It's okay if I'm hurt...

I thought you were the one for me, but I guess...
Just letting you guys know that this oneshot is VERY, VERY long.  I think it's somewhat around 2000-4000 words... But I hope you still give my first one shot a chance!!!
 
_________________________________
 
"Morning oppa," yoori said as she saw woohyuns flawless face waking up.  
 
"Y-yoori? What are you doing here?" He snapped. 
 
"M-mwoh? Oppa last night we... We" yoori stuttered, she had no idea why her woohyun oppa was acting so weird.  This wasn't the first time they had anyway... Normally they would just cuddle away and get ready for work, but today...
 
"We what! Tell me yoori!!" Woohyun snapped once again making yoori afraid of him.  
 
"Oppa, we, we had... last night..." 
 
"What!!! ," woohyun cursed under his breath audible for yoori to hear it though.
 
"Wae oppa, it's not the first time we have done it anyway." Yoori said as she hugged woohyun's bare waist.  
 
"Yoori, do you by any chance take pregnancy pills?" 
 
"Mwoh? Pregnancy pills? Ani why would I??" 
 
With that woohyun collapsed to the floor... "Yoori ah, I have something to say to you, actually all this time I never had any feelings for you.  I only thought of you as someone I can go to whenever I felt like I needed to get laid.  Mian I never thought this would get so out if hand." 
 
"A-Aniya oppa, you wouldn't do that to me... You said you loved me.  Did someone threaten you or something? Tell me!" Yoori' tears were already flowing out of her angelic eyes.  
 
Woohyun not knowing what to do just left yoori on her bed, wore his clothes and left yoori.  With no goodbye, no nothing.  
 
 
3 months later
"Yah yoori, do you still feel sick like you want to vomit every now and then?" Chaeri, her best friend asked.  
 
"Yeah I do, I don't know why I'm being like this though I haven't eaten anything weird..." 
 
"Yoori ah, I really suggest you go see the doctor.  I have a feeling you're pregnant." 
 
"Mwoh? Pregnant? That can't be, i haven't had with anyone though chaeri ah..."
 
Yoori started to think, and the last time she had with someone was about 3 months ago... When woohyun and her never contacted each other again.  After they had their one night stand.  
 
"Chaeri ah, I'm scared.  Can you come with me to the doctors please?" 
 
"Huh, araso.  Don't worry I'll be here with you." 
 
_________________________________
 
"Congratulations miss kim, you are 3 months pregnant" 
 
Yoori's eyes shot wide opened, she could not believe what she had just heard.  She was only 18, no this couldn't be.  Her parents would kick her out of the house, definitely.  
 
"You should contact the baby's father and tell him the good news miss kim!" Doctor Park said with such great enthusiasm.  
 
"Ah ne, gomawoyo doctor park." Yoori said still trying to process everything through her head.  
 
 
"Yoori!!! How did everything go? Are you alright? Why are you so pale, huh? What did the doctor do to you. You were better before you went in.  Yah! Kim yoori tell me!" 
 
"Chaeri ah, stop bombarding me with questions, I can't even answer them that quickly...  The doctor said that I am...3 months pregnant." Yoori said looking down onto the floor with shame in her eyes.  
 
"Don't tell me that ing bastard woohyun is the father of your baby."
 
"In fact he is chaeri ah, otoke? Omma, appa will definitely kick me out of the house for sure." 
 
Chaeri gave yoori a right hug.  "Everything will be alright yoori.  You can come to my place.  We can live together from now on.... Yah don't cry, everytime you start crying I do too! Stop that!" Yoori has already completely soaked chaeri'a shoulder.  
 
 
2 weeks later 
 
"Yoori ah, just come live at my place, I'm sure after a while your parents will understand you.  Eoh? Please , just come stay with me for the time being!" Chaeri said to yoori with pleading eyes.  
 
"No chaeri ah, I'm going to learn to live by myself now, I'm going to find my own job, money and a house too.  But I'm afraid ill have to stay at your place for a few weeks before I can find a place to stay at.  Will that be alright chaeri?" 
 
"Of course!! We aren't best friends for no reason!!" Chaeri said as she slung an arm around yoori's shoulder.  
 
"Thank you, really I'm really grateful to have a friend like you who understands me too! Thank you for everything you have done for me so far chaeri! Thank you!!" Yoori's eyes had already gotten teary... 
 
"Chaeri, tomorrow I want to meet woohyun to tell him about our baby."
 
"Mwoh? Our baby? If that bastard ever thought about responsibilities then he would never have left you in the first place!!" 
 
"Ara, but I have something to give to him."
 
"Ok I'll give it to him then, that bastard doesn't have the rights to see you!" 
_________________________________
 
"Hey bastard"
 
"Huh? Chaeri? I thought yoori was the one who invited me."
 
"You sure have the guts don't you! Huh? You left ur girlfriend right after you had with her!! What the nam woohyun!!! Doesn't that make you feel irresponsible at all? You know that poor girl yoori.  She is pregnant with YOUR baby!  She got kicked out of her house because her parents feel very ashamed having a daughter like her.  Do you know how much pain you caused yoori to go through? Huh??" Chaeri had finally broke it.  She was so angry she threw a glass if water over at woohyun.  She was about to leave but...
 
"Ah right, the reason why I came.  This! Is a letter that yoori bothered writing to you.  You better use those filthy eyes of yours and read this clear."  And with that chaeri stormed off!
 
' yoori is pregnant, she got kicked out of her house too?' Woohyun thought to himself with great guilt shown in his eyes.  Little did he know that his tears had already fallen out if his eyes uncontrollably.  
'Ah, the letter!' He thought to himself and he quickly opened it.  
 
 
 
Dear Woohyun oppa, 
 
I know that you're dream was to be a singer, so I composed a song for you.  I hope you like it.  
 
 
It's okay even if i get hurt..., 
 
 
It's okay even if I can't see

It's okay even if I can't breath

Even if I could only meet you once again 
I could give you all my heart


 
How much more do I have to miss you

So that maybe you could know my heart?

How much more do I to cry and cry
So that tears could be dry?


 
Does it hurt because of loving you?

Is it the punishment for loving you so much?

Even though you say that I can lose everything

It's okay if I just have you to be with me


 
Even if my heart is broken when loving you

Even if my heart is separated when waiting for you

It's okay because I love you

It's okay even if I get hurt
 


The farther I turn away so as to forget you

The more I miss you, What can I do
Even when you keep telling me it's not right just 

to keep me away from you

You are the only one to me, What can I do


 
Does it hurt because of loving you?

Is it the punishment for loving you so much?

Even though you say that I can lose everything

It's okay if I just have you to be with me


Even if my heart is broken when loving you

Even if my heart is separated when waiting for you

 
It's okay because I love you

It's okay even if I get hurt


Even if I get poisoned and pricked
My love for you can't stop

I will wait for you until forever

I will endure even if it hurts and hurts

Because of loving you more

It's okay even if tears fall down

It's okay even if it hurts..
 
(A/n this song is called: it's okay even if it hurts, sung by seohyun in SNSD) 
 
Oppa, that day when you left me there.  I thought about a lot if things. The first time we met each other, the first kissed we shared, the memories we made, everything.  I didn't understand at all why you had to leave me.  
 
I hope you liked that song I composed.  It's a belated birthday present for you.  I hope you liked it.  
 
Yoori. 
 
 
'Present? I never got yoori anything. But year by year on my birthday she would always get me presents.  What was I thinking? I hope yoori will forgive me.  If I ever get a second chance to show her my true feelings to yoori I would.  Definitely! I'm really sorry yoori! Really I am! Please forgive me!!' Woohyun thought as the waterfall of tears just wouldn't stop flowing out if his eyes.  
 
________________________________
 
"Chaeri I finally got a job! I interviewed today at that cafe down the street and they said they didn't mind pregnant women being a waitress there.  The boss was really nice to me.  She even offered me a meal to have with her!!" Yoori said as she entered the kitchen only to find chaeri with her amazingly delicious kimchi stew just off the stove.  
 
"That's great yoori ah. Are you going to start work soon?" Chaeri said as she started to share out the kimchi stew.  
 
"Yeah I'm starting tomorrow!!!" Yoori said with full enthusiasm.  Ready for the job because she has such a nice boss.  
 
_________________________________
 
"Yoori ah, will you be able to go serve table 24 please?"
 
"Yup sure no worries!!" It was only the first day of work but she was ready getting the hang of everything.  
 
"Hi sir, what would you like to order?" 
 
 
Yoori's/ your pov: 
 
Your eyes widened in shock.  Nam woohyun... The guy who left you, the guy who you thought loved you with all his heart was sitting just before you.  
 
Yet your heart was still beating irregularly everytime you see him.  Does this mean you still love him? 
 
Woohyun's pov: 
 
"Hi sir, what would you like to order?" That voice, it sounds like yoori... *sigh I guess I'm really missing her a lot.  
 
"Um, I would like to order..." As I looked up.  I saw yoori before me.  You can kinda see her belly lump already.  
 
"Y-yoori ah," 
 
_________________________________
 
Hey lovely readers!! This is my first oneshot I hope you liked it!! If you're thinking about the ending... Well it's up to you to decide what happens :) 
 
I really hope you enjoyed reading this.