A Warm Detention

A Warm Detention

   “Ohh, hyung, you’ve got to be kidding me…”

   “No. I’m not joking. I’m really really serious, Sungjae-ya! I’m SERIOUS!! Look at my eye!!” he closen his face to mine, and looking straight to my eyes. I can’t help but looking at another direction.

   “I… Can’t..”

   “What? You can look at Ilhoonie in the eyes, but you can’t look at me in my eyes?”

   “Th-there’s a reason for that, hyung~”

   “Of course there is, and that’s why I’m giving you two hours of detention!!” he smash his toy hammer to the table, like a jugde that’s putting up a judgement over a criminal. But I’m not a criminal!! ><

   “Two hours!!? My favourite show will start in 45 minutes!!”

   “That’s why this is a detention, Sungjae-ya~”

   “B-“

   “No but!! Go to my bed, NOW!!” he pointed his toy hammer at his bed. But…

   “Why your bed? I got a bed too…”

   “…Oh come on, just go, Sungjae-ya~” I can saw him trying to cover his blushing face, but that’s too late since I already saw him blushing~ -w-   But, Minhyuk-hyung looks really cute when he’s like this~ >////<  Ohh yeah, if you didn’t realize, it’s Minhyuk-hyung. I don’t know why but he look really pissed.. I mean, when everyone went out, and just both of us in this house, he suddenly locks every door, every windows, every closet’s hole, and every possible way out, making me forced to stay inside the house and can’t even pee..

   “Alright.. Alright…” I walk slowly in a pose of a zombie and sit right at the corner of Minhyuk-hyung’s bed. I roll myself and drop my body right at the center of the bed. But my attention quickly taken by a shirt that’s hung right across Minhyuk-hyung’s bed. I rise myself and take that shirt, and take a deep smell at it.

   “It smells like Minhyuk-hyung~” yes, indeed… Well, to be exact smells like his perfume, but as recall, Minhyuk-hyung is the only one who use that brand of perfume.

   “What are you doing, Sungjae-ya?” I quickly stop my action as I saw Minhyuk-hyung came inside, still with the toy hammer in his hand.

   “I-It’s.. It’s…” ohh, my face blushes hardly!!

   “Why did you hug Ilhoonie’s shirt?” huh? Ilhoon-hyung’s?

   “Huh? No way. Tell me it wasn’t his, right?”

   “It was his shirt, Sungjae-ya. Don’t lie to me. You know it. He wear that last night.” Minhyuk-hyung’s mouth frowned, not pleased of what I did.

   “B-but!! It.. It smells like you!! Like your perfume!! This can’t be Ilhoon-hyung’s…” I’m still can’t believe that this was Ilhoon-hyung’s.. It just can’t be..

   “He borrows my perfume last night..” ohh…

   “A-ahh… So, that’s why…”

   “But, how did you know the smell of my perfume? You didn’t even remember your own.” Minhyuk-hyung’s face blushes as he said that. Not long after, my face quickly blushes too.

   “I-It’ it’s nothing..!! Yeahh… Kekeke…“ I can see that he wasn’t pleased with my answer.

   “Whatever then~   Put that back!!”

   “Yeah, yeah, okay~” I quickly put the shirt back to it’s place. Ohh crap… It’s not as tidy as before…

   “…You must’ve hug it very hard until it became like that…”

   “J-just please don’t tell Ilhoon-hyung that I’m the one who did that, or he’s gonna kill me… TT^TT” screw my bad ability to clean.. Screw..

   “… Let’s just continue to the detention… Your detention starts.. NOW.” he press a button on the alarm that has been perfectly set 2 hours after this hour. Ohh man... He's serious!! What should I do..? This will be a 2 hours of awkward moment... ><   I drop myself back to the bed and hugMinhyuk-hyung's pillow. It's still warm, remembering that we just woke up like half of a hour ago. Again, I take a smell at it. I don't know why, but I kept on trying to smell every items in Minhyuk-hyung's room... Ahh.. This sounds embarassing... >////<   I roll back, facing the wall, still holding Minhyuk-hyung's pillow. Suddenlt, I can feel an arm on my chest. Someone hug me? But the only person here is just me and...

   "H-hyung?" my face blushes hardly. God, please don't let Minhyuk-hyung see it.. But... Why did Minhyuk-hyung hug me? Isn't he's pissed? Ahh hyung~   I didn't understand you... And it pissed me off when I didn't understand you~

   "Sungjae-ya~"

   "Yes?"

   "You must've like Ilhoonie so much, eh?" huh? Why did he-  Ohh... I see... That's why he looks so pissed... Because Ilhoon-hyung~? He thinks that I like Ilhoon-hyung? Ahh... Hyung... If you just know that I like you...

   "Well... I..." should I say it to him? SHOULD I CONFESS NOW?

   "You what?"

   "Umm... I do like Ilhoon-hyung. But I like you too. And Peniel-hyung, and Eunkwang-hyung, Changsub-hyung and Hyunsik-hyung too~   Ohh, and hyungs from beast also, and G.NA-noona, and-"

   "That's not the like that I'm talking about, Sungjae-ya~"

   "But, I did like everybody~   Aren't we're a family? Cube family?" I try to putting up an aegyo, hoping that Minhyuk-hyung will melt a bit, but, no.. It didn't work... Ahh... I just think that I haven't prepared everything to putting up a confession right now... ><

   "Sungjae-ya!! Answer this hyung~!!" he rolls my body, making my body facing his, with an extremely close range, with his eyes stares intensely at mine. Ice cubes... Where's ice cubes... I need them to chill my boilong face!! >////<

   "Really, hyung.. I like everyone.."

   "...So, I'll just change my question.. Which hyung did you like the most?" ohh crap... oh CRAP... Why did he ask something like that!!?

   "U-Ummm...." while I'm thinking, Minhyuk-hyung sudenly hit his toyhammer to my head.

   "H-hey! What's that for!!?" I give a gentle pats to my head. Well, the hit wasn't hard, though... I've smashed a watermelon with my head before. Do you think a toyhammer would hurt me? Nahh... -w-

   "For thinking for too long.."

   "That's not a very reasonable ans-  Ouch!! Again?!" he hit my head with the toyhammer again.

   "That's for commenting the unnecessary thing~   Now answer me!"

   "I like everyone the same!!! Really!!!" I shouted right to Minhyuk-hyung. I know this wasn't polite enough, remembering that he's my hyung, and I wasn't telling the truth, but... I'm trying to cover my shaky voice, and the only thing that can cover it was by shouting.. Ahh, I'm sorry, hyung... I like you the most.. Really... But I just can't tell you... ><

   "Lie!!" he hits his toyhammer again.

   "What lie? I'm telling the truth!!"

   "You're shouting because you're lying~" snap.. Right at the center of the target...

   "I-I-I wasn't... Really..." he again hit his hammer after I answer.

   "That's another lie.. So, I'll make it easy for you... What do you think about uri leader?" he rises from his position, and now he's sitting in the side of the bed. I quickly do the same thing, so it won't be rude (or I might got some hit again)...

   "Eunkang-hyung? He's fine, I guess? He's super funny, like I mean really really funny! Ohh, and he's also a great leader. Is that enough?" LOL... I give such an awkward answer... But, maybe that's the best I can do right now... But Minhyuk-hyung nodded his head. Looking kinda pleased. And that means good thing, since he won't hit the toyhamer at my head again this time~ >u<

   "Alright~   How about Changsub?"

   "The same goes to him. But, he's not the leader, though, so, I'll just say that he has a great voice~" he again nodded his head. But then, he suddenly stares me in the eyes. God... Looks like the next question will be difficult~

   "Okay.... Now, what's your opinion about your hyungs from the maknae line, Ilhoon and Peniel?" he skips Hyunsik-hyung and suddenly go to Peniel-hyung and Ilhoon-hyung? Oh wait, wait, I think I know why...

   "They're good. I mean, I play and hang out with them a lot. They're really fun. And-   Ouch! What's that for? I'm answering your question right now~" dang... Another hit... This is getting annoying... -___-

   "That's for lying before... See? You like them the best, right~   You even not embarassed to kiss Ilhoonie. Peniel seems like he likes you a lot, and it looks like you're giving him some 'hope'~"

   "Me? Kissing Ilhoon-hyung? When?"

   "When we're on Weekly Idol, when he was suppossed to kiss you in the cheek, but you turn your face and it turns to a kiss in the lips. When we're doing some 'crazy' karaokes at cube ent building also. Nillili Mambo, you remember? Yeah, those are the two that I remember A LOT.!!" right... I was just remember that kind of thing... But, it was months ago!! And, what's the deal with Peniel-hyung? Uhh... But I better stay silent right now...

   "...."

   "And, and, Peniel... He look like he really likes you. By likes, I mean literally, LIKES!! And stupid enough, you really look like you're giving him 'that' kind of hope, without knowing that. You hang out a lot with him. You mention PenJae, PenJae, aaaand PenJae everywhere!! I'm sick of hearing that!! When will you mention MinJae!!? Don't you see that I like you!!? How could you be so unsensitive!!!!??" I can see Minhyuk-hyung's face blushes. But now, I know it wasn't a normal blush... He nearly cries... Of course, I would nearly cry too if I was saying the same thing as he said before.. I can't believe that he's the one who confess to me, not me to him... Now I know why he did this... It was because of what I did last night...

-Flashback-

I just came back home, after hanging out with Peniel-hyung. I run excitedly to the kitchen, where I saw my lovely Minhyuk-hyung in an apron is cooking for all of us. Eunkwang-hyung is helping too. They look like a figure of mom and dad for us, but.. Well, i'm not accepting if MY Minhyuk-hyung is with Eunkwang-hyung.

   "Ahh, Sungjae-ya, you finally home. Go sit with everyone else at the table. We're making dinner right now."

   "Alright. Please cook it deliciously~ :3"

   "Kekeke... Of course, of course~"

I move to the dining table and found everyone chatting and putting up some jokes. I take a seat next to Peniel-hyung.

   "So, how's your 'date'? Did PenJae goes well together today?" asked Changsub-hyung while giving 'that' kind of expression.

   "It went well~   Right, Sungjae?"

   "Yeah. We have lots of fun together! We're playing some games at the arcade, eat some ice cream together~"

   "Oh, oh, and don't forget the photo booth!!" Peniel-hyung looks excited when telling them about the photo booth. Well, it is fun inside there, but, it'll be better if I came with... Ahem... Minhyuk-hyung....

   "Yes, of course. The photo booth is great! We take a lot pictures, since they came out great!"

   "A lot of PenJae moments~ *O*"

   "Yeah, PenJae moments~!! xD"

   "And, look at this~!!" Peniel-hyung show his cellphone, and the wallpaper appeared to be one of the photo that we took at the photo booth. I'm using the same wallpaper by the way~

   "Waahhh, how cuteee~!! How about you, Sungjae-ya?" now Hyunsik-hyung is the one who's asking.

   "I'm using the same wallpaper too, of course~" I show my cellphone as a proof.

   "Woaaahhh..... Look, I know PenJae is real!!" uhh... Now Changsub-hyung sounded like a hardcore fans of PenJae... -n-a

   "Yeah, yeah, I know it~" Hyunsik-hyung seems pleased with that too. But not with Ilhoon-hyung. He was just sitting there, calmer than before...

   "Hey, hey, Sungjae, we got two more fans~ x3" Peniel-hyung laughs while patting my back, as for me, I'm still curious about Ilhoon-hyung..

   "Yeah, right, of course~" I'm still looking at Ilhoon-hyung, and he suddenly looks kinda shocked after seeing the kitchen. I take a look there, and I can see Minhyuk-hyung, standing like a statue. Not moving even an inch.

   "Minhyuk-hyuuung~   Come here and join us~!! With the dinner of course~" usually, Minhyuk-hyung will laugh and sit on his usual chair, but, he's still standing right in front of the kitchen.

   "...You alright, Minhyukkie?" Eunkwang-hyung seems like he cant get a way out of the kitchen because Minhyuk-hyung covers the only way in and out. He pats Minhyuk-hyung's shoulder, and with that tap, Minhyuk-hyung moves for some inches, just to give Eunkwang-hyung a way out of the kitchen.

   "H-hyung? You alright?" I rise my body and approach Minhyuk-hyung. As I came closer, Minhyuk-hyung moves, putting the soup at the dining table. But, he pass me!! He didn't even look at me!! How could that be??

Tonight's dinner tasted good, but, the atmosphere is not good at all... This wont be a good record... BTOB never fights before!! ><"   What did I do wrong? Minhyuk-hyung didn't even look at me, or saying anything to me right now... TT^TT

-end of flashback-

Crap... Just crap... How could I just realized that now? Aaahhh!!! Yook Sungjae!!! You're such an idiot!! I move my hand slowly, and hug him. I'm giving him a signal to put his head to my shoulder, and he do so! Wow... Way to go, Sungjae~

   "Well, you may see that kind of things, but, you know that wasn't true."

   "...."it seems like he's getting calmer right now. He's just being quiet, not doing anything, in my hug.

   "You know that I kiss Ilhoon-hyung because I want to because of his fear of skinship. You know that I didn't give any 'hope' to Peniel-hyung, if that 'hope' is what you mean. You know that I do hang out with them because I like them, like everyone else. But, what you don't know..." I move my face closer to his, and whispers.

   "I like you the best." as I whispered that words, Minhyuk-hyung suddenly pushes my arms and take a deep look at my face. I'm smiling of course~   His smile finally blooms, and he quickly closen his face to mine, putting the both of our lips together. He hug me tightly like he didn't want to let go of this moment. Well, I don't want too, but... I... must... take a breate... NOW!! I pats Minhyuk-hyung's back, hoping that he would understand my signal to let go. And he actually understand~!!

   "Ahh, I'm sorry... ><   I'm just too excited right now~   Kekeke..." now there's the usual Minhyuk-hyung. The cheerful-childish one with a lot of spirit and bright smiles.

   "Ahh, it's alright~   So...."

   "So, this was just the first step! So, let's think... I already kiss you because you kiss Ilhoonie before, so, let's go out on a date like what you did with Peniel!!"

   "Like, NOW? Really? They told us to stay home!!"

   "Nahh... They'll came soon~   Let's just go anyway~" he grab my hand and pulls it, forcing me to stand up and giving me a wide grin. Ahh, this hyung... I just feels like... I want to...

   "So... Where should we go, Sung-  Ungh!" I give Minhyuk-hyung a slight kiss, and of course he's blushing.

   "Now, that's the same like what I did to Ilhoon-hyung~   Just a slight kiss.." I put on a grin, while Minhyuk-hyung laughs.

   "Yeah, yeah, of course~   Let's just go.. Let's make more MinJae moments than PenJae moments!!" I laughs as Minhyuk-hyung said this.

   "Hell yeah!! Let's show the world more about MinJae~!!" I open the bedroom door, and runs towards the front door, and as I came there, I was just realized something...

   "Why did you stop? Open the door."

   "Aren't you locks every way out before?"

   "Ahh, yes, I forget..."

   "Where's the key?"

   "....Oh crap!! I secretly put it in Hyunsik's pocket!!!"

   "No way!!! So we can get out!!?"

   "Errr...."

   "Hyuuuungg!!!!" ><

 

-END(?)-

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ahhh, it's finally done!! I'm at work right now, by the way~ xD   The contract will end at April 15th, so, expect me to be more active then~ ><    Ohh, and I'm sorry for every PenJae shippers that might come across this fic~   Please don't be offended... This is a MinJae fic anyway~ >u<"

And, I'm sorry if this wasn't much, but I hope you enjoy this one~ ><    Leave a comment maybe? Or not? You don't want to leave comment? Ahh, alright.. Thank your reading by the way~ ^^   And if you comment, thank you so much for the comment!! Oh, oh, and please do state if you want another MinJae~ xD   I might write another one soon~ :3   Right... And the last one will be a sorry for some typos and grammar errors... *bows*

Oh yeah, and I'll update my other fic soon~ ^^