Audition Day

Dream Destiny

 

Previously

“He is Jessica’s boyfriend” Yoona reply. “ Ok, Let’s get it started”

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Luhan and Yoona practice as hard as they can. There are a lot of mistakes that they make. Some mistakes are because of footsteps and position. Since they choose the song sang by TroubleMaker senior ‘Now’. It’s harder than they thought. They must be serious when dancing, they must keep their shyness aside for the ending part. Luhan must touch Yoona’s . Yoona must stand it for a while. It’s easy for Yoona to be y but for her the most hardest part for her when Luhan’s hands touch her body. For Luhan, He’s a bit embarrassed to touch Yoona’s body. D.O and Chen just watch and sometimes laugh at Luhan’s mistake. They really like to tease Luhan since they are BFF. Suddenly they heard a door swung open slowly. “Yoona, We’re here Sorry for the late” a sweet-melody girl voice come out from the door. It was Taeyeon, one of Yoona’s BFF. D.O and Chen hearts wondering who are they. Taeyeon,Tiffany and Yuri come in the practice room. “Let me introduce this is my friends. The one with the black hair is Tiffany, the small one is Taeyeon and the girl with a little darker skin is Yuri. They are my friends since grade 1. “Anneyeonghaseyo” The three girls greet with a waving hand. D.O and Chen just nod and a smile. They are happily talking with each other, playing together and laugh together. For Yoona, this is the happiest thing for her for now… After half an hour rest, they start again their training. Days pass by~ They practice an hour every day after school finished.

 

The Day

 

 Finally after weeks practice, the day for audition have arrived. They are walking inside the audition hall. Yoona is searching for the registration counter. “There it is. The registration counter. Follow me!” Yoona said while grabbing Luhan’s hand. Suddenly, Luhan hearts beat faster than usual. He feels like there are no other people around them. He feel so good. A peace when Yoona held Luhan’s hand. “Is this what they called a heaven come in without notice?” Luhan ask in his mind. Finally they arrive in front of the registration counter. “We are Luhan and Yoona” Yoona said to the lady who is in charged for the student registration. “Here you go. Please wait in that hall. Thank you” the lady said while giving them their numbers. Yoona reply with a nod and a smile until she said “Luhan? You can let go now” “W-what? Oh.. Yes. Sorry” Luhan reply with a blush face. “Let’s get in.” Yoona said. There are a lot of students sign up for the audition this year. Luhan and Yoona are number 10. There are about 9 more couples in front of them. Some of them sang Growl,I got a boy, Lovey-Dovey and many more. “Next is couple number 10. Please come in” The announcer announce.

“It’s our turn Yoona. Yoona? Are you ok?” “What? I-I’m ok. Just a little bit nervous” Yoona reply. “Let’s go” Luhan said with a smile in his face. They walk to the stage. Finally the day they have been waiting have come. After all the practice they did. Will they be able to pass the audition?

 

~5 minutes after~

 

“Finally we did it. It doesn’t matter if we fail or pass. As long as we try our best. Right?” Luhan ask. Yoona just reply with a smile. Now, the only one thing they have to do is just wait for the reply from the judges. All students wait anxiously inside the hall. When suddenly “We, judges have choose 10 couples that are qualified. The couples with their numbers that I said please come and stand on the stage. No.3,11,48,9,34,39,50,31,14 and finally….” Luhan stared at Yoona who is waiting anxiously. He suddenly grabbed Yoona’s hand and held it tight. Yoona was shocked but her heart suddenly feel so calm. She don’t know why.

 

~At Home~

 

“Mom,Oppa,Appa I’m Home~” Yoona said with a happy voice. She takes of her shoes and put it in the shoes rack. She ran upstairs and go to his brother’s room. She knock it first. “Come in” a voice said. “Oppa, can you tell me a little about love?” Yoona ask. Suho wonders “Why? Hmm are you dating lately?”. “I’m just asking. I think my heart has been taken by someone special...Hmm.. but oppa, why you look kind of anxious?” She ask. “A-aniyo. I’m just emm..” “Are you hiding something behind me? Just say it. You can trust your little sister” Yoona said while tapping her left shoulder. “Do you know Chanyeol?” Suho ask. “Owh.. Chanyeol oppa? He’s famous around girls. He’s kinda cute but he’s not my ideal type. Why?” Yoona reply. “ It-It’s just… yesterday I went to his house when suddenly..Meh it’s nothing just forget about it” Suho said. “What happened? Did he kiss you?” Yoona ask suspiciously. “H-How do you know??” Suho ask with a weird face. “Hmm.. I know Chanyeol oppa. He’s gay. But I didn’t expect he will kiss my oppa. You’re not even handsome ahah.” Yoona reply with jokes. “Yeah.. He kiss me and ask me to be his boyfriend. But, Yoona, How do I want to know that I’m gay?” Suho ask curiously. “Hmm First, when you look at other hot guys your ‘thing’ will started to get up. Second, you interested to know about guys more than girls. Hmm I don’t know any more” Yoona reply. “Ohh… But how do my little sister know about this?” “One of my friend when I’m at primary school is gay. So, I learn from him haha”. “Ok. About your question it’s about the same. The answers you have said. Now, just the braveness and destiny depends” Suho reply with a wide smile. “Oh, did you and Luhan win?”. Yoona just keep silent. “We didn’t get chosen”. “Better luck next time. Let’s go eat dinner.” Suho said while rubbing his little sister hair. “Do I really love him? But he’s just a friend right? Ah, my head hurts. It depends on braveness and destiny eh hmm” Questions started to come into Yoona’s head.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally chapter 5. I've been busy with school. Lot of homeworks. I hope you guys understand. Please keep supporting this story until the end. Hmm should I write a rated-M for my chapter 6? Hmmm.. Anyway just anticipated it ^~^

Follow me on : Instagram (@azibjazman) Twitter (@azibjazman / azibaekluyoon) Gomawo ~