Taeyang and JayPark

Time to Ball

It was September 06 2026. YGJP C.I had new students attending it. One of the students was Jay Park. He moved from America to play basketball in Canada. Since its the first day of school. The seniors were outside trying to recruit the newcomers into their clubs. When Jay Park saw the basketball club recruiting new members he rushed towards them to sign up. Thatis where he met the PROTAGONIST of this story Taeyang also signing up. He heard rumors about him when he arrived as he was apart of the best basketball team known as BIGBANG in his elementary years. He decided to go introduce himself. 

"Hey you must be Taeyang of YG's BigBang basketball team that I've heard of?" he asked. "By the way I'm Jay Park but you can call me Jaebeom or Jay."

"Nice to meet you Jay, yes I am that Taeyang  but don't worry I'm starting anew."Taeyang said."Let's signup for the club and meetat the gym."

"Why what's in the gym?" Jay asked curiously.

"I heard that the girls team was practising, let's help them." He replied.

So Jay and Taeyang signed up for the club and finished talking to the senior members of the club and went to the gym.

So Taeyang and Jay headed to the gym. There they saw and 4vs4 match against the girls. They walked in and "Hey can we play with you guys and make it a 5vs5 game. Taeyang went on 1 team and Jay went on the other.

"Hi I'm Taeyang!" He said as he introduced himself.

"Hi I'm Tiffany this is Hyoyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung" Tiffany said as she introduced herself as well as her teamates.

Same thing happened with the other team.

"Hi I'm Jay" he said as he introduced himself.

"Hi I'm Jessica this is Yuri, Seoyeon, and Sunny." Jessica said as introduced herself as well as her teammates.

"And I'm Taeyeon their coach" the coach said. "Let's see what you got since I'm going to be coaching you guys aswell.

And so the Tip-Off started between Taeyang and Jay Park.