시든

우리는 아무것도 없었다...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stood out of the crowd to me, even though you never thought of yourself as anything special. To me, I noticed you first out of everyone else. Was this the beginning of our relationship?

To the world, I was known for nothing more than my stage name but to you I am me. I am the me that doesn’t like cheese or eating in public. And the you I knew wasn’t the one that everyone loved, to me you were the one that I somehow became to like more and more.

Was it our hectic schedule that made meeting each other harder? Whenever I was free, you were busy. That’s how most relationships end, but ours just seemed to grow more. Because of not meeting you or talking to you a lot like most couples would, I realized things about myself I never knew.

I was the jealous type. I hated seeing you on stage with that dancer touching all over your body. I didn’t like how people ask who do you like in a group and I hate it most when you answer. Never in my life have I kept something in, I always say what I think. And I told you, I told you I was jealous and I didn’t want anyone touching you but me.

You never seemed like the jealous type to me. I thought you were carefree, but I was wrong. You didn’t hide it so easily. I could hear your jealousy through the phone. “Do you really think he’s cute?”

Teasing you was always fun, you would get mad easily and not talk on the phone with me for a minute and 27 seconds before asking another question. “What’s so good about him?” I laugh every time because I fall in love with you more.

I always wondered if you ever loved me the same way back. To you, was I just a fling? I hope not because I would be devastated, but I knew I wasn’t just a fling to you. If I was, why would you call me in the middle of the night and tell me about your day? You knew your career and mine was on the line when we secretly sn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter