Final

The Photographer

 

I'm strolling beside the beautiful ocean. Taking pictures of all beautiful creatures such as Flowers and animals that always caught my attention through my Camera. Since childhood I always do this. My mom gave this camera to me when I was 7 years old and told me to keep this before she died. That is why I really keep this vintage camera from my mom. I learned to use this camera as my mom used to taught me. 
 
I dropped my camera into my bag and because it's getting dark that's why I decided to go in our house.  As I'm Walking I see beautiful creatures around me I just smiled because I got tired to take my camera on my bag :) 
 
I'm Walking through the bus stop to get some bus but there's a girl caught my attention she's sitting and looking among the buses. I immediately took my camera and get a picture of her. I intend to take a picture for her as stolen shot but she looks behind that's why I exactly took a picture with her beautiful face eyeing the camera. I immediately dropped the camera on my bag and saying sorry for her after getting on the bus. I sat in the back seat since it's vacant. and I saw the girl sat near on me. I felt embarassed since she knows that I took a picture of her.
 
I just look on the window to ease this embarrassment. But I got shock when the girl sat beside me.
 
"Is my picture is good enough? Can I see my picture?"the girl asked me.
 
"Oh. Y-yes."I stuterred "w-wait"I took the camera on my bag and I gave it to her.
 
"It's good enough the way you took the photo it's good. Sometime give me a copy of this please?"
 
"Y-yes"I shortly answered.
 
"Thanks"she smiled on me and she went back to her seat.
 
I just sighed. I thought that she will be get mad at me.
 
And smile plastered on my face.
 
By the way I'm gonna introduce myself.
I'm Choi Hansol a 3rd year college student of Seoul Art School as you know I want to be a photographer.
 
After I drove off I went to my house.
 
"Oh you're exactly here! I cooked your favorite deokbboki and Kimchi do you want to taste it?"Soon young asked me as he prepared those on the table. 
 
He's my brother we were only two living in this house my dad busy on his works. That's why we decided to live independently.
 
"Thanks hyung but I got tired. Just keep that in the refrigerator and I will eat that later."I said. As i lay my body on my bed.
 
I took the camera on my bag to see the pictures that I took lately. And skip and skip the pictures and I suddenly stopped on her photo.
 
My brother went beside on me and he immediately took the camera away on me.
 
"Hey who's this?"he asked.
 
"yah ! Give that to me"
 
"Wait! Who's this girl?" 
 
"I don't know I just took a picture of her .... "
 
My brother look at me with his teasing look.
 
"Yah! Don't look at me like that!"I shouted"Creepy!"as I pretend to shiver.
 
My brother.. hits me a pillow on my face. What the------
 
And I took the big pillow and I whip it onto his face.. haha now we're even!
 
The night end as we just all did is to whipping pillow with each other.
How crazy right? Everyday that's our daily routine.
 
I just got awake when the sunlight hits on my face. I stood up then I opened the curtains while scratching my eyes.
 
"Yah! Ppali take your breakfast right now!"my brother said as he leaves the room.
 
"Nae!"I said.
 
Don't you ask why my brother always taking cares of me?
Because he promised to our mother that he will take care of me and he never break that promise.
 
My brother back to my room to call me again.
"Hansol how many times that I will call y---"I cut him off because I hugged him.
 
"Hansol-ah"he mourned.
 
"Soonyoung hyung thanks for taking care of me.. thanks for all good things that you have done to me I promised that those good things that you did. I will never forget. I'm saying these words to you because i know that I'm old enough to do what I want for me. And it's your time to rest. From now on you will never mind me. I can do all the things by myself. Thanks hyung!"I said as I hugged him. I heard a little sobs. Hyung is crying. And i patted his back.
 
"Don't cry hyung I'm just saying this to you because I won't you getting tired because of me"
 
"Thanks hansol but I won't. You know that I promised to our mother before she died that I will take care of you and I don't want to break that promise"
 
"I know but it's your turn to get an own family that you will spend more time with."
 
"You know the reason"he said as he smiling to me and leaving the room."if you're ready take your breakfast first before you leave nae hansol I'm leaving and before I'll forget wash the dirty dishes okay?"and he totally left the room.
 
"Nae hyung"I shouted.
 
Yes. I know the reason that until now he has no family yet because of his girlfriend before.
 
His girlfriend died 5 years ago. And until now he didn't forget her. That's why he spend more time with me.
 
I arranged my bed before I leave the room. I'm walking now down the stairs. Then I went to the bathroom to wash my face. After that I took my breakfast and I washed the dirty dishes. Then after I took the bath and i wore my school uniform then I leave our house.
 
I used my bike to avoid air pollution and also to exercise my body.
 
And now I'm here at my school. I went to our classroom and exactly my professor is already there.
 
I notice the girl beside my professor but I didn't give her an attention.
 
"Mr. Choi please take a seat"my professor said.
 
I took my seat on the back beside the window. 
 
I'm looking around when suddenly my professor spoke
 
"Please everyone give her an attention she's going to introduce herself.
 
I didn't recognize her face since she's looking down to her shoes. And also because her bangs cover her face.
 
Then when she lifted up her face my eyes widened.
 
Sh-she... she's that.. the girl who I took the photo of her.
 
"She's a transferee here. It's your turn to introduce yourself"
 
"Nae"she said."Hello everyone my name is Park Yeoshin i live at cheokdong city and I am a transferee here I'm 18 years old I hope that we will be friends that's all thank you"
 
"Thanks Ms. Park then."my professor said."Uhmm Mr.Choi is that seat beside you is vacant?"
 
"Yes"i shortly said.
 
"Ms.Park sit beside of Mr.Choi"
 
"Nae"then she sat beside me."Annyeong haseyo Yeoshin imnida"then she lifted up her hand signing for handshaking.
 
I took her hand then we make a handshaking.
 
"Mr.Choi could you please take her around the school to know the whole part of this school?"
 
"Yes ma'am"
 
"I remember you ... you're the guy who took a picture of me isn't it?"
 
"Yes"
 
She smiled."What a small world"
 
After the class dismissed. I accompanied her around the school I taught her for everything and the school regulations.
 
She just nod as she listen to all what I said.
 
"Did you understand?"I asked.
 
"Yes Mr.Choi"
 
"Ok. Since you know everything around this school I'll go now bye be careful on your way"
 
"Wait Mr.Choi"
 
I stopped then I look behind."Why?"
 
"Could you please give me a copy of my picture? And I want it now"
 
"Follow me" I said as I'm walking.
 
I get on my bike. While she's standing beside me."What are you waiting for? Hop in!"
 
"Ahh nae!"then she get on the back.
 
After. We're here in front of my house. 
 
I opened the door."Get inside first"I said. She entered the house before me.
 
"Follow me"I said. Then we entered my room.
 
"Wow! These pictures here are took by you?"she asked.
 
"Yes.. do you want to drink?"I offered.
 
"No I'm okay"
 
"Just wait there I will print your picture. How many copy do you want?"
 
"Just two I will give my brother a copy"
 
"Okay it will take a few minutes. And you need to get out first it's getting dark"
 
"Nae"
 
After the picture got print I made it 3 copy this one is for me I will set it in my collections.
 
I gave the 2 copy to her.
 
"Thanks for this Mr.Choi I promise I will treat you tomorrow"
 
I smiled."Thanks but no need"
 
"But Mr.Choi it's my pleasure no but but! See you tomorrow Mr.Choi"she said as she walking down the stairs.
 
She went outside as she waving at me.
 
I waved at her."Ms.Park Be careful on your way"I said as I'm looking at her leaving presence.
 
Time passes by. We became close to each other and we often get out to eat some delicious food and going out to somewnere . Friends that's called between us. I gradually know about her. Sometimes she often to open up with me. She's telling me her problems or anything that she have to open up.
 
Just like that ...
 
And i just caught myself that Im inlove with her but I don't meet her on my brother yet.
 
Again time flies by.
 
2 weeks ago we rarely get outside. Sometimes I've never received a texts or calls from her. But I understand it . Maybe she's just busy.
 
"Yah hyung I see your smile reaching your ears"soonyoung is smiling while fishing his phone." Yah soon young ah why are you smiling?" I asked half teased.
 
"Yah aniyo! Just sleep you have to wake up early" then he turned to his room.
 
 Hmmmm I just saw his smile again after 5 years.
Maybe because someone caught his heart again?
 
Aww.. congrats hyung hahhaahahahha. :D
 
I just sleep and taking away the thoughts about hyung's smile.
I just wake up and I saw a note on my mini table .
 
"Hansol-ah your breakfast is already prepared on the table eat well I just get outside I will be back at exactly 5:00 pm in afternoon"
 
Hmmm... I just stood up from bed and took my towel and took a bath. After I wore my uniform and took my breakfast then I went out going to school.
 
"Hansol-ah where's Ms.Park I thought you two are together."My Professor said.
 
"No ma'am I went without her."then my phone rang.
 
I saw she's sending me a message.
"Hansol-ah jeongmal mianhe I'm just busy that's why i can't leave a message for you tell Our professor that I'm absent now if she asks you what's the reason behind of being absent just tell her some words okay Thank you"
 
"Ohhh.. Mrs.Kim she's sending me a message she said that she's absent now due to her unwell feeling."I lied.
 
. Why am I saying these words I hate lying. But she said. I will do everything for her.
 
"Oh I understand okay Mr.Choi just seat."
 
I reached my seat at the back and listen to our professor lessons.
 
After, the class dismissed.
 
I'm looking for the bus now it's already 4.30 at the afternoon soon young hyung must be on the way now going back to the house.
 
The bus stopped in front of me. I entered the bus and sat at the back seat.
 
Then Im walking down the bus and now walking on the street I saw my brother soon young with a girl.
 
 When I recognize the girl I suddenly felt something in my heart.
Soonyoung and Yeoshin are walking together with their clasped hands.
 
"Ohh Hansol-ah"my brother said.
 
"Oh hyung"I just said.
 
"Oh Mr.Choi do you know him?"yeoshin asked with a little bit shocked.
 
"Yes Yeoshin he's my brother" I said. I force to smile.
 
"Hansol-ah do you know her?"now my brother asked me.
 
"Yes hyung she's my friend and my classmate"
 
" Woahh what a coincidence!" my brother said along with smile.
 
"Why are you walking together?" I suddenly asked.
 
The silence conquers us.
 
"Hansol-ah she's my girlfriend"my brother said.
 
Then I turned my head on Yeoshin she's smiling on me.
 
She's my girlfriend
She's my girlfriend
She's my girlfriend
 
"Ohh jinja? Woahhh congratulations hyung and yeoshin"I force to smile but I can't hold my tears and it suddenly fell.
 
"Why are you crying Hansol-ah?"my brother asked.
 
"Aniyo hyung I'm just happy with you. Because your able to fall in love again with my good classmate you two looked good together"
 
My brother laughed." Thank you Hansol I know you will find a girl who will love you"
 
"Yah hyung I know right"then I forced to smile. Then I look on yeoshin."Yeoshin-ah! You're very lucky girl you know what because my brother is good at everything he could do anything so don't make him sad okay?"then I turned my head on my brother." Yah hyung! Don't cheat behind her arasseo? And don't make her cry and let her go. Because the kind of girl like yeoshin is just rare!"
 
 Then they laughed together.
 
" Thank you Mr.Choi."
 
" Don't call me Mr. Choi call me Hansol instead."
 
"Arasseo Arasseo! Thanks Hansol"my brother said.
 
"Hyung I'll leave first bye! And be careful on your way hyung! See you later."
 
" Bye Hansol"they said.
 
Im just walking now while my tears starting to fall again. I feel hurt now I can't hold my tears. Because of coward that's why this is happening to me. If I've confessed my feelings to her maybe im not crying now.
 
The girl who caught on my camera and caught my heart is now happy with my brother.
 
Time passed by.
 
I am a Photographer now and I'm a photographer of some famous artists or Models sometimes they are taking me as their photographer.
 
I lived now independently because I'm old enough to live by myself.
 
I haven't seen my brother soonyoung since I left our house. But he's now the CEO of our company while my daddy helps soonyoung instead for company.
 
I have no news about soonyoung relation ship with yeoshin. But now...
 
I still love her. Im just always looking at her picture.
 
 And now my tears fell again. I suddenly wiped my tears when I heard someone is knocking on my door.
 
I stood from my bed and I put her picture on my wallet. And I decided to walk down stair to open the door.
 
When I opened the door I saw My Brother and Yeoshin.
 
"Oh.. come in"I said.
 
"No need hansol ah we just want to give this to you"then she gave me an invitation for wedding.
 
"We're getting married"My brother said beamly.
 
I took the invitation and I patted my brother's shoulder." Congratulations Hyung"and now I patted her shoulder."and Congratulations Yeoshin"and i force to smile.
 
"Bye hansol-ah we have to distribute these immediatey"she said.
 
"Okay bye!"I said while waving at them leaving presence.
 
I went back to my room and now Im crying out loud. I know that I should be happy for them but Its hard to accept. 
 
-----------------
 
Now Is my brother's wedding day. I sighed out heavily before entering the car.
 
After, I saw my other relatives and greet them. They praised me because of being successful.
 
And now.. the wedding has started.
 
Then the words I DO came out from their mouth.
 
I have to be strong.
 
 Then they kissed passionately to each other.
 
Then we clapped happily even this happenings gradually cut my heart into pieces.
 
After the wedding. They form to a pose because im going to take a picture of them. They are happy.
 
They take me as their photographer of their wedding. How good right. But I'm not regret it.
 
And now I took a photo of them. 
 
Perfect. They looked Perfect.
 
 I know.. they deserved to love each other.
 
I am very happy that my brother found a girl that he will love forever.
 
I just smiled instead taking away the thoughts. I have to accept it. Just accept it. Maybe I'm not deserve for her love.
 
And Maybe i will find a better girl and love me back right? And i am absolutely sure of that.
 
THE END.
 
written by:Exo017