The Game

Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is lunch time and the students are flowing in gettign their seats before it ran out. Yuri hurry to the line leaving Taeyeon and Yoong at their table. 

" Yoong hows your day so far? Very vigorous?" Taeyeon wiggles his eye brows. Yoong sat up and flick his forehead. 

" It balls" Yoong said, no expression. Taeyeon and Yul have gotten use to Yoong's attitude, and they both know him well, like how he's nice and caring to closer people only. 

" Well it's only first day, soon you'll relies the school year is going to be liek a vast ocean of many different creatures" Taeyeon said smartly and smile, eating his apple.

" Aish why is it so far fromt he line to our table?" Yuri came back with his tray, breathing hard as he sits besides Yoong. 

" Dude, we've been sitting here since freshman year" Yoong said taking a glance at his lunch. 

" Ya! you should eat those fruits its healthy for you. It has vitamin C and E good for your eyes and m---" Taeyeon was going to go on with his daily healthy lesson again, when..

" Taeyeon oppa?" A girl came by their table and smile at Taeyeon. " Oh Hi.." Taeyeon greeted politely uninterested. 

" Oppa, want to eat lunch with me?" The girl ask flirtly. Oblivious to them, someone is watching them in jealousy.

" Uhh...sorry, but I always eat here" Taeyeon said truthfuly. " Hmm okay we can eat next time" The girl wink at Taeyeon, but he didn't give in and just shrug. 

 

" Tiff, just go to him and ask him to be your boyfriend, you are the queenbee of the school anyway" Jessica said fixing her lips stick, after a make out with her boyfriend.

" Aish it's the first day, I can't just ask him, plus I don't know him that well" Tiffany said not leaving her eyes on Taeyeon's back. 

" And yet you have a crush on him" Jessica said puttign her lipstick away. " Of all the boys in this school, why him, their are hotter guys here" Jessica said reading a magazine.

" I like him because, he's cute! and he's mature unlike my exes" Tiffany said and finally left her gaze to Taeyeon.

" How would you know? He could be liking you for your body too" Jessica said raising an eyebrow. 

" I..hmm I'll find out!" Tiffany so determin. I already know your the one Taeyeon ahh! Aigoo even your back looks cutee!

 

Yuri pov

 

After lunch I went to my science class along with Taeng, and Yoong we all have science together and it's our loast class of the day. 

" Afternoon class please pick your seats wisely" The teacher said as we took our seats. I was in the middle of Taeng and Yoong.

Few minutes gone by and the teacher talk about stuff about him and the class expectation and bla bla bla. 

In the middle of class, I took a glance on my left and I saw her again. I smile but my smile faded, when I saw her and a guy....kissing. 

S-she has a b-boyfriend....oh of course she does! she's beautiful why wouldn't she? Stupid Kwon! 

I sigh and concentrate on the teacher talking about what we're doing this year and crap like that. My mind couldn't stop thinking about her, aish I think my brain going to blow up.

Without knowing a thing, the ell already rang and Taeyeon is poking me to wake up.

" Oh sorry, lets go!" I said and we get out of class to the gate. " Ay yo guys have money I can borrow?" While walking Yoong ask us.

" For what?" Taeyeon ask him. " I..err..smoke" He said, I knew it. " Sorry Yoong, I let you borrow money for anything but your addiction" Taeyeon said. I knew he had enough of Yoong and his problems. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter