Taemin

90 Seconds

Well, the week had gone by safely as I didn't expect it, coz I thought Key would brag me more about the kiss thing and Naeun's thing for the whole week but I am wrong and its a good thing coz I love the feeling on not being interrogated with a thing I am still thinking at.

 

"Taemin, saem is looking for you" Onew, our class representative called me as I walked alone in the hallway. 

 

Key was somewhere where girls at and Amber was busy practicing for the varsity.

 

"Oh, why?" I looled at him as he shrugs his shoulders and gestured me towards the office.

 

"I saw Naeun coming towards his office also, I think it is something about the upcoming celebration" he said as I walked towards the office not far from where I was standing and as I stood infront of his office I saw a familiar figure from the glass window as I knocked.

 

Come in.

 

I entered the office and saw Naeun sitting comfortably on the chair infront of my saem as they talked seriously. 

 

"Saem, you called for me?" I sat down the chair infront of Naeun.

 

"Well, I told Naeun that I decided to place her in the roleplay" okay, so what am I doing here? I listened carefully as I saw my saem gesturing Naeun then clicked his tongue maybe of irritation.

 

"And since Soohyun was missing and out of nowhere,..." he then shifted his gaze at me as I felt my heart almost thumping for a second and his gaze , makes me feel uncomfortable.  

 

"Soohyun is nowhere to be found? So..." I tilted my head as I hold onto my lap firmly and sweaty droplets of water came right trough the pores of my palms.

 

"He wants you to be in as a replacement for Soohyun"  shifted my gaze this time at Naeun as I saw her grinning happily as I gulped a ball of saliva. 

 

"Why me?" I pointed to myself as I tried to defend myself why me and why not Key, Kai or Kris. 

 

I heard my saem cleared his throat as I looked at him. "Well, Soohyun is one of the smartest human being here In this school, and that left me no choice but to choose you as a replacement because you are the second smartest aside from that stupid guy who was now nowhere to be found." My eyes widen to his said announcement to me as I try to gather my thoughts about what he just said. 

 

Soohyun is much cooler than me and the heck they decided it as easy as this.

 

The next he showed us makes me more surprised as he handled me the script, and as I flipped the pages over my eyes got more wide at the sight of the words and my role.

 

"Is this even legal" I pointed at one of the instructions in the script as I handled it to him.

 

"Oh yes my dear lad, you are at the age where you can do that thing, plus, the head knows our roleplay so ... she agreeed to see the outcome of that" he leaned his back on the chair he was sitting as I looked at Naeun closely.

 

Why do I even have to kiss her in this stupid roleplay.

 

"Oh and Lee Taemin, we dont need that nerdy looks on the play, this is a freakin Twilight, so better act like Edward Cullen or else we are not in reality" Now my saem looks like a fanboy of that movie.

 

"Glasses off, old fashioned out" he clicked his fingers as he looked at me and I was just sitting there while Naeun is chuckling,

 

"What are you laughing at?" I narrowed my eyes at Naeun as she covered and prevents herself from laughing loud.

 

"No--nothing" she then sat properly and our saem stood up and clapped his hands together.

 

"So, I guess you two agreed to do this, Lets do our best Edward and Bella" he said as he grabbed both of our hands and shook it.

 

Why am I so unlucky right now. First, that girl infront of me just kissed my cheeks a week ago. Second, I was been called to play as a pale vampire for the roleplay and Last, Im gonna be having a kissing scene with this switch girl righ infront of me. Tell me what did I do to experience this kind of life.

***

 

 

I was scanning the script that saem gave me a while ago, flipped almost fifty pages of it and came at the last page and saw the line up of characters, well im not even surprised that they typed my name here and I just knew it just now, I was scrolling the makn characters when my finger landed on Jacob Black's actor. 

 

Kim Jongin.

 

I stared at his name for a while as I thought of what the hell is this cast. Me being the lead and he being my rival? And me being the coolest vampire that every girls do love and him being the masculine one? Come on, this is a good drama but not for me. 

 

"Oh, so you'll be playing as Edward?" I felt someone sat beside me and turned to look at that person just to see my rival, I Mean my rivl in the play sitting beside me.

 

"I'll be playing as Jacob Black" he flashed a smile at me as I nodded.

 

"Soohyun is to coward to show up huh" he sighed and the bent his head to look at me, feeling awkward as I didnt even greet him nor flashed a smile at him.

 

"Do you have anything to say?" He uttered again as he snatched the script in my hands and flipped the pages.

 

"Well, you're role is totally in contrary with your real self, can you do it?" He then looked at me and stood up offering his hand at me as I just looked at it.

 

"Lets do our best" I heard sarcasm in his words as I stood up and grabbed his hand and flashed a smile.

 

"Im looking forward on working with you, Kim Jongin" I said as I grabbed the script and walked passed by him after giving him a nod.

 

***

 

"WHAAAAAAAAAT" Amber shouted right through my ears as I sipped on my strawberry shake. "YOU ARE GPING TO PLAY AS THE FREAKING HANDSOME EDWARD CULLEN" she shouted again as she slammed her palms at my table as Key covered with his hands.

 

"Okay okay, stop freaking out, you're totally acting like a gal now" he pats his back as I continued sipping my shake. Good thing we are the unit or else this will be a big connivance hearing a llama shouting, and thsnk goodness the switch girl is not downstairs or she will even call me.

 

"But seriously,  you wanna do it? I mean twilight is soooooo romantic, you'll have kissing scenes with Naeun" I then shot a glare at Key as he tried to open his mouth. 

 

"And it was not in the cheeks Taemin" she then pointed as Key sips on his drink acting like he didnt know anything and I just stood quiet.

 

"I know, I read the lines" 

 

Key grabbed the script aand flipped the pages as his eyes widened on the writings written below.

 

"I know, dont react" I sipped on my shake again and grabbed a cookie.

 

"And this was effin full of skinship Tae" key blurted out as Amber shivers.

 

"And that was cool, Taemin will be cool again" she clapped her hands as Key looked at me.

 

"Why did you accept the role in the first place" he then closed the book and looked at me while A, ber was still fascinated at the lines in the scriot she was reading it at my couch.

 

"They wrote my name there without informing me" 

 

"Still you can say 'no' unless..."

 

"You're thinking in a wrong manner Key, I just cant say 'no'"

 

"Do you like Naeun?"

 

"Hell no!"

 

"Then why agree? Its being cool you know. Edward is the epitome of being --"

 

"Its was been decided Key" 

 

Why did I even agree?

 

"The show is within two weeks, after the game! I will be watching this for sure" Amber was now sitting beside Key as Key continued being silent.

 

"Well, I hope you two can watch it" I said as I heard my phone rang and saw a message from Naeun.

 

Meet me at the park at ten.

-Naeun-

 

I closed  my phone and looked at Key who was staring at me as he bit on the cookie and Amber still fangirling as of now because of my role and me being in the play that will happen next week.