Chapter 1

This Is Love

No POV

A group of males walk towards the cafeteria. They laugh and made jokes. One friend pushes another and he bumps into a passerby. His friends quickly pull him back towards the group.

”I’m sorry.” He apologizes. She didn’t say a single word and just continue walking to her own destination.

“Mark, I almost thought you were dead meat, man.” Jackson said.

“Why?”

“She’s new. She just transferred here.” JB motion to the direction the girl went in.

“In the middle of the year?” Mark asks.

“Mm.” Jinyoung nods. “Her name is Hime. Kim Hime.”

“You were out sick the day she transferred here.” Youngjae said.

“She beat up a senior.” Yugyeom states.

“From our division?”

“High school division.” BamBam replies.

“Wow.” Mark said amazed. “She’s that strong.”

“I don’t know about strong, but I know that the other dude was beat up good.” Jackson said. “I wouldn’t want to mess with her. Not if I’m going to end up like that dude.”

“I see.” Mark nods.

“Can we just go? I’m hungry.” JB said. “If you guys don’t want to eat, that’s fine by me, but I’m going.” JB walks off to the cafeteria.

When we got to the cafeteria, Mark saw her sitting at a table with the “nerds” of the school. A table that everyone ignores and avoids. The boys got their trays and went to sit at their designated table which is across the room from the “nerd” table. Mark look at their direction. The other girls were talking animatedly with one another while Hime just listens calmly with a small smile on her face. Mark smile at the view

“You can’t bro!” Jackson shouts.

“Huh?” Mark chuckle at Jackson’s random outburst.

“You can’t like her. She’s dangerous. Dangerous, I tell you.”

“I did-”

“You were staring at her.” Jackson cuts me off.

“She’s gorgeous.”

“Oh my god! Mark, you can’t!”

Mark chuckles. “Jackson, I’m not saying that I’m in love with her, but you can’t choose who I can or cannot love.”

“I’m just trying to protect you, bro. Lay off this one. She’s dangerous.”

“She’s a girl.”

“A dangerous girl.”

Mark let out another chuckle. “Seriously. Stop worrying so much over nothing. I’m not in love with her or anything.”

“Keep checking her out like that and you are bound to fall.”

Mark laughs while shaking his head at Jackson’s nonsense.

Mark POV

The guys and I went to class after lunch. The teacher’s lecture of measuring angles are so boring. I sigh and turn to my left. I spot Hime sitting in the class across from me at the females’ building.

In our school, Seungri, there are four sections. There is a junior high division which is separated from the high school division. Along with the grades, the genders are also separated into female and male.

I stare at Hime from my seat in the class. Her side profile is beautiful. Suddenly she turns towards the window and spots me staring. I flinch and stood up from my seat making the teacher look at me.

“Any problems with what I was saying Mr. Tuan?”

“N-no.” I stutter out. “My apologies.” I sit back down in my seat and look out the window. Hime chuckles at my reaction with a shake of her head and she continue to stare at the board her teacher was writing on. I bury my face in my arms on the desk. How embarrassing.

*******************************************

The guys and I walk out of our last class of the day. Thank the lord. We walk out towards the gate and a black Benz was waiting for me with the driver standing at the back door ready to open it for me. I saw Hime and the nerds a few yards from me. I hand my bag to my driver.

“I’m not going home yet.” I said.

“But young master-”

“Don’t worry about me.” I said running after Hime and the other girls. The girls stop in their tracks and I duck behind a building. I felt something press against me and I turn around. “Jackson.” I said with surprise. “And you guys too.”

“Wow, name Jackson and call us “you guys”.” Jinyoung said rolling his eyes.

“We saw you run off and chased after you.” JB explain to me before I could ask them.

“Can’t believe you’re tailing girls. Didn’t see you as the type to do so.” Yugyeom states.

“Shut up. I didn’t mean to. It just happened.”

“Sure~” BamBam sang.

“You’re falling. Falling.” Jackson said.

We turn our attention back at the girls. Haneul picks something up from the ground with a clothes pin, wherever she got that from, to show to other girls. The other girls squirm away except for Hime who grabs it out of Haneul’s fingers and swing it our way. It lands in front of us and we all flinch back, covering our mouths to stop ourself from screaming at the dead mouse displaying before us. We look up at the girls and Haneul was rubbing her hands from touching the clothes pin that held the dead mouse while Hime has a smirk on her face. They all continue to walk and Hime turns towards us and gave us a thumbs down. She knows.

————————————————————-

I realized that I started this story like three years ago and it’s not complete and I decided to rewrite it instead. •-•”