Make it Real

Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Uhmmm Excuses me?! Whose prego?!" Yuri ask panic. Seohyun lower her head then raised her hand. 

Yuri and Taeyeon eyes almost poped out. The maknae is pregnant, what's surprising to them is the innocent one has it before their girlsfriends. 

During the whole car ride, the only sound was Seohyun's sobing. Once they reach, they're all at the living room for some answers. 

" Oh my god...I'm p-pregnant...unnie..I need him" Seohyun starts to cry once she remember the father of the baby. 

" Shhh it's alright Seobaby, Yoong will comeback" Jessica said. " When did you guys...did it?" Taeyeon ask earning a glare formt he girls. 

" Well...it started when....."
 

Flashback

"Happy 3 months anniversary Seobaby!!!" Yoong surprised the girl when they headed u the roof of the school building. 

Yes Yoong threw their 3 months anniversary on the school roof. However to Seohyun, it's the best thing ever. 

" Thank you Yoongie, I love you" She said and peck his lips. Yoong smile at her " I love you too Seobaby" He said and they begin their dinner. 

After the dinner, Yoong drove Seohyun home. Seohyun invited him to stay since it was late plus her parents are out of town. 

" Seohyun...lets...push it to the next level?" Yoong ask seriously, staring into her eyes. 

Seohyun was shock by him, she frozed and let Yoong undress her one by one. Once their both , Yoong kiss her all over her face. 

Seohyun was liking it, She loved it. Then she wrap her hands around his neck and pull him down so they're both laying on the bed. 

That night they made love. Each of them were eachother's first, It was a very special night for them. 

End of flashback

 

" ....." The room is silent after Seohyun told them about that night, until Taeyeon smart mouth open up. 

" And you both didn't use protection" He quickly cover his mouth then Tiffany threw a pillow at him, when Seohyun started to sob again. 

" Unnie...oppa..what am I going to do with me b-baby?" She cried and caress her tummy. 

"Seohyun ah, I think you should keep the baby. It's not it's fault to be here and it's too innocent to be kill" Tiffany ask brushing the girl's hair with her finger. 

" Tiff's right Seo, the baby is yours and Yoong, you should keep it" Yuri said smiling. " And don't worry, me and Fany will be here to help you since your a young mom to be" Jessica said and patted her head. 

" And I'll make sure Fany will have one too so that baby could have a friend" Taeyeon said smiling ertly. 

" Taetae!!" Tiffany scolded him making him pout. 

 

 

 

 

5 years later...

 

 

 

" Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Seona, happy birthday to you!" The group of people sang the song for the 4 years old girl. 

Her mother lifted her up for her to blow the candles. " Happy birthday, my baby" Seohyun said and kiss her daughter's cheek. 

" Keke thanks you umma" the little girl said cutely. The party was filled with kids running around having cakes all over their faces. 

" Aigoo, congrats little princess!" Taeyeon lifted the B-day girl up and swing her around, making her laugh. 

" Here's your present Seona ah" Taeyeon's wife said and handed to the girl. " Thank you mommy eyesmile and daddy shorty" The girl said then ran off to her friends. 

" Ya! She called me shorty fany ahh" Taeyeon whines to his wifey, who just pinch his cheeks. 

" Uwaaa" A little baby boy cried when he wet his diaper. " Okay baby boy, lets go" Tiffany said and carry her 1 year's old son into the bathroom. 

" Yo Taengoo watch it, Sica baby is at her 8 month now!" Yuri being over protective when it come to his wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter