Preview....

Tao's Lovely Cheeseburger...Sung By Lay

P.S. only for this chapter:  lay's thoughts and tao's thoughts 

Lay was sleeping peacefully in his bed, dreaming about his next dance performance with s when...

"Ge....Lay-ge..."...... so much for sleeping peacefully.....

"...uh....what..who...?" Lay opened his sleepy eyes one at a time to see the face of a panda....a stuffed panda....

"......Oh My G-O-S-H...the panda toy is talking to me..." as he said that, a voice called his name again....

"LAY-GE!!!" Lay looked up to see another panda...his annoying magnae, Tao.

 

lay sat up from his bed and faced tao. "Yes...do you need something taozi..?" 

With a sad expression, tao sat on lay's bed and cuddled lay..sigh...

"um..Tao..are you alright?" lay asked as he rubbed the young boy's back.

"..No.." tao mubbled.

"why...is something wrong.."

"..yes.." after he answered there was an awkward pause.

"um....do you want to tell me what's wrong?"

tao sighed and looked at lay...the poor thing had a kicked puppy look....

"...Ge....i can't sleep..." what...excuse me.... "and i don't no why..but everytime i try to make myself fall asleep i...just can't"

Lay looked at Tao with an expressionless face and pushed him off the bed so he could get off himself...

"...and let me guess...you want me to sing you to sleep right...?"

Tao nodded his head. Rolling his eyes, Lay got up and walked over to the closet of his room and pulled out a guitar.....

"..how did he....isn't his guitar in the shop for tunning...?"

"alright...im just going to sing you one song...then it's time for bed..okay?'

"um...okay...but can i ask you a question?"

"...uh...sure....."

"where did you get the guitar...i know its not yours but...'

"oh..it's Chanyeol's he let be borrow it..."

"he did?"

"uh...yeah...now let me you the song so we can go to bed..."

"LAY!!! I can't believe you took it from Chanyeol.....*giggle*...now i can blackmail him in the future..."

"okay...now here's the song..."