First Sight

Is It Yours?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Minji, Yoo Sera, Bang Yongguk. The three musketeers. wherever Minji is seen, there must be Yongguk and Sera. Wherever Yongguk went, there will be Sera and Minji. Wherever Sera appear, Minji and Yongguk will be there too.

These three students is the most popular and the most wanted at their school. Why? Because they are too cool and too attractive to be a loser. Either students and teachers, all of them are falling for these three students.

Self Background? Lets take a look.

Kwon Minji, 19, Female, 49kg, 170cm. Last child. Two older brothers. Live with Yoo Family. Parents unknown.

Bang Yongguk, 19, Male, 60kg, 176cm. Last child. An older sister and a twin brother Bang Yongnam. Live with parent.

Yoo Sera, 19, Female, 45kg, 164cm. Only child. Live with grandparents. Parents dies when she were 2 months old.

nothing interesting right? Education Background? check it out.

Kwon Minji, start going to school at age of 7. private school. 
Achievement - number one in beauty pageant. (10yo) number two in singing competition. (13y/o) number one in battle of the dance. (16y/o) number one in fashion design contest (18y/o)

Bang Yongguk, can speak a few words only when he reach 5 years old. start going to school at 7. private school.
Achievement - Number one in Baby Runaway (9y/o) number one in painting competition (12y/o) number one in battle of the dance (16y/o) number one in graffiti contest (18y/o)

Yoo Sera, start going to school at age of 7. private school.
Achievement - number three in beauty pageant. (10yo) number one in singing competition. (13y/o) number one in battle of the dance. (16y/o) number one in fashion runaway (18y/o)

okay. this one is interesting. so the story begins in the first day of new year.

First January Two Thousand and Fourteen. Kwon Minji and Yoo Sera is making some dishes at the kitchen. 

You: Sera yah...
Sera: hm? [slicing onion]
You: do you feel something different at Gukkie?
Sera: now you saying! [put down the knife] i've been feeling like two days ago.
You: why don't you tell me then?
Sera: well. i thought it was just my feeling.. [continue slicing] do you got his new year text last night?
You: ehem..
Sera: what do you think?
You: i think. he had a girl.
Sera: OH MY GOD! MINJI! you are so my brain! i was thinking the same thing! EXACTLY the same.
You: i know right.. but if he does..why he did not telling us anything?
Sera: i dont know. maybe the girl don't want to be known by anyone. including us.
You: but..Gukkie is our buddy right? he should tell us. thinking of that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter