It started out with hello and ended with I love you~

The Day It All Crashed~

*WARNING*

IF YOU DON'T WANNA END UP CRYING, THEN YOU BETTER NOT READ THIS!


Hye Sun was chatting with one of her friends on the internet and talking about how she wants her future to turn out. She then opened a new tab and a username caught her attention. She hit the "friend request" button and waited for the person to accept her freind request. She waited for a few minuets and saw the "new friends" icon on her screen. She was happy because the person accepted her as a friend. She went to the private messages and started out with a simple hello.

Hye Sun: Hello^^

Hyun Joong: Hey^^ my new friend! I'm happy!

Hye Sun: hehehe hello!^^ my name's Hye Sun and I'm 16, I'm happy too^^

Hyun Joong: I'm 16, entering 17 tomorrow :) and a male species :)

Hye Sun: So you're birthday's tomorow?! Happy early birthday oppa! hehe

Hyun Joong: hahaha ani, my birthday's not tomorrow, but since tomorrow is the end of 2013, then I consider myself to be 17 years old! But my birthday's on February 24th haha^^

Hye Sun: Haha you're still older than me xD my birthday's on May 30th!

Hye Sun and Hyun Joong kept talking, plaid games, laughed, cuddled, hugged, and became closer by each message they sent to each other. They talked about everything... about ridicilousness, scary stories, embarrassing moments and so on... one day Hyun Joong asked Hye Sun what her most ridicilous dream was and she told him that she dreamed of kissing a monkey, he thought it was so hilarious that he kept laughing about it everyday. He then asked her who her first kiss was and she told him that some guy stole it from her when she was little, he got jealous and called the guy a monkey.  Hye Sun wondered why he was jealous so she asked him and he told her that the guy who kissed her is a punk and shouldn't have done it. Hye Sun thought that his reactions were funny and cute, so she asked him what was his most ridicilous dream ever...

Hyun Joong: I used to dream of kissing a walrus! hah! how is that?! better than the monkey monkey, right?!

Hye Sun: *dies from laughter* hahahahhahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!! so your first kiss is a walrus!!! ahahhahahahaha

Hyun Joong: well I never had a kiss....so is it?!!!

Hye Sun: *laughs* hahah yes it is xD

Hyun Joong: I mean real kiss...I really never had it...
but...I when to the zoo and the walrus instructor asked me to kiss the walrus...and I kissed it...
and then I dream of it....
ohh my god...my first kiss is with a walrus!

Hye Sun and Hyun Joong kept playfully arguing about it and laughed all night long, they talked about different things... they plaid naughty together because Hyun Joong was jealous that Hye Sun could be naughtier than him, he thought that it's a man's duty to be naughtier than the girl so that's why he wanted someone to teach him how to be naughty so he could beat Hye Sun. He never was able to beat Hye Sun in naughtiness, but he was able to beat her in school related things.

Once Hye Sun and Hyun Joong were playing around as always, they were laughing and having a good time together... then Hyun Joong didn't reply for a while and Hye Sun got worried~ she messaged him and waited for his reply... he replied after a short time.

Hyun Joong: can I lend your shoulder Sun-ah?

Hye Sun: of course u can, what is it?

Hyun Joong: nothing...feeling like crying..

Hye Sun: oh..well come here then *wraps my arms around you*

Hyun Joong: Sun-ah...you are my best friend! *wraps arms around you*

Hye Sun: Hyun-ah...u r my best friend too...

Hye Sun was worried about Hyun Joong and his mood change... she tried to keep him laughing and make him happy again, it worked... he was laughing again and playing around with her and talking about stupidness~ Hye Sun started reading a story and it took her long to reply to Hyun Joong~ she finished the story and saw a message from Hyun Joong "Sun-ah~ are you angry with me? I'm sorry if I did anything wrong T^T please forgive me" Hye Sun was laughing from the bottom of her heart seeing this because she didn't know that he'll send her something like that.. she replied to him and he told her not to do something like that ever agian. They kept talking and Hyun Joong asked some questions that worried Hye Sun a lot~

Hyun Joong: nope...seriously Sun-ah...you should eat...you are underweight :)

Hye Sun: *laughs* oh so now you admit that I'm underweight huh? xD

Hyun Joong: yes...my Sun-ah is not a walrus...she is an underweight monkey kisser...and that makes her soooooo cute :P

Hye Sun: *dies from laughter* say what now? xD

Hyun Joong: that was the truth....Sun-ah is a dummy girl but she's a nice girl and a good friend... :P

Hye Sun: hahahahhahaha aigoo!!! ya! we are both dummies! xp I'm not sure if that's a good thing xDDDDDD hahahahha

Hyun Joong: yes we are both dummies! its good to see Sun-ah is happy lol xD but you are greater then me in paboness, remember? promise me Sun-ah...you will take care of yourself and eat often okay? >.<

Hye Sun: hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! fine! xDDDD oppa...I-I'm sorry but...I can't promise that...but did anyone tell you anything about me that made ask me if I ate in the first place?

Hyun Joong: no...I'm just asking...but for me please....pretty please >.<

Hye Sun: dummy~ I seriously can't eat! if I eat more than three bites of a sandwich per day then I will be weak...

Hyun Joong: at least fill your stomach...it will make me happy :)
even if it's a bite though....so promise nehhh?

Hye Sun: hahahaha neh Hyun-ah..I will^^
Hyun-ah...why are you making me promise? something is up isn't there? spill it out now...

Hyun Joong: nothing >.<
I just hope you will be okay :)
now and ever :D

Hye Sun: Hyun Joong! tell me...are you okay? or I swear I will be mad...tell me now...

Hyun Joong kept telling her that nothing's up and she let it go... but she knew that something was up... she didn't want to say anything to make him upset or anything like that, so she kept shut... The talked for a while and Hyun Joong suddenly asked her about her dreams~

Hyun Joong: good...what is your dream Sun-ah?

Hye Sun: my life dream?

Hyun Joong: yes :)

Hye Sun: I wanna make a change in this world...I wanna make the ppl around me happy...I wanna help out as much as I can...I wanna heal broken hearts...
yours?^^

Hyun Joong: wow...what a beautiful dream you got there :)
I wanna be a counselor....the reason...just like your dream <3

Hye Sun: I wanna be a writer or something like that to give people my thoughts and advices...but my mom wants me to be in the med group so I picked dentist...
awwww hahahaha we truly are best friends ^^ <3 :*

Hyun Joong: being a dentist can give alot of difference to the world too :)
you will be the best dentist ever! :*
yes we are xD we are so much alike aren't we?

They kept talking about their dreams and discovered that they truly have the same dreams... they have the same way of thinking and they hearts are exactly alike... but there were some things in Hyun Joong's words that bugged Hye Sun the most... it sounded like he was leaving... like he was saying goodbye forever~ it worried her so much...

Hyun Joong: hehe xD
ahhhh...its good to talk like this right?
we have made good memory :)

Hye Sun: heheheh^^
neh it is^^
memory? ya! where the heck are you going? T^T

Hyun Joong: hahahaha xD I'm not going anywhere dummy XD
I will stay in your heart right??? even at the smallest part of it???

Hye Sun: hahahahha^^
neh you will, in the middle of my heart^^ how about you???
something is fishy! and I don't like it, so tell me!!! why the heck are you asking those questions!! I'm gonna cry because I'm thinking that I'll lose you!! tell me!!!

Hyun Joong: hahahahaha xD middle it is :)
you are a rainbow in my heart...coloring it with beautiful colors :)
something is not fishy >.< I cant tell you anything because I got nothing to tell lol xD you are thinking to much my cute monkey >.<

Hye Sun: hahahahah okay!^~^
awwwwwwwwwww I'm seriously speechless right now! *kiss your cheeks* I wuv you!

Hyun Joong: *smiles and kisses your cheek* I wuv you too!

They talked and talked all night long, Hyun Joong made a blog about their beautiful friendship~ Hye Sun read it and was so touched that she was actually crying... tears of happiness~

Hye Sun: I love u so much too Hyun-ah^^

Hyun Joong: I love you much more!

Hye Sun: hahahah ya! wanna argue about that? I love u wayyyyyyyyyyy more than anyone can ever imagine! :p

Hyun Joong: hehe xD im happy then :)

Hye Sun: hahahahha me tooooo *throws a flying kiss at you* you better catch it hehe xD

Hyun Joong: *caught it* I will always keep it :)

Hye Sun: *laughs* you're  such a sweet heart hahahha xD

Hyun Joong: am I?

Hye Sun: *nods* yes you are hehe

Hyun Joong: you too :)

They kept talking and opening up to each other... about how the world is and everythign like that... about the world can be so cruel and not caring about anything.... Hye Sun was crying behind the small screen because she knew that something was wrong and something bad was about to happen... she just didn't know what it was.... she didn't wanna tell Hyun Joong her thoughts because she didn't wanna worry him.

Hyun Joong: hehe *mess ur hair again* cute dummy!

Hye Sun: *blink blink* ya!! *mess ur hair* pretty dummy xD

Hyun Joong: *tickle you* bad dummy!

Hye Sun: *drops on the ground and laughs* hahahhahahahahah ya dummy xp not really hahhaha

Hyun Joong: ya! you are more a than me! *lie beside you* if only I can really watch the sky with you :)

Hye Sun: hahahahhaha yes I am xp *comes closer to you and put out a hand for you to hold* we are watching it together...just look out your window and I'll look out mine^^ and our hearts will touch

Hyun Joong: *lies closer next to you, looks at you and takes your hand* *point to the sky* did you see what I saw, Sun-ah? its a star...alone but so shiny :)

Hye Sun: *laughs* I will see it tonight because it's daylight here xD

Hyun Joong: haha xD I bet you might see the same star as mine :) haish...even our sky is different now :)

Hye Sun: hahahhaha Hyun-ah, let's make a promise *looks at you and smiles*

Hyun Joong: *looks at you* what promise?

Hye Sun: when we grow up...we'll try to see each other for real

Hyun Joong: I dont know Sun-ah... I dont think i can :)

Hye Sun: why not?

Hyun Joong: one day you will know why I cant :)

Hye Sun knew then that something was really wrong... she cried and cried because she wanted to know what was happening... she wanted to know why he didn't promise her and what it is that he's hiding from her~

Hye Sun: Hyun Joong...you're hiding something from me...please tell me what it is...*teary eyes*

Hyun Joong: one day you will know what is it :)
eyyyy....what with this tension???

Hye Sun: tell me...now...please..

Hyun Joong: you will know :)
come on~~~~~ everything will be alright:)

Hye Sun: Hyun-ah...when someone says that, it's a lie... w-why are you lying to me..? are you...gonna leave me too..? forever?... tell me now...please... I can't handle it...

Hyun Joong: its not a lie...I promise :) everything will be okay...I'm not leaving you....didn't you say I'm in the middle of your heart? and always remember dummy...you are the rainbow of my heart :)

Hye Sun: *cries* you're leaving me in life aren't you..? w-why? tell me... w-what's wrong?

Hyun Joong: I'm not....hehe...you are thinking too much xD

Hye Sun: then why can't u promise me that...?

Hyun Joong: anything can happen in the future :) something that I can't promise my monkey :)

Hye Sun: *smiles weakly* arrasso...^^

Hyun Joong: but never stop dreaming for our life dream okay? that's the future that I can promise you :)

Hye Sun: *nods* as long as you're with me I will never stop that dream ^^

Hyun Joong: I will always be with you as long as you keep me in your heart dummy :)

Hye Sun: I'm not believing this at all...when the heck will you tell me what's going on? huh!?

Hyun Joong: eyyyy....believe me :D

Hye Sun: *nods* arrasso my walrus dummy^^

Hyun Joong: *pat your head* good monkey XD

They continued their conversation and Hye Sun's heart ached because she knew something was about to happen~ something kept nudging her and telling her that something is wrong... and it's gonna hurt you~ she pushed that voice aside though... she didn't listen to it...

Hye Sun: *hugs you tightly* I love you walrus xD

Hyun Joong: *hug you tightly too* I love you more than you ever know :)

Hye Sun: *smiles and snuggles* heheheh ya pabo...don't steal my words hehe

Hyun Joong: *kiss your head* you didn't say those words belong to you though :D

Hye Sun: hahahhahah fine fine, I'll let you get away with it for now xD

Hyun Joong: Thank you :D

Hye Sun: hahahha you're welcome^^

Hyun Joong: what time is it there Sun-ah?

Hye Sun: it's 12:20pm..
how about you?

Hyun Joong: 2 in the morning :)

Hye Sun: go to sleep, I will be sleeping too

Hyun Joong: I will if you sleep :)

Hye Sun: how will I know that you're gonna sleep? huh?

Hyun Joong: hmmmm I will sleep, promise!

Hye Sun: okay^^ I will sleep when you log off then

Hyun Joong: okay :) i have to say good night to the others then...

Hye Sun: now did you say goodnight to everyone?

Hyun Joong: yes ~~~~~ dummy :P

Hye Sun: hahahha now go to sleep !^~^ dummy!

Hyun Joong: hehe xD okay....bye dummy !
love ya so freaking much <3
sweet dreams :)
babye~~~

Hye Sun: hehehe okay dummy^~^
Love you more than so freaking much <3
dream of me! I will dream of u! hehe
bye bye my walrus^~^

Hyun Joong: <3 hehehe I always dream of you my monkey hehe :D Babye!

Hyun Joong was off first, Hye Sun said goodnight to the people she was talking to and she went off... She laid there in her bed and thought of Hyun Joong... for some reason, she cried... she felt that something wasn't right, but she ignored it and put on her smile because she promised Hyun Joong that she will always smile... She slept and went into a light sleep and dreamed of Hyun Joong and herself playing around just like all best friends do~ She woke up around 8pm and washed up quickly... she got her laptop and logged on. She replied to her wall posts first, saw the story subscribers and commentors, she saw the blog posts and she then went to private messages... Hyun Joong was the fifth one to message her from the bottom of the list, she went in order and when she opened his messages~ it was like a bomb dropping on her heart...

Hyun Joong: my cute dummy monkey<3
I dont why but you are the hardest for me to say any words...believe me I'm crying so hard while I wrote this to you...but please believe me my friend, I never leave you...I got the middle part of your heart right?
and never forget that you are the rainbow of my heart...never forget that...never forget that I existed...
the time we spent of you smiling, laughing and joking are the best for me and will always be. I'm a meanie I know but believe me, I have my reason. I'm sorry though...that I didn't manage to give you my kakaotalk....hehe xD
Sun-ah, you the best of the best of the best of the freaking best friend I ever had <3
the dream we shared together, please achieve it for me...for me never forget your dream...you will be a great world savior!!!
the best world savior ever!
and save the extinction of walrus too xD
even though I always call you dummy, you never are a dummy...you are the smartest girl I ever met, the cleverest and the most intelligent :) but still I cant defeat your paboness:)

Sun-ah...eat alot and take care of yourself...seriously when you said that you are underweight, I kind of lost my appetite on icecream since I always remember that you might be not eating and always showing you that I'm eating icecream so that you will eat alot...but you a dummy naughty girl!
you the best ever known and I learnt a lot from you y >.<

Sun-ah...saying this to you is the hardest among all others believe me...there are alot more I wanna say...believe me...but I can't seem to think correctly...you always will be the rainbow of my heart, the cutest dummy monkey for me and I will never forget what we had spent together...never!
always smile and laugh and be as cheerful as you now! just know that I'm always praying for you...I'm always remembering you and loving you....

my Hye Sun....Ilove you freaking much much much much much much much much much much much much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love you so much with every single piece of my heart and never broke your promises, arasso? you promised me to be happy! to be Hye Sun all the time!
love you Sun-ah....
babye~~~
love you <3 <3 <3<3

Hye Sun's world crashed~ she didn't know what to do... she didn't know what to think.... she was so worried that she cried and couldn't stop her tears from falling~ Her heart kept throbbing as she talked to one of his friends.... his friends told her that he talked about her all the times when he was with her~ his friend told her that he thought of her as a very strong girl... she also told her that he's telling everyone that Hye Sun's first kiss is a monkey~ Hye Sun believed that he'll be back... so she planned on getting revenge on him.... her and his friend planned out what they're gonna do to him when he gets back~ Hye Sun and his friend talked for some time, but his friend had to go for the meantime~ Hye Sun kept thinking and silently crying... She knew that time was running out, but she didn't know what to do... she asked everyone online about him... she asked them if they knew another way to reach him... if they know why he left... where did he go.... for how long will he be gone and so on.... Hye Sun search for Hyun Joong on her Kakaotalk.... she asked one of their friends to help... but luck wasn't with them... they didn't find anything... Morning came and Hye Sun was still crying... she couldn't believe what just happened... she had to sleep though... she logged off and went to sleep crying~ she dreamed of him telling her that everything will be alright... that he's always with her and he'll never leave her... her heart became at ease~ but she still misses him...

Two days have passed... and still no sign of Hyun Joong... she almost gave up... she told their friend that she's gonna give up soon on searching for him... she's afraid that they won't succeed and fail... she went to sleep later than usual and was slowly losing hope~ She slept for an hour and their friend called her hoping that she'll wake up soon, but Hye Sun was too tired to hear it because it was on vibrate~ Hye Sun was crying in her sleep... She woke up around 4pm that day and saw the messages...

Their friend: Hyu Sun! wake up right now! Hyun Joong's on! He's on!

She quickly jumped out of bed, ran to the bathroon, washed up and hopped on the computer~ She logged on, went on his name and her heart was so happy... she couldn't even describe it....

Hye Sun: Hyun-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyun Joong: Sun-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for you like crazy!!!! dummy! why are you late? I got only two hours left T_T

Hye Sun's phoe froze and the computer froze as well...

Hyun Joong: Sun-ah...are you angry at me? okay....I'm the dummy here..I'm sorry that I made you cry....i miss you so freaking much...

Hyun Joong: Sun-ah...please talk to me....if the rainbow of my heart didn talk to me...i will die T_T

Hye Sun: Two hours? What do u mean..?
I'm so angry at you that if I see you I will take all your ice cream you walrus kisser!!

Hyun Joong: I got a let go for several hours from the doctor. I'm only left with two hours T_T
it's okay...I will give you everything! I'm sorry for leaving like that.

Hye Sun: h-hold up~ what are you talking about? *teary eyes* hospital? for w-what?

Hyun Joong: hehe xD
I got a big surgery in three days....well the really is I have known this even before I opened an account here...I opened one because I want to have some friend before I go...I left but I freaking miss everyone and I know everyone was hurt by it and I'm hurt too :)

Hye Sun: Hyun-ah~ what's going on..? see? I told you that something wasn't right... I freaking felt it! Hyun-ah!! what are you talking about?!~ *cries hard* tell me...tell me...

Hyun Joong: I told you...its okay...please dont cry :)

Hye Sun: so you're not leaving again..?

Hyun Joong: if I survive the surgery...I will be here in no time my cute dummy :)

Hye Sun: Hyun-ah... tell me why r u having a surgery? how long will it take? when is it?

Hyun Joong: for my illness....I dont know how long :)
but...I will miss you even in the surgery :P

Hye Sun: what's your illness..
I've been looking at the sky and talking to you... I even dreamed of you... I've been searching EVERYWHERE for you... I look deep in my heart and my love for you expanded... it says "where's my walrus kisser dummy best friend that can never beat me at things non-school related? I wanna teach him so much..." and did you know that the day you deactivated your account I actually cried before I opened my account and saw that you deactivated..?

Hyun Joong: nahhhh...just a simple illness :)
I have been looking at the sky too....I was wondering if Sun-ah saw the same star....did Sun-ah eat? did she hear me? did she cry? is she happy?

Hye Sun: tell me it...
well eat..? not a lot but some...I heard you alright! ya!!! why the heck were you telling the stars that I'm a monkey kisser eh?! cried... I cried ever since you left... but when I looked at the sky I cried and I put a smile on my face because I knew that you're with me... in my heart... and I'm the rainbow of your heart... happy? I was so happy when someone told me that you're online that I jumped out of my bed and came online to see... to talk to you... to hug you... to kiss you... to do everything with you....
*kiss you* I missed u so much best friend

Hyun Joong: haha xD (the illness)...but dont tell anyone...no one know...only you okay :)
hehe xD I will tell the whole world about that monkey! it will be popular lol xD
*kiss you too* I misssss you freaking much :)
I even smile when I saw a monkey on the tv lol xD
all of that...never leave my mind :)

Hye Sun: I won't tell anyone... Hyun-ah... I'm with you everywhere okay? remember that my walrus kisser hehe :*
y-ya!!! no one needs to know about that hahaha xD wanna know another funny story that happened to me?
*smiles* I miss you more than freaking much! ^~^
*blinks* ya! wait, was he cuteee? *chuckles*

Hyun Joong: I remember....but still walrus is better and cuter lol xD
i want to know...what is it?

They talked and kept talking.... they told each other how much they ment for each other.... they smiled and laughed... Hye Sun asked a favor of Hyun Joong to not deactivate his account... she had so much hope that he'll survive~ and it was time for Hyun Joong to go... His last messages for Hye Sun was~

Hyun Joong: I will never forget you Sun-ah...
I will try my hardest :)
ten minutes has been up Sun-ah :)
I looooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeee you freaking much...you will be fine right?
never forget me...
I will remember you all the time...look at the sky and there I am :)
you stay as Hye Sun...never change...
you make me happy all the time :P
remember that :)
I will not say good bye Sun-ah...
I will see you again in the future :)
I loooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeee you
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh <3
last kiss...
I will be off first Sun-ah :)

Hye Sun: I will never forget you either
I will keep praying for you
I love you so much..
I will be alright because I will be thinking of you...
I love you more than freaking much~
I will always remember you and I can never forget you, you dummy...
I always look at the sky and I always dream of you...
you too never change..
you never failed to make me happy and smile...
don't say goodbye because there won't be a goodbye..
see you later my best friend..
I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu tooo
muah!
*kiss u*
I will be off too~ :')

That was the last time they ever talked~ January 7th... his surgery was on the 10th of January~ he went into the surgery and the doctors did his surgery~ he then went into the emergency room and staid there till the 11th of January~ and that was the last time he ever took a breath... Hye Sun didn't know... her heart was worried yet smiling.... she saw him everyday... with her... she never forgot him... She went online on the 12th and messaged him... she then logged off only to get a message from another friend that says "Hye Sun~ Hyun Joong didn't make it... go online now because his friend wants to talk to you.." Hye Sun's world became black again... she quickly went online and saw the wall post on his wall... his friend asked for Hye Sun to find her email because Hyun Joong left something for Hye Sun... Hye Sun couldn't take it and deactivated her account~ she became cold to everyone once again... she parted herself from everyone once again~ she cried evey day and every night... all day and all night long~ she couldn't handle it~ she then reactivated her account and tried to find his friend... she couldn't find her and asked one of their friends to give his friend Hye Sun's email address... she did~ his friend found her and started talking to her~

Hye Sun asked about what happened and his friend told her~ She also told her that Hyun Joong's twin brother, Kyu Joong, is not eating or doing anyting... he's like a corpse... Hye Sun asked to talk to Kyu Joong, but he wouldn't react to any words... Hye Sun let it go for the night, and excuse herself because she was crying hard and didn't want to be cold to his friend~

The next day came and Hye Sun asked for Kyu Joong again... he finally agreed to talk to her~ he typed words that broke Hye Sun's heart... he was lifeless... he was broken and didn't know what to do... he even tried to kill himself... that broke Hye Sun because she saw Hyun Joong in Kyu Joong... she even told him that... Kyu Joong tried to kill himself so he could be with his twin brother~ Hye Sun convinced him to eat and stop cutting himself because Hyun Joong won't like it... He listened to her... he even asked to talk to her... Their friend that found her email told her that Kyu Joong didn't cry ever since Hyun Joong's death... but when he talked to Hye Sun, he was crying because he was letting his emotions out... Hye Sun knew at that point that Kyu Joong is now her responsibility because Hyun Joong lives inside of him now... and she won't let him do anything stupid to himself because Hyun Joong won't like it~

Kyu Joong is now in the hospital because he has some kind of eating dissorder~ he wants to eat though... he wants to go on because Hye Sun showed him that Hyun Joong is still there with him~ he wants to make his brother happy and proud of him...

Hye Sun will never forget Hyun Joong~ she always lays on the grass and looks up to the sky and talk to him... every time she logs on, she messages him~ she tells him how much she loves him... how she'll never forget him~ how he'll always be the center of her heart...

Hyun Joong will always stay alive~ in Hye Sun's heart and Kyu Joong's heart... they will all live together~


Thank you for reading~ as I said... this is a true story... so every word in there is true...

please leave a comment, subscribe and upvote... thank you again~