Routine

Aegyo Please

I tossed and turned. Restless sleep. It wasn't uncommon. The alarm buzzed and I shot up in bed. I took deep breaths. It was just a nightmare. No it wasn't. It had happened and now I had to re-live it in my sleep. I stopped my alarm clock. It was five-thirty. I climbed out of bed and got ready for the day but not before turning on my stereo and cranking it up. All my lights were flipped on. I stretched as I went into the bathroom to wash up.

I came out of the shower. My cell phone rang, "AG, here!" "Hey, girl! I just woke up. What's your schedule?" I put it on speaker so I could continue getting ready as I talked. "At eight I have to go and have a talk with some directors. Then I have some lessons and afterwards a photoshoot for a magazine. And then I have to go film a variety show. What about you?" My best friend laughed, "I have school in an hour which afterwards I have schoolwork and then I am going shopping with some friends." "Mmm, shopping. I miss that." "I wish you could come." "Me too." "Do you want me to buy you something?" "Nah, just have fun. I have to start practing. I'll talk to you later, bye." "Bye!" I hung up. I walked into the living room. I switched the music to one of my songs and started to practice.

I washed up in time for the knock on my door. "Are you ready to go?" EunMi, my manager, asked. "Yeah, just let me grab my bag." I'd have to change a lot throughout the day so I had prepped a bag. I grabbed it and my purse and we headed out. "We also slipped in an interview with the magazine while you're doing the photoshoot." "Alright," I nodded. She my music and I sang along. I had to practice whenever the opportunity arose. We stopped and got me dressed and got my hair and makeup done. I had on headphones of music. The moment she finished I was off again to see the directors.

We walked in and said our hellos then sat down. "So, AG, this is the drama where you act like a married couple for a week. It should only take four hours twice a week. Then depending on how popular you are you can stay..." They talked about the show. I didn't really have a say but they liked to make it seem like I did. I of course accepted the offer and went across the building to the studios for my lessons. Lessons are always a workout in themselves especcially for my voice. I have to practice notes I can't reach, how long I can hold a note, the speed at which I can sing, the clarity of my words and the notes, and many other aspects. It used to leave me hoarse but not anymore. But following that I had dance lessons which I enjoyed more but were painful and left me exhausted. My photoshoot was at one and they'd use every minute they could.

Thrown in the car again I was given my lunch which I had to eat on the way. I went into the site and was transformed several times and had cameras flash at me every second. The photoshoot went well and got done early. I was given a small break before filming. I make it seem that it's a horrible life and I hate it. That's untrue. I love it all. It's difficult though. Doing it all by yourself was hard. You had no one to communicate with and joke around. But that's why I loved going on shows whether reality or variety. So the moment I walked in I was as happy and excited as ever.

(yeah sry it's a boring chapter but I wanted to quickly run through her routine before getting into the actual story so I hope you can stick with it long enough to get to the good part ;) )