13+LOVE

Description

  Choi minho the name of one of the most perfect man. He’s still 28 , single and He has a look that blow every girl and boy , he also has so many money to spend and plus he IS a GENTLEMAN.

  Choi Minki is 15 years boy that doesn’t really care about world. he’s fashionable because of his father that has a fashion industry while his late-mom was a model and designer.

They different yet same.

And god meet them with … arranged marriage.

 

Exactly this is my sister lovelylaschotte’s stories ,but she said she doesn’t know how to continue this so , I’m gonna continue this stories

The couple used to be onewxgdragon ( yeah my sister is a weirdo , same as me)but I change it become minho x ren~~ I love ren nuest !

So yeah this is it

I hope you enjoy it

Foreword

“ minho yah , in 3 months you're going to marry one of my best friend’s son..” the handsome man that looks 40s said with such a calm voice. Minho looks at his father with his big eyes then looks at the beautiful woman that still looks 30s despite her age is 48.

“ mwo?! Yah old man! Are you expecting me to married with one of your best friend’s son?!! Are you crazy? I even don’t know anything about that boy!” his father just rolled his eyes.

“ you want my position or not? Or do you want to try to work as pizza’s delivery?” the old man said as he hold his laugh when he saw his son face become so pale.

“ aish ! arasso ! but won’t you let me meet with him?”

“ of course , I will ! hmm , tomorrow you didn’t need to go to work and just  fetch your fiancé and go to somewhere to have date. Oh yea , let me tell you , this boy loveeeee to crossdressing , so maybe you should bought him some cute clothes before you have a date.”

“ yeah yeah , I even don’t know how his face looks like..” minho rolled his eyes.

“ he knows your face , so you just need to wait for him infront of his school” his father said continue his meal.

“ wait! What? He’s still in school?! where is his school and how old he is??”

“ pledis highschool , he’s turned 16 this year”

“ MWO?!”