Lost Privacy

Invaded Privacy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once upon a ranging storm, a boy with drenched attire and tousled hair rushes through the empty streets of Seoul. No bloody person would have been sane enough to run through the rain like that, the droplets of water could have possibly pierced through the skin with it's intensity and harshness. The winds blew like no tomorrow, carrying bits and pieces of trash with it. The roads were sure to be an all-kill, without anyone alive stepping a single foot on it- well, almost everyone. A university student, who goes by the name of Oh Sehun, is currently rushing back home in the middle of this killing storm. He had his own reasons to as why he's doing such an insane act. People, who are under shelter, stares at Sehun's droopy back, some of them gossiping to each other about this drenched boy who had lost his mind.

Not actually paying any attention to them, Sehun picks up his pace as time ticks by. Surely enough, if he had sprinted a little faster earlier on, he would be home by now, safe from any disturbing stares. 

" literature. my life." Sehun grumbles as he climbs up the stairs towards his apartment (which he shares with his beloved boyfriend, Minseok).

With another ten minutes of exhaustion, the stairs finally ended and Sehun could almost kiss the ground at his victory. Hell yeah, not even a dozen of stairs can defeat the great and bold Oh Sehun himself!

With a hurried pace, Sehun stuffs his key onto the door's hole, turning it rashly before trudging inside. With the heater's heat wave shocking him, Sehun gives out a sigh in relief before throwing out his drenched shoes somewhere, making sure it doesn't hit the carpet. Undressing his coat, Sehun hurls it next to his shoes before scrambling inside. Greeting him, Minseok smiles as he watches the younger pile into the kitchen, eyes looking plain and bored as usual.

"Want me to get the bath ready?" Minseok asks as he walks towards Sehun, pushing the younger's bangs upwards so that Sehun could properly see (and hopefully would not trip on the furniture).

"Yeah, thanks." Sehun replies stoically, pulling on his tie before tossing it onto the ground.

With a look of disapproval, Minseok picks up the scattered objects, lying on the ground (courtesy of Oh Sehun) before staring at the younger, who is currently rushing to the study room to lock up for the night. Understanding Sehun's packed schedule, Minseok checks for the final time before heading towards the bathroom, making sure that Sehun wouldn't take a bath so late.

---

"How the would I know what Shakespreare thinks about his play, this is freaking ridiculous" Sehun complains as he bangs his head onto the table. Gritting his teeth, he picks up the paper with force before re-reading the question, hoping that he would be able to answer it this time.

It's been half an hour since he came back home and although he had started working on his homework and assignments, most of his thoughts still linger on the storm, and how much he wanted to kick it's balls. He was currently freezing to death (although Minseok had kindly asked him to change, which he promptly refused, but the elder managed to wrap him in a giant towel anyway). Tugging on the towel harder, Sehun shivers in his drenched attire, completely unaware of the other's presence. 

Sighing, Minseok taps on his boyfriend's shoulder, hoping to get his attention. With no avail, he strips Sehun bare of his only source of warmth, giving him a stern stare as he placed one hand upon his hips.

"Hey! What was that for?" Sehun questions, quite befuddled at Minseok's actions.

"I've been telling you that the bath is ready for twenty minutes straight. Lost my patience, hop in tornado" Minseok says, and Sehun could see that the elder was quite tired, judging from the bags under his eyes and the yawns that erupted from him pretty little mouth once in a while. Sighing, Sehun runs a hand through his slightly damp hair and nods, "Fine. But the water better be warm!" He threatens, earning a kick on the back of his knee. He was jelly-legged.

Stepping into the bathtub, Sehun feels the raging warmth surging through his whole body, creating goose bumps on his milky white skin (in contrast to Jongin's or Zitao's). Sighing in pleasure and relief, Sehun sinks deeper, till his nose, before blowing bubbles underwater. He hears the sound of water boiling up and immediately senses Minseok brewing him some hot chocolate. Ah, his favourite.

Thinking to himself, Sehun really acknowledges Minseok as the elder took care of him and such. Although Sehun does work at a mini mart, and his parents do pay for his college fees, Minseok covered all of the costs for the apartment rent, clothes, food and etc. Sehun practically contributes to nothing. The wage that he receives from his part time job wasn't even a quarter full compared to Minseok's job (although the elder worked as a barista in some 'gay' cafe). Apparently his boss was filthy rich along with his modeling Picasso boyfriend, Kris Wu. 

Have you heard of him? Ah yes, he's that world-wide model. Handsome face, lean body. Sehun had met him personally a few times, years ago, when he used to pick up Minseok at the cafe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter