Saving Her

Fated To Love

Curious, he pointed at the House which was more of a mansion.

"Why are we here? Why would she come here?" Min Ho asked.

Shaking his head, his manager replied.

"This used to be my brother .. Er her parent's house before they went bankrupt."

"Bankrupt? Brother?" Min Ho asked, realizing that there is not much that he knows about the situation.

"Here." He gave a key to him.

Min Ho looked up questioningly. 

"This is the key to their house. I'm not coming so you better hurry up." His manager said. Even though he was worried both about Min Jee and Min Ho, he didn't dare to step into that house again.

Nodding, he ran across the garden to the mansion.

Slowly stepping in, he the lights. The house was big.. Which meant he had more work to do.

Running from left to right, it seem like his luck was cursed.

She wasn't in the basement, not in the first floor, not in the pool room, sport room.. It was driving him crazy.

Running to the second floor, he looked at his watch. It was 4:30 in the morning. He got a sinking feeling inside. What if.. What if he is too late?

After running through every room, he finally got to the room that was left. Slowly walking in, he took a look around. It was dark, but that didn't fail him from seeing all the toys. This had to be Min Hee's room.

Blinking back the tears, he walked slowly inside until he was stopped dead in his tracks by her voice.

"What are you doing here?" 

Turning back in hope, he was shocked to see her, holding a knife inches away from him.

"M..Min Jee ah.." He said softly.

"Don't call my name!" She shouted.

Gulping down, he took a look at the knife again.

"Let's talk this out." He said, staring deeply into her eyes; the eyes that were starting to form tears.

"All I asked for was a last night in my sister's room before I go to the same place she is in! Is that too much to ask? Why did you have to come? What's wrong with that?" She yelled.

"A lot of things!" He finally shouted. "Killing yourself won't help you in any way! Do you think Min Hee would like that? Is this the real you? I thought you were a strong woman who is wise enough to understand her situation! What happened to you??" He continued.

"Shut up! Shut up before I take you with me! I asked you not to come but you still came so I think you deserve to die with me tonight!" She screamed, tears running down her face.

Staring deep into her eyes, he also felt a tear run down his face.

"You know.. Maybe this is not the time.. But dying with the hands of the woman I love or dying with her, sounds so much better than seeing her die alone," He whispered, loud enough for her to hear. "Because even if I just go and let you kill yourself, I'm already dead inside. So what's the use of living? Ok. Let's at least die together." He said, at that point, countless tears running down his cheeks.

Feeling her hand weaken, she stared at him, not able to believe what she just heard.

"You said that there is no way to stop you! So what are you waiting for? Kill me because that's what you're doing to me anyways!" He shouted, suddenly tired of his life.

When she still did not move, he took her right hand that was holding the knife and pointed it towards his heart.

Shocked, she tried to pull away, but came short. 

"Just remember.. Whether my efforts have been more of a distraction, I have always tried to help you out. Also.. remember that," he stared at her lovingly. "That I love you." 

Just as he was about to stab himself, she tried to pull away the knife, almost sobbing.

"Don't! I beg you! You can't!" She pleaded.

Holding tighter to her hand, he tried again.

"I beg you!" She screamed. 

Not being able to hold it anymore, he opened his eyes and stared at her. Then staring at the wall behind Min Jee that was only inches away from them, he couldn't help the wild thoughts.

"Why?" He asked dryly, looking back at her teary eyes again.

"Because.. Because.. I just don't know!" 

Sighing in disappointment, he shook his head. "Not good enough of a reason."

As he closed his eyes, he suddenly heard her sweet voice.

"Because I don't want you to leave me!" She shouted.

Opening his eyes in surprise, he immediately dropped the knife as he pushed her against the wall and kissed her hungrily. 

Surprised by his actions, she remained still for a few seconds before he moaned in , begging her to kiss him back, to not resist him.

As the tip of his tongue touched hers softly, she slowly responded back, gradually with the same sense of hunger. Pulling him closer, he kissed her even more wildly as she put her legs around his waist. his hair, she responded back, gasping as to how rough and harsh he was acting.

Just when she thought that she might die out of breath, he pulled back, resting his head on her forehead.

"Please.. Don't kill yourself.." He whispered as he softly kissed her swollen lips again. 

Crying, she nodded as she hugged him tight.

"Thank you," she softly said to his ears. "Thank you for being my savior."