Heartbreak Girl.. A minsul oneshot

Sullians
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sulli, stop crying.." I said sighing, tired of all this nonsense, "He's not worthy...You'll find someone else.." It was just another break up for her, but it's now another pain for me...I've been dealing with this for five hours, or shall I say five years.. Listening to every stupid break up that she had experienced, I've been there all along...

She continued to talk about her relationship, and every word that comes up will stab my heart everytime.."Sulli, calm down.." I said as I caressed her back, she pulled me close for a hug while she grieved on my chest, "It will be fine."

"Oppa.." she said tears still flowing down, "I.." I closed my eyes, imagining myself confessing to her right at that moment. But the fear of  me losing her is worse than this feeling that I am nothing more to her than a friend...I gripped her tighter in my arms and rested my head on top of hers, the scent that I have imagined and hallucinated about is back in my arms.. 

"You will be fine, and evrything would be okay..." I lied, every relationship would end once she grieves like that and we both know it. The difference? I accept it while she tries to deny it. I wouldn't call her stupid, I'd rather call her blind... Pretending not to see the things that are so obvious around her.. 

"Look, Sulli, I know that you're feeling like giving up right now..But you have to know that everything happens for a reason.."

She closed her eyes as her grip loosens, she is fighting all of this off, she was trying to move on. She nodded, and picked herself up, wiping the tears of her face. She was weak, but was strong enough to produce a smile "Okay..." she said, now this is the time where she sees the real world ahead of her, realizing the world that she had imagined is slowly fading and is now crashing..She was now accepting it..

I know everything about her..I know her.

Two months had passed by, three more weeks before I go to America and continue my studies on psychology...Still nothing, I guess this was better.. Not hearing from her is better than hearing all those cries. She had no boyfriends, but her suitors are back. And I'm one of them. She doesn't know that I like her, maybe because I mask myself.. Or maybe it was because I'm a coward. If she was blind and naive then I would be what other people would call a coward.. 

I silence myself every time she cries or comes to me for help, thinking that it would be fine, but the longer she cries the faster I die inside. Now, I have decided that I wouldn't lose anything if I try.. I'm moving three weeks from today, aren't I? I know that this might not be a good time to confess, but I just have to.. What ever might happen, it will happen for a reason..

I slowly wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter