Chapter One

Destiny

“Here.“ HweJi looked at the boy next to her, holding an iPod in his hands. He smiled slightly. “My new mixtape. Listen to it.” She took the iPod out of her friends hand. The music started and HweJi silently listened to it. When she heard his voice she shivered. “Tae, your voice is so awesome.”, she said still listening to his rap. Taeyang smiled, happy that she liked it. Taeyang, who’s also known as Jenissi, checked his phone. “We should go to school now.” HweJi pouted and handed his iPod back to him. Both got up and left Taeyang’s house.

Like every morning, they walked to school without talking. Only listening to music. Taeyang wasn’t a guy, who talked very much. Spending time together and listening to music was enough, for both of them.

“Jenissi!” HweJi turned around and looked at the black haired guy, with Harry Potter glasses, running into their direction. Taeyang glanced over to her and raised an eyebrow, asking her with his eyes who that is. “Harry Potter.” He nodded and put down his headphones. “Jenissi.”, the guy called again, panting. “What is it HoJoon?”, Taeyang said, eyeing his friend. “Did you saw Hansol or Xero?” Taeyang shook his head. “Where are these idiots.”, HoJoon hissed. HweJi chuckled. “What happened?” He turned to her. “I will tell you later.” She nodded and watched him running off before listening to music again. “HweJi ah” She looked at Taeyang, surprised that he said something. Usually he doesn’t talk much in the morning. “Hm?” taeyang didn’t respond, he just kept staring straight ahead. Confused, HweJi turned her head. She spotted some guys. “Who are they?” Her friend didn’t respond, again.

 He grabbed her hand and continued to walk. “Don’t talk with them.” “Why?” “Don’t talk.” HweJi nodded still confused. The boys turned around. “Look who’s there.”, one guy ,with sunglasses , said in english. Taeyang tried to walk past them but two other boys stopped him. “Don’t..touch me.”, Taeyang said and shot a glare at them. The boy with the sunglasses, who spoke English before, chuckled and told the two others to let him go. “Jenissi.” He didn’t respond. He pulled HweJi a little closer to him. “Your leader still remembers the deal, right?” HweJi looked confused at Taeyang. “Sure, Joon.”, Taeyang said cold. “It’s NamJoon, you know?” Taeyang smirked. “Nobody gives a .” NamJoon chuckled dry and eyed HweJi. She felt Taeyang’s grip tighten. “You didn’t tell her?”, NamJoon asked, too fast for HweJi to understand. Taeyang knew he spoke too fast for her and shook his head. NamJoon just nodded and told his group to leave.

 

                                                                                                                  **

 

“Could you please tell me about that deal?” Taeyang sighed and started eating his lunch. He kinda felt guilty for not telling her. But he just couldn’t tell her. “I’m talking with you!” She waved her hand in front of his face. “Seriously!” She slightly yelled at him in english.

“What’s the problem?” HweJi looked up. Kidoh just came with P-Goon, Yano and Sangdo. Hweji sighed frustrated and sat down, turned away from Taeyang. “Woah...our one and only couple is having a fight, huh?” “Shut up, Yano!” The Maknae smirked and sat down next to her. The leader, P-Goon sat down next to Taeyang, throwing an arm around his friends’ neck. “What happened?” Taeyang looked at s and sighed, again. “The deal. She wants to know about it.” His friends’ eyes widen and they all let out an ‘Oh’. Taeyang turned his head to look at HweJi, who rested her head on the table. “Please talk to me.”, she mumbled without looking at him. Kidoh cleared his throat. “Okay guys, we should leave now.” He said and pulled P-goon’s arm. “Wae?” The leader whined. “Come on, Ahjussi. You can sit somewhere else.” Yano said and rolled his eyes. “Yah, Maknae.” The boys left them alone.

“HweJi ah” Taeyang hugged her. “I will tell you, but not now. HweJi sighed, hugging him back. “I have to protect you first.” He mumbled while caressing her hair. Still confused, HweJi placed her face on his chest, closing her eyes, enjoying the moment and his body warmth.

 

                                                                                                                 **

 

Boiji annneun neol chajeuryeogo aesseuda (I’m struggling to find you who I cannot see)

Deulliji annneun neol deureuryeo aesseuda (I’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear)

Boiji anteon ge boigo (I see things that I couldn’t see before)

Deulliji anteon ge deullyeo (I hear things that I couldn’t hear before)

Neo nareul tteonan dwiro naegen eopdeon himi saenggyeosseo (After you left me, I have grown a power that I didn’t have before)

 

“HweJi ah” She paused the song and looked at Taeyang. “You aren’t angry anymore, right?” HweJi raised an eyebrow and stopped walking. He turned around, not facing her. “Are you kidding me?” She walked in front of him and nudged his chest. “You..are my best friend. You are the only one I have.” She smiled. Taeyang smiled and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a hug. They stayed in this position for a moment.She looked over his shoulder and saw HoJoon with Hansol,Xero and B-Joo walking into their direction. “Ey~ look at our couple.” Hansol whistled. Taeyang turned around and rolled his eyes. “I guess we should go party tonight!” B-Joo said and showed some of his dance moves. Xero shoved B-Joo out of his way and showed him some ‘real’ dance moves. As Hansol involved himself in their little dance competition the boys started arguing with each other. HweJi chuckled because of the boys’ stupidness. “Where should we go then?” Taeyang asked, causing the boys to stop.

The four boys looked at each other. They knew that it can be dangerous for her to go to their usual place, because they will be there. ”How about the usual place you guys go?” HweJi suggested and blinked innocently at Taeyang. He closed his eyes for a few seconds and took a deep breath. “Alright” Hansol, Xero and the other two boys looked nervous at Taeyang. I will pick you up at 9p.m. after that we all meet at Hansol’s house.” HweJi nodded excited.

Taeyang made sure that she got home safe and went to his place. He threw his keys in the bowl next to the door and walked straight to his room to lay down. He looked up to the ceiling for a while before turning around to look at a picture of him and HweJi. “What should I do?” Frustrated, he grabbed his hair. “Aish, What can I do?”, he asked himself again and took out  his phone to call P-Goon.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Sehyuk, I think we might have a problem.”

“What? Is HweJi still angry?”

“She’s coming tonight.”

 

His friend kept silent for a while. Taeyang sighed.

 

“Yoongi and NamJoon will definitely come. I’m not sure about the others.”

“And our boys? Exept Hansol, B-Joo, Xero and HoJoon.”

“Yano, Kidoh, A-tom..”, Sehyuk mumbled.

“Of course.”

“Sando, Seogoong and Gohn maybe too.”

 

After planning stuff for a while Taeyang ended the call with Sehyuk and got ready to pick up HweJi.

 

                                                                                                                   **

 

HweJi checked herself for the 100th time in the mirror. “I will just go like this.” She sighed and walked to the kitchen to get something to drink. At that moment her doorbell rang. She walked to the door and tiptoed to look through the peep hole. It was Taeyang. “Your hair is messy.” She chuckled while opening the door. He immediately walked in, to check his hair in a mirror. “Stupid wind.”

“Don’t worry, you’re still handsome.” HweJi sang while getting her jacket. Taeyang sighed, sat down on the couch and waited until she was finished. He chuckled,  watching her. “What?” He pulled at her shirt and grinned. “It’s the shirt I bought you, right?” HweJi’s cheeks flushed slightly red. Taeyang smirked got up and pulled her closer. “You like it, huh?” He said, bending down, looking straight into her eyes.“Why are you blushing?” He raised an eyebrow, still a smirk plastered on his face. She tried to walk a few steps back but his grip only tightened.

 

I would like to know why I’m acting like this..

 

Taeyang continued staring into her eyes, making her more and more nervous. His brown eyes yet so dark were watching her.He chuckled, loosening his grip. “Get your bag.” HweJi nodded and rushed into her room.Taeyang sighed, taking out his phone to send a message to Sehyuk.

 

“This was so freakin awkward _ _”

"You got her??"

"I guess so. See you later~"

 

 

Flashback

 

“What could we do to protect her?”

“Well..”  Sehyuk started a bit nervous. “I guess they would be more careful if…”

“If what?” Taeyang asked impatient. “..If she got a boyfriend.”

Taeyang raised an eyebrow.

“What are you trying to say?”

“You..and her.”

“No.”

“Come on, Taeyang!” Sehyuk whined on the phone.

Taeyang didn’t listen to his friends long speech about him and her being together and how cute that would be.

“Sehyuk, we’re trying to protect her. We don’t want her to be my real girlfriend.”

“Oh, really.” Sehyuk smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

“She’ll definitely find you attractive and fall for you.”

“It’s not the plan to make her fall, idiot.”

“When she falls for you, you can finally tell her how you feel about her.”

Taeyang rolled his eyes and sighed.

“Yeah right..”  Taeyang sighed, putting the phone away.

“Yah! Don’t end the call! Talk to me!”

 

Taeyang chuckled.

“Let’s hope that works..”

 


 

 

First Chapter done, finally!

I hope its ok. >< I tried my best with the grammar and spelling, hope I got most of the stuff right and

you understand what I'm trying to write orz

So much happening in one chapter orz I'm soreehh

Well, leave a comment below, subscribe and tell me your opinion on this chapter. ^^

NO SILENT READERS PLS. I really want to hear your opinion!

Bye  guys~