[REC] Enslaved

Block B | BBC | BBQ {HIRING ADMINS}
"Only you can light up my surroundings"
 
BloodLanturnNavi_zps42a20924.pngBloodLanturnNavi_zps42a20924.png
Story
updated march 16, 2014 by admin chie
 

Status Completed
Author loeloe2
Pairing OC, U-Kwon, Zico
Special Notes N/A

You thought that you lived a normal life any nineteen year old girl would. You went to a very well known university in Seoul (majoring in art) and you had perfect grades. You were young and beautiful. You were just as beautiful inside as you were outside. People who knew you would describe you as a girl with a heart as pure as gold. But you had only thought of yourself as a regular person trying to make her way through school.
And just like any regular person you had your own beliefs. You believed to never judge a person by their appearance. You believed that once a person dies, that their spirit goes to heaven. You believed that in every persons heart lies a gentle, loving, human being.

But.. what would happen if everything you had once believed in, changed?

Admin Note: I read this story back when I first join AFF in 2012. I personally like this story and I really think it need more love than it is now. The flow of the story for me,  is a complete puzzle without any holes. The narration are good and it makes you want to read more everytime you read a new chapter. I like everything about this fic, the characters, the flow, the tense scenes,  the plot, the genre. I'm not going to talk more about it because I don't want to spoil the storyline & ending for you. So check it out if you got some free time! Believe me, it's worthy.

p/s : this story is M-rated. So there will be some . ^^

enslaved