I'm back.. :'D

Fallen for devil

Readers... Guess what...

 
I'm back.. /throw confetti to myself/
 
I'm really.. Super happy.. That you guys still subscribe this *sobs*
 
okay.. Enjoy :'D
 
~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 
-Hyukkie Pov-
 
 
 
          So, here i am, i'm following Hae sister to a.. Cafe? Yeah cafe.. We sit beside the big window, so we can see the view.
 
 
           
"so.." noona said, break the silent "why?"
 
"w-why..? Why what?" seriously, i'm suttering..
 
"hh.." she sigh "why you can be in my ert brother apartement?"
 
 
 
          Well, what must i said? 
 
 
 
 
I'm an angel that fell from the sky then your brother save me because i forgot to hide my wings! 
 
 
 
 
          Thats a very stupid answer.
 
 
 
 
I'm wearing an angel costume, then your brother take me with him!
 
 
 
 
         Hmm.. Thats good.. But.. Kind of.. Well, no.
 
 
 
 
We are married couple and i'm going to move with him!
 
 
 
 
        no. She's his sister.
 
 
 
 
I'm his one night stand and i'm pregnant so he wanna take the responsibility..
 
 
 
        The hell i was thinking?!
 
 
 
"so... Which one?"
 
 
 
         Eh..?
 
 
 
"i'm sorry...?"
 
 
"well.." she put her coffee on the table "first.. You said you're an angel. Then you said you wear an angel costume. And then you said, you and my brother is married couple. Lastly, you're his one night stand, and... You're pregnant..?"
 
 
         .....
 
 
 
 
 
         So... I was saying that... Outloud?!!
 
 
 
         DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!
 
 
 
"so..? Which one?"
 
"ah-- uhh.. Ye-yeah.. I m-mean.. We-- hae-- umm... We.. Uhh.."
 
 
 
 
          Uuhhh..!! I'm very confused!! Hae help me!! T^T
 
 
 
-CL Pov-
 
 
 
 
          OH MY! This hyukkie guy is sooooo cutee!! I wanna pinch his cheeks!! Kyaah~ no wonder my ert brother love him.. Especially when he confused like this! Make me wanna more! :3
 
 
"umm.. I.." 
 
"oh! I get it!" even i lie "so.. You meet Hae at the park, because you don't have any places to stay, you ask Hae and he agree.. Like that?" 
 
 
          Well.. I know this guy is an angel.. What make me shock earlier is.. An angel can read mind, and an angel is know what's a devil looks like. Then why.. He staying with my brother, a devil? -_-
 
 
"ah! Y-yes! I mean like that! Yeah! Hehe!"
 
 
          Ah~ maybe he's a newbie.. Hahaha~! Thats why he didn't know.. Hm-mm. 
 
 
[fiuh.. That was close! I can't say that i'm an angel.. She will freak out!]
 
 
         haha.. Sorry hyukkie.. I can read your mind.. ;3
 
 
"okay then.. But, are you really wanna stay with my brother?"
 
"y-yeah noona!"
 
 
 
          Aww! He even called me noona! What a polite angel.. Well, all angel is polite.. Except we, the devil side.. But i'm polite too! Kind of..... Teehee!
 
 
 
"hmm.. You can stay, i let you ^^"
 
"waah~! thank you noona!"
 
"your welcome! Now let's order some cake!"
 
"cake..??" his eyes were sparkle, cute! ><
 
"yeah! Which one do you want?"
 
"strawberry~~!"
 
 
 
          this guy is full of cuteness really! 
 
 
 
-Hae Pov-
 
 
 
          WHERE THE HELL IS HYUKKIE?!!!!
 
          DAMN THAT SUPER VERY EVIL SISTER!!!
 
          Well, i'm a devil too BUT SHE WAS A DEVIL OF THE DEVIL!!
 
 
"i heard that Hae..."
 
 
          WOAH!
          There, she was standing in front of the door, wait... She was alone? THE HELL?!! WHERE IS HYUKKIE?!!
 
 
"yeah yeah, here's your hyukkie.." then her bodyguard, or more like her Shinigami, come with Hyukkie in his hand.
 
"Hyukkie!" i run to sleeping Hyukkie and put him on my room
 
 
          Oh god...
          He's so beautiful.. His face is show his innoncent and full of pureness. Gosh, i hope i can see his face like this everyday.. This is the best moment i have..
 
 
"wait, so.. A moment with me is not a 'best moment'?" 
 
 
         Ah.. I forgot she's still here.
 
 
"noona.. Stop reading my mind, please."
 
"i can't.. this is natural.. I can't do anything about it" then she smirk
 
 
         Tch.
 
 
"yeah yeah, what ever.."
 
 
         I search some blanket on my drawer, when i found it,  i pull the blanket over Hyukkie so he wont catch a cold.
 
 
"aww~! since when you change to be a ing gentleman like this Haehae~? thats sooo sweeet of yoouuu~~"
 
 
         tch. 
         What a sister.
         But, she's right.. Since when i become like this..? I have a feeling that i must protect him.. Seeing his face like this.. Make me wanna protect him to the end.. can i..?
         I lean down, take his hand, and kiss it
 
 
 
"aaawww!! moment!! Kyah kyah kyah!!" she take her phone and begin to snap-shot us "lean more Hae! Like you wanna kiss him!!"
 
 
 
 
         Hh...
         You guys know ? is.. Boyxboy action..
         And my sister is a fan of it..
        Hh..
 
 
 
 
"say, noona.." i sit beside Hyukkie, still holding his hand "do you think the same as me?"
 
 
 
        She put her phone back, but before she put her phone back, she squelled to the picture earlier.
 
 
 
"well, the one you wanna protect him? Yeah.. I think the same.. This guy is don't deserve to be hurt.. He's too pure.. Oh wait! This is the first time our thinking is same!"
 
 
 
 
"heh. Yeah.. But really, noona.." i look at Hyukkie sleeping figure again
 
 
 
"can i.. Love him?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~
 
DODOOOOOONNGGGG~~~
i'm back... :'D
 
And.. I change my writing style.. What do you think? ^^
 
Oh gosh......... You guys really don't know how happy i am that you still subscribe this... *sobs*
But now! I've already get out from my very very many problems.. Well.. Some of..
but! The best thing is!! I've live with my family again.. :'D we're united!! SORRY LEMME CRY FIRST *cry a river*
 
Beside the good news.. Is always have a bad news.. The bad news is..
i lost my Grandfather.. Right the day my family united, my grandfather is on the hospital.. Oh no.. I begin to remember those thing..
 
But well.. I'm okay now.. :')
And the other good thing is.....
 
I'll try to update my other stories! ^^ 
 
wait for me neh? ^3^)/
 
Bye! 'till my next update!