Dangerous Thoughts

Fated To Love

The only reason she was still standing by her little sister's grave was because of his strong hands, holding her waist. She was grateful, she was miserable, she was tired.. Is that how the end felt like?

Slowly turning her back, he held her hand tightly as they walked away slowly.

His manager didn't say anything. He couldn't even if he wanted to. After all, he was a miserable uncle who had to see Min Hee die without even trying to help. "Remember to come at 3." That's all he had said to Min Ho. Nothing more, nothing less.

Though he was trying to be understanding regarding the situation, Min Jee's quietness was worrying Min Ho so much.

Without asking for her opinion, they were next to his house within minutes. Slowly getting up, he opened the door for her. Without protesting, she got out.

"Let's go." He whispered.

She didn't move for awhile as if rethinking the situation. Then, she slowly walked to the door, ignoring his hand.

Confused, he also walked to the door. Opening it as fast as he could, he let her in.

Walking to the living room, she just sat on the nearest couch as she closed her eyes. 

Warching her with worry, he decided to make her something.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked softly.

After a few seconds, she opened her eyes. "I don't care."

Looking at his watch, he realized that he only had 2 hours left.

Running to the kitchen, he ignored Min Jee's confused stare.

Closing her eyes again, she slowly approached her phone. Going to google, she searched:

Painfree suicide

Her eyes going over the results, she felt her heart drop.

Do I really want to do this?

As she was busy searching, she suddenly heard his voice.

"Min Jee ssi."

Closing her phone in a hurry, she looked up.

"I have to go at 3 and I won't come until 1 AM. Will you be ok? Do you want to come to the filming sight?" He asked softly, sitting next to her.

Her eyes scanning his, she nodded. "I already gave you so much trouble. I'm fine."

Not convinced, he sighed.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I'm sure." She answered back. 

Looking at her pale face, he nodded reluctantly. "Then entertain yourself while I'm gone. Don't go anywhere, wait for me. Alright? I'm not going to lock the door." 

Taking that as an opportunity, she nodded once again.

Surprised as to how easily she gave in, he couldn't help but think something is up. Little did he know what was about to happen.