-

GBOM DRABBLES

“Jiyong-ie~” Her beautiful melodic voice rang in my eardrums as I turned and smile at her before turning back to the stack of lyrics in front of me, trying to regain back my focus. God, I’m so in love with this lady of my life. I can’t wait for her dating ban to be removed and I’ll announce to the whole world how much I love her. From the corner of my eyes, I saw her pouting as she settled herself in the chair beside me and started spinning herself.

Which was, sadly, very distracting.

“Bom-yang, do you mind?”

Sighing dramatically, she stopped herself and sat beside me in silence for a minute before she started fidgeting all over again. Something’s on her mind, but I’m just waiting for her to ask.

“You’ll be back in time right?” Finally.

“In time for?” I tried to sound as innocent as I could, pretending that I’d absolutely no idea on what she was talking about. Of course I’ll be back in time.

Ah.. Ah.. Nevermind.” Aish, this lady. Pretending to be ignorant, I continued writing, aware of the fact that she was peeping at whatever I was writing. Why are you holding back the words you wanted to say? Just tell me straight, let’s not play a game. How my heart flutter at your three letter name. See you on the 14th, I’ll won’t give it a miss. Baby I’m gonna miss you every day. Let me hold on to you, and let’s stay this way.

Suddenly, I felt her hands and a peck on my check. “See you on the 14th too.” She giggled as I poked her cheek. 

 

Author's note: Hi guys, sorry! I've been busy with work recently, so yeah.. Soon soon! Sorry for making so many promises and not updating and all, I'll see you guys soon~!