Lets Have Four Eyes Meeting!

Is It Yours?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun is setting. Street light is now on. from afar, there is a man figure sitting on a bench at a park. He look so down.

Kwon JiYoung: Kwon Minji. I miss You.

Thats all in his mind right now. Who is this guy? lets take a look.

Kwon Jiyoung, 24, Kwon Minji Oldest brother, a very sensitive guy, debut as Idol few years ago. currently living with his group member at dorm. Education background? we don't need that.

He look at his phone and read the conversation between Minji and him. without knowing his tears fall. he cry, alone, in the cold weather...

~katalk

Gukk - are you sleeping?
Minji - not yet.
Gukk - sleep then...
Minji - why you still awake?
Gukk- just..
Minji - gukk-ah..

~katalk

Sweet Sera - Mong Minji! are you okay to be alone? sorry for the late text.
Minji - im at gukkie house.
Sweet Sera - oh! okay then! sleep well.. i love you. see you tomorrow. <3
Minji - okay. you too..

~katalk

Gukk - what?
Gukk - why?
Gukk - are you there?

* Knock Knock!

someone at the door. Minji open it...

Gukkie: are you okay? why don't you reply me katalk? you hurt somewhere? need something?
You: [just smile]
Gukkie: why with that smile?
You: i want to say good night but Sera text me. don't worry. go to sleep.
Gukkie: oh. okay. here.. [hand you a sweater]
You: hm? why?
Gukkie: heish! [helps you wear it] don't catch any cold. go to sleep. bye. [leave]
You: bye.. [wave at him and close the door]

In another house..

Yoo Sera: Kwon. Min. Ji. i love you. i love you so much. but it doesnt mean you can have my first love you know. well, even he just my crush, arent you my friend? should i tell you everything in my heart? can you tell by yourself? we know each other for 19 years. is that so hard to understand me? i tried to close my eyes and pretend like nothing happened. but my heart keep bleeding? keep hurting? Bang Yong Guk. 13 years. I kept this feeling. until now. i still feel the same. why don't you noticed?

That night. All of them cry because their own act.

The Next Day.

You: Gukk-ah.. Yongnam oppa. i have to go back now.thank you for letting me sleep here.
Nammie: come again!
Gukk: i'll send you home.
Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter