Fall in love

Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months past by, Taeny's getting closer, or just Tiffany getting closer with Taeyeon. Of course Taeyeon is still oblivious of Tiffany having a big crush on him.

Yuri and Jessica has gotten closer as well, and Taecyein and. Jessica's game is improving as Yuri is tottally in love with the ice princess.

Yoong has gotten worse, as his addiction is forgetting to his health, but he ignores it. Seohyun has been scolding him to stop or just cut on the smoke.

" Ya oppa!" Seohyun pop her head out of the door, behind the school. Yoongs peaceful moment was ruin. " what?" He ask blankly but not coldly.

" How many have you had since this morning?" She ask putting her hands on her wiast. " Hmm 6 " Yoong said bluntly. 

Seohyun widened her eyes and frown. " Oppa you gonna diee!" She scolded him. " I told you no more then 4 a day!" She cross her arms and went back inside.

Yoong just chuckle at the innocent girl, before he follow her, since they have second period together.

 

***

 

It's lunch break and usual goes to the guys. They are enjoying their break, when two queenbees of the school sat at their table.

" Hey Taetae!" Tiffany have already made a nickname for her crush. Taeyeon just waves and continue eating.

" Hey Yul~~" Jessica smile, of course it's fake, but Yuri is totally blind and smile wide for her. 

" Hi Sica, I got this for you" Yuri handed a drawing of her, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter