Realize

Is It Too Late To Say 'I Love You!'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning I woke up just to find an empty bed. I got off of the bed and went to go wash up before heading downstairs. As I walk down the stairs I can hear grunt and long breathe. I cover my ear and close the door hard.

“Morning.” Kris greet me but I didn’t feel like greeting him back.

“Morning.” I saw that y Amber standing next to him holding a plate of food.

“Would you like some food?” Kris ask turning his head toward me.

“No, am fine.” I walk pass him and open the cabinet.

“Okay then. I made enough for all 3 of us.” Kris said as I didn’t bother to turn to look at him but contunie to pour myself a drink.

“I’ll eat later.” I walk pass them and went to plot myself on the sofa.

I pick up the remote control and turn on the TV. Then I flip through some channecl. Nothing was good on any way. But then I stopped as I saw the movie ‘White Chick’. I laugh at some of the funny part and smile. Then someone place a hand on my shoulder making me turn my head toward him.

“Eat it.” Kris hand me a plate.

“No thanks.” I place it on the coffee table and stare back toward my movie.

“Wait Kris.” I said as he turn his head back.

“Yes.” Kris stood there.

“Can we talk?” I ask as he nodded his head and walk toward me.

“What is it?” Kris ask as he sat on the sofa.

“Let’s get a divorce.” I took all the guts I have and told him.

“Wh-what are you saying?” Kris was shock.

“Kris, let’s get a divorce. You know very well that we’re both in this arrange marriage because of a promise that our parents made. In fact we don’t love each other. So why not get a divorce.” I felt something stabling my chest.

“Why so soon? We only had been marry for only 2 and half a year. In fact we got marry because you told my parents and sbliing that you love me.” Kris widen his eye and then narrow it.

“you know I only did it for my parents. Any way…”

“If that what you want then okay. just bring the paper work and sign it. What ever you want just name it.” Kris stood up from the chair with a huge smile on his face.

“I don’t want anything. You can have everything.” Kris was already out the living room.

I fake a smile and continue to watch my movie. Knowing that you don’t love me pain me. knowing that you just staying in the marriage just because you want something out of it. l but I just can’t stand it any more. 2 and half a year of marriage with you sleeping around girl is enough for my heart. It’s time for me to let go. Goodbye Yi Fan. Then I heard the front door close. They went out. I ran upstairs and pack my clothes. Still tears coming down but ignore it. I decided not to call any one and tell them. As I finish packing I took it downstairs with me and place it inside my car. After that I drove off to a place only I know.

“Are you sure about this Lilyana?” Kyungsoo ask as I took the pen in my hand.

“please.” He hand me the paper and I sign it.

“Thank you.” I place the pen down.

“Kris didn’t object to this.”

“No, but it’s okay.”

“But you love him so much. why now?” Luhan pop out of no where.

“No reason. Any way I got to go. Please give it to him so that he can sign it. I got to go. Thanks oppa. I’ll miss you guys.” I hug them both and walk out of the door.

I walk back to my car. Eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter