Being Sick

ONE SHOT

[optional bias: when he’s sick]

You woke up from your nap, and then you realized that it’s finally evening, got home from college at 3, you’ve had a bad day, so decided you to sleep. It’s 6:30pm, and you received a text from you boyfriend, it said “not feeling so well, can I go to you place after the tapping is over?”

Looking at the text confusedly, is he sick? He had never been sick this whole time, so you replied “ne.. sorry for the late reply, I just woke up from my nap. Bad day today, by the way drive carefully, I’ll be waiting”

Knowing that he might be sick, you got to your kitchen and then start making porridge, herbal tea, and some fruits. You were so busy making them, until it was 8, and someone was knocking at the door. “ne..” you said, while walking towards it, when you opened the door, you found him with his coat on his eyes looked tired and sleepy.

“ya, _____(bias’ name) gwenchana?” you asked him, while grabbing his wrisk, puliing his weak body into your house. You kept touching his forehead, making sure that he was okay, when he wasn’t. it’s burning hot, you took his body onto the couch, and he was sleeping on it all of the sudden.

You took the towel and some cold water, you dipped the towel into it, and then you put it on his head, he was mumbling some weird things. His phone rang, when you took it, you found out that was his mother.

“yeoboseyo, ummanim?” you said

“ah, _____ssi. Is ______(bias’ name) with you?”

“ne, he is with me. He came here because..”

“I know… please, take care for him arrasso? I can’t be at his dorm tonight, his appa is coming home late and I have to be at home until he arrives, or else no one would be keeping our home” she said, worriedly.

“gwenchanayo, ummanim. he’s sleeping now, I gave his head some cold water, just to reduce the hotness out of it. I’ll give some of his medicine after he wakes up, and some food”

“gamsahabnida, _____(your name) ssi, and take some pills that he brought, that’s his special vitamins that I got for him”

“arrasso, ummanim”

“ne.. please take care of him” she asked me, like a mother who’s worried with his sick son.

“ye.. you too, take care”

you hung up, and then you put his phone on the table, you took his wallet and car keys too, you took off his coat, he was wearing a plain t shirt, you took your extra blanket from your room , and covered his whole body with it.

leaving him sleeping, you went to the kitchen to take some of the porridge.

you woke him up, and he didn’t wake up instantly, he once turned his body to the other side, you didn’t give up, you sat down at the couch, and you brushed his hair with your hand while keep calling his name “_____ah, _____ah.. wake up” you said to him, not so long after that he woke up.

“my headache is getting worse” he said

I looked at him while taking the food to feed him, “you don’t have to work that hard, you know.. know your limits” i put the porridge into his mouth

He told you about his day, you told him about your bad day too. he then rubbed your back, and keep saying that everything’s gonna be okay.

You took the medicine, and his vitamins. After drinking all of them, you brought out the fruits too, you fed him too. it was like another ordinary conversation that you both love to do, on the couch, talking and teasing each other, but now he’s in a sick condition, so you didn’t put so much efforts like you always do.

“I hate being sick like this, you know” he said, while you were  brushing his cheeks, his head was resting on your shoulder, and his face was looking up into you

“sometimes, it is okay to be weak, you know” you playfully hit his belly.

He chuckled at your statement, you noticed that he got off from your shoulder moving into a higer place, now his face was in front of you. He leaned closer, trying to reach you lips, but you blocked his whole face with your hand.

“are you trying to making both of us sick?” I asked him

He let out a deep sigh, “ani.. I just miss you.” He said

“I miss you too…”

“I miss being like this”

“well, the only thing that makes us being like this again is you..”

“so you like seeing me like this?”

“sort of, you look so cute like this..”

You leaned into his cheeks, and gave them soft kisses. And then the last thing you know, both of you were playing with each other’s noses.

“stop it ____ah, you’ll get sick” he said, stopping you

“I don’t care, I miss you.” You kept kissing his nose

“babo ya.” He said.

After the-playing-together session, he was asleep again. You kept looking and admiring his face, he looks still handosome although he’s sick.

“get well very soon, baboya..” you said.

 

And then you both fell asleep, into a deep sleep.