【 the family tree 】

▐ ↳ LADY LUCK ↔ the variety queens ♛
CHARACTERS
 
 
YOO JAESUK
★ the samchon who wishes girls called him oppa. Resident grasshopper is the greasy samchon who is always seen yapping away, asking everyone as if he's holding a fan signing event for the girls. Don't be surprised when he casually takes a wig out of his pocket; its normal.
 
 
KIM WOOBIN
★ the awkward god who doesnt like being called oppa While we have Jaesuk samchon asking away questions as if he is in an interview with the girls and young one Chanyeol who is eating all the rice away, we have cool guy Woobin who is currently being fought over by just about everyone on the show — including the PDs!
 
 
PARK CHANYEOL
★ the derp who loves the fact that everyone calls him oppa Derpy Vitamin C is the youngest of the three hosts and uses his aegyeo as his secret weapon. While the two hyungs are trying to take control of the show, he's just, you know, somewhere in the background eating away his heart out with the camera man.
 
 
SEO KANGJOON
★ the flower boy oppa who's a power ranger in disguise. Oh Mickey, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind— uh— hey, Mickey? Kangjoon may be a pretty boy to many amidst his stupidity and ignorance but don't be fooled by Kangjoon's ego because he's secretly part of the power rangers. But shh, that's a secret only the two of us knows.
 
 
YOO BONA
★ the short diva who is slightly addicted to insoles  Considered part of the first generation hallyu wave, Bona was dubbed 'Nation's Little Sister' during her debut and has long came to rise as one of JYP's notable soloist/actress. She's an idol notorious for her short height, thus always seen wearing heels, wedges, and insoles. Currently, she stars in MBC's We Got Married as Got7 Mark's wife.
 
 
PARK YOONJI
derp at heart soloist undercover as a y vixen Although Yoonji might be oozing with charisma and charm on stage, she's actually a very clumsy kid at heart who is usually seen having the time of her life during filming. Unlike the persona she shows during performances, she's very carefree and child-like on the show, often playing jokes on the others along with MC Jaesuk.
 
 
TSUGARA RIKO
★ the popular idol who came from overseas. Since she came from overseas, she isn't used to Korean customs and traditions. There are certain phrases and words she doesn't understand and usually needs someone beside her to translate. Too often than none, she makes mistakes with her Korean but this just adds to her charm. Reserved the first time you meet her but is someone who is overflowing with charm. 
 
 
CHA SAERIN
★ she who is the girlfriend of a god. Beautiful and talented, it isn't a surprise that Saerin caught Park Jaebeom in her arms (a god, if that wasn't obvious enough) as a boyfriend. Often overshadowed by the label of being his girlfriend though, Korea's loveable actress is determined to prove that there's more to her than just being a top star's boyfriend. What better way to do that than to showcase her charms in Lady Luck?
 
 
CHO SARANG
★ she who wishes she was the girlfriend of a god. This walking ray of sun shine is always seen derping around (usually with MC Chanyeol and Jaesuk) but that isn't something new since she's always up to trouble (regarless of her innocent nickname, Nation's Little Sister). Surprisingly, Sarang lives up to her name and she's determined to get closer to her ideal man. Through Lady Luck that is. PD-nim, did you get that?~ 
 
 
SONG MINA
★ the cutie young one who wants to be viewed as a woman. The burden of having a cute image is the fact that you can never be viewed as someone 'beautiful'. Mina's sick and tired of hearing people say how cute she is because she wants to prove to her fans that she's more than just a pretty face. Through Lady Luck, she hopes to show more of her charm and can hopefully prove to everyone that she not only has the brains too.
 
 
DO AESOL
★ rookie who cant do aegyo to save her life. Something Aesol never got the hang of was the fact that she couldn't keep up. With the language, the culture, and the fact that she was always a step behind. That's bound to change though. With Kangjoon's love for the Korean language, Aesol is suddenly turned into a walking thesaurus— which should be a good thing. But wait, Kangjoon's teaching? Nevermind!