When It Comes Down To It....

Hidden Camera Gone Wrong

So in my dream, I had been working for JYJ company, Cjes, for a while. It's the company that has a whole of people underneath it like Song Jihyo from Running Man and Park Yoohwan, Yoochun's real little brother, who's also born in March like me and is a year younger than me in real life.

 
 
 I had been hanging with this company for a while as their Creative International Consultant, giving them feedback on how their audiences overseas were feeling about them when they performs on stage or on variety shows or how to improve like their CD covers and etc etc etc.
 
 
 
Whenever the staff and crew would go to the after parties and company dinners and whatever, I was with them. Whenever JYJ or whomever went to Japan or another country to perform, Jihyo Yoohwan and I would be there backstage to support. In my office room at the company, there are pictures of me with JYJ and the CEO and different staff and everyone, so it was like I was family.
 
 
 
Yoochun sends me a text one day to meet him for lunch at some fancy restaurant, and to look nice, and so I'm like okay, thinking that this dinner is for  Jae's upcoming concert or whatever.
 
 
 
When I arrive, however, it's just the two of us-with the cameras well out of my sight, and as we sit down Yoochun's like, "I've asked you to come here alone tonight because I have to tell you that you are an awful person."  
 

 

 

And I'm sitting there, my mouth wide open as Yoochun goes on with a straight face, "You aren't as creative as you think, your last 5 designs were awful, you don't follow Korean instructions well, you're not as skinny as those other girls in our M/Vs, you are just weird."

 
 
 
Before he could finish, I stood up and tossed my drink in his face and all over his suit-his $600 suit, but I didn't care- "Hyung, you- you and the horse you rode in on."
 
 
 
As Yoochun stutters, I turn, grab my purse, go to the counter, drop a $100 in front of the cashier, said something like, "This'll cover my expenses, thanks," and I hear someone calling my name, and I turn to see Yoohwan standing there, all smiling (in real life and in my dream this kid's got a deeeeep dimple in his left cheek that I absolutely LOVE LOL, Like, I wanna stick my pinky in there) and He's like, "Noona, what's up-" and I'm like, "Take me away, please," and he goes, "I parked right over here, from our movie shoot."
 
 
 
He drives, and we end up at his place, and he puts in a movie while he sits me down on the couch and wipes my face- I had been crying and I didn't know it-and he's all like, "What happened?" So I start telling him, but about halfway through I really start ugly crying lol but he gets it, and he's like, " him, oh well-let's get you smiling that lovely smile I love to see, alright?"
 
 
 
 
And he goes to his freezer, and comeback with ice cream, and we are eating out of the same big bin, and we are laughing at something- and then as the credits start to roll Yoohwan goes all quiet, and I'm like, "Thanks, but what's up?" And he's like, "Can I kiss you?" and I go, "Sure."
 
And so I turn my head, because I thought it was my cheek he was aiming for, instead, he chuckled and turned my chin easily, and kissed me- and then JYJ burst into the room.
 
JYJ is standing there, and Yoohwan pulls away slowly as Yoochun says something half Korean, half Japanese, and completely unrecognizable, and there's a 5 second pause before both Jae and Junsu start laughing uproariously,Jae falls to the ground and he's like, "This is what you get, Yoochun ah," and Yoochun is so mad, that he raises a finger but he can't really say anything, and Junsu's like, "You went too far hyung-she's not going to listen to you now."
 
I'm still stilling on the couch, and I'm like, "What are you talking about, hyung?" and Junsu holds up one of those little handheld cameras you can get from Best Buy/Walmart," You were supposed to be getting pranked- Yoochun was supposed to pretend that he was firing you-the RE hiring you for your promotion which is coming up for Valentine's Day- plus,he was going to ask you to go out with him since he's had the biggest crush on you for a while now."
 
Jae continued-Yoochun pushed his brother, looked at me, and then left the room sad, "He got carried away with the insult part though-and when he really hurt your feelings, he didn't know what to do- we were in the side room hiding in the hallway, listening to your conversation, so when you stormed out we went in to go and talk to him."
 
Yoohwan was like, "I really do like noona- Chun should've made his move a looooooong time ago-see? I've got her smiling again," and Junsu was like, "Dude, where's your loyalty to your family?" Jae was like, "It's true- Chun should've made his move a long time ago, but he's got a lot of apologizing to do."
 
Yoochun came back, and this time he found his voice, "Jill- noona, about what I said....." But I stood up and was like, "Sorry-right now I'm Yoohwan's guest, so I can't be rude and ignore him while you talk to me- we.will.discuss.this.later.on.my.own.time." I said it very seriously, and Chun looked nervous as Jae smiled, Yoohwan put a blanket over our laps as Junsu sat down next to me, reaching for the popcorm- and then I woke up :):):):):)