day which you had foreseen in numerous daydreams. Today could be the day you finally get a mate or the last chance you have to have a mate since she-wolves don't always has all her life to get a mate. 
I already reached the appropriate timing for an alpha she-wolf to ripen into the stage of getting a mate and this is just step-one.
Pulling away the doors which leads to the chamber of clothes. Organized from tops, bottoms, dresses to shoes. I guided myself to that spot where I kept all the best stuffs. I had planned for this occasion from times when I was a child. It has a huge impact in me as a young she-wolf. 
The dress slightly sparkled from the pretty beads it held. It was the perfect shade of beige.
A neat row of white lace completes the corset. It hugged my body well, the slits which are located on each side of my thighs showing quite much of my legs. 
I styled my hair into a traditional tucked bun hair-do. Even portions of makeup is added to my face. My eyes glistened under the bright light which surrounds the mirror reflecting my look. 
A fine color of red lipstick is applied and spread evenly as I rubbed my lips together. I just hope it's not to much for such an event, but just enough to catch his attention. 
I picked a gold party bag to finish the look and got ready to catch a taxi to the location where the party will be held. 
As soon as it slowly approached the destination I could feel my stomach and intestines churning as I tried to calm myself. Turns out my blush got so intense that it looked as though I did apply some. 
I heaved a nervous sigh as I payed the uncle who drove the taxi.
"Don't worry miss. You look great. Your date is lucky." He smiled genuinely. 
"Thank you. And I hope it would turn out that way." I chuckled and stepped out the taxi. 
The whole building looked expensive and elegant just by itself. Besides the whole crowd of people which came mostly in pairs. They all looked beautiful, even more appealing than usual. I clutched my bag tighter as the fear came that he wouldn't notice me. 
Suddenly a familiar scent of a man came to me as he offered to enter the building with me. 
"Hi there gorgeous. Didn't think you'd come alone." He teased.
"Taecyeon? Stop it." I chuckled seeing that it was just one of my colleague known for his cheekiness. 
"Didn't think you'd come alone as well." I added once I eyed him from head-to-toe.
"Oh, I won't leave alone." He reassured me with a cheeky smile.
"Oh Taecyeon. Good luck." I rolled my eyes. 
We entered the room which are packed with people, it turned out just I expected it would be with it's extraordinary exterior.
Taecyeon soon left you with some woman he found during his time in the buffet. I chuckled and rolled my eyes as I saw him disappear into the dance floor.