Take 1 - DH

I Like It

(Daehyun POV)

“What you got just your handsome face, that’s all. Nothing more”

I glare at him, and tried to let those strong arms away from mine. He gives me a smirk and put the knife around my cheek.

“If only I hurt your face, what would your lovely fans look at you?”

I give him another deadly glare, and the arms that struggling mine, held me even stronger.

“Hey!! What are you doing in here?”

Someone come and the three of them run away from that place, leaving me alone in this cold place. It was my fans that save me, again.

“Oppa, are you alright?”

I shook off their hands from grabbing my body, it’s not like I don’t like it, it’s just they are the one that make me in this state now.

How can you live in this police world, when the things you get from other police is a disgusting look in their face, every morning you go to your office?

It’s happened to me every day, every time I get back from work, all the so called ‘fans’ would wait me to come to my office, and would waited me until I’m done.

Because of them, the head office didn’t offer me to level up, they make me remind in this old post office. I hate them, I should say it like that, or should I say I hate my face?

I had once go to the plastic surgery to get rid of my handsome face, but all the place, refuse to do that on me, all they said would sound like…

“Sorry sir, but your face is handsome, so you don’t need any of this.”

“Why you want to get rid of it? All people want it and you want to get rid of it?”

“People need to treasure the God gift…”

“This is against law sir”

“Sorry, but we afraid you would told everyone it’s our lousy work done with your face”

And many more excuse that I can’t say it all.

“Why on earth I have this face??”

“Why? Your face is handsome, oppa”

“Yes, that’s right you should thankful because of that”

They are really needs to be told to mind their own business!

I stand up, and chase every hand that wanted to help me. I smile at them all, and asked them to leave from my sight, or they will felt sorry because of it. They do hear me, for a while, and will continue to stalk me until I get home.

“I’m home”

Actually, I felt more comfortable in my little rundown apartment. It’s the peaceful place I ever have in 24 hours. Even though it looks so bad, it’s so bad really, with only single bed, an orange coach, one bathroom, small one and the kitchen, in one room.

Only I can stand with it, I think. Recently I hate the new neighbor that move in beside mine, every night they would do some activity you all don’t want to know. Their voice, I want to slam their door and yell at them to keep quiet, but I can’t.

“meow”

“Oh, Jae-ah.”

Almost forgot to mention, I like my apartment because of this kitten. I love him so much, yes, it’s a male, well, I don’t want to trouble myself for having a female cat, and it’s actually would bear some kitten inside of it, so I choose male instead.

“Are you hungry? I will give you some food, ‘right”

Although I looked poor outside, well, yes I’m poor, but I didn’t looked like that if you related me with food. I love food so much that I would spend all my salary for food. Thanks to my work that they give me free stay, even in this rundown apartment, but I had satisfied with it.

I didn’t have girlfriend, nor I want to have one. I hate girl because of all my fans. I’m not a gay, since I didn’t felt anything with every male that looked at me and would bullied me. Well, I don’t hate male, I just felt they would bullied me again, you can said I afraid of them.

But to tell you all the truth, I actually look good with a male that have cute face, I’m not a lolicon okay! It’s just they looked like didn’t had any intention to harm me, that’s all.

“There you are, jae-ah”

I really like my kitten, he is the one that would understand my painful, will listen to all my stories until I sleep. I really love him.

“meow”

“Oh you have finished it. Ok, now it’s time to bath”

I like to take my kitten to take a bath, and of course at first he would refuse it, but it looks like he has used to it, so I do that every day and even I don’t asked him to join, he would come by himself to the bathroom.

“You know, Jae-ah, I wanted to have normal face, I really want that”

My kitten his foot and continue splashing the water to me. I patted his head, and look at the ceiling.

“I think I do so many bad things in my past life”

= LoozBabyz =

“Morning, Jung Dae Hyun-sshi”

I looked at my head post office face, I just arrive, and he called me to his office, it’s must be something bad happening, it won’t be any good news at all.

“Morning, sir, can I help you?”

I take a deep breath and let it out, I know it won’t be a good news, looked by the head face.

“Actually, I had been considered this for a long time…”

I looked at his face, the head was looking at some document.

“Thanks for your hard work, Jung Daehyun-sshi…”

I need to calm down myself now, really, help me someone!!

“From today, you have been fir…”

“Wait a moment sir, uhm, sorry for interrupting your word, but I want to know the reason sir”

*cough

“Ok, I will explain to you Jung Daehyun-sshi…”

= LoozBabyz =

Back with me again… > _ <
This is the new story that I was work on it…
it was second place from the ‘Searching You and Waiting You/SYWY’ story…
So please give me some support on this story too…
It would be just one story only… not like SYWY (it has 2 story for 1 main story ‘It’s our crown’)
and the good news was…
I had make this story for 30 chapter xDD *At my stress mode
I had fixed my English too… ^ _ ^ hope I didn’t make any bad mistake like the other story… :’(
I hope to end this story soon so I can focus on other new story > _ <
at next chapter I will reveal the new story I had work on it *well, the title only xD
Please stay with this story for awhile… xD
love you all~ ^ - ^

L.B
ps : DaeJae feels at 2nd baby meet *faint and lots of nosebleed x_x