He see's you crying (Chanyeol)

KPOP Scenario Collection [UPDATED]

you spend all day, lying on your bed, listening to music and, crying...

you and Chanyeol had been into fight's this couple of days and you're very sad and you're just in the mood to cry...

you're almost sleeping when you hear the front door closing, you knew that was Chanyeol, so you put the music on the max volume so you don't have to hear him talking.

the tears are still falling from your eyes to your cheeks, but you don't even care about it !

you then saw the bedroom door opening, you close your eyes but you know that Chanyeol was on the room.

''are you hearing me?'' , he asked taking your headphones away, ''why are you crying?''.

''give me my phones Park Chanyeol!'', you replied angry.

''no until you tell me why are you crying!'', he said sitting on your bed close to you.

''you know perfectly why am i crying!'', you replied getting up from your bed.

''it's because of our arguments during this week?!'', he asked holding your wrist, not hurting you.

''of course! Chanyeol, i love you and this arguments are killing me! i'm tired of this!'', you replied hugging him very hard.

''oh, i'm sorry babe... i know that you are hurt because of me, but you know that i don't mean it'', he said holding you very hard.

''promise me that we don't fight anymore!'', you said looking at him, still crying.

''i promise!'', he replied, wipping your tears and kissing your forehead.

''yeollie?!'', you askes looking at him.

''yes?!'', he replied looking at you.

''i love you, forever'', you said.

''i love you too'', he replied kissing you on the lips.