24 Hours

Description

Heaven can't wait any longer than what it's supposed to and soon Jongin's time will come to an end and he knows it all too well. But before March 16 comes, he want's to live his last moments to the fullest. Together with Suho and Sehun, his best friends, they do all the reckless things they want to do without a care in the world about tomorrow. March 16 will have to wait. Heaven will have to wait before Jongin comes to great it. 

 

These are Kim Jongin's last 24 hours in life.

 

 

 

 

Title: 24 Hours

Genre: Angst, Romance, Death

Warnings: , Death, Language, , Depression

Rating: PG 15, Future NC-17

Pairing: Sukai, Kaiho (Suho x Kai)

Soundtrack: Heaven - Beyoncé, Unsaid - The Fray, Lucky (Exo Piano Cover) - Rainy Reynah

 

 

Disclaimer: 

This story contains contents with boys loving boys. If you do not support or like to read about this, do not go any further than this.

I do not own any of the members of EXO or any part of Soth Korea. 

This story is a figment of my imagination. 

Plagerism is illegal and please report to me immediately if you find another copy of this anywhere else.

If my story resembles yours in any way, it is completely coincidence

Read on your own behaf

Foreword

This is just something I've had in mind for like forever and yeah, I haven't really seen anything like this out there so I decided to give it a try and puke out rainbows and unicorns as little as possible but there's definitely going to be some fluff here. I can't help it guyzzz.

also, thank you so much to 100JIN from BL ❝ B a b y L i g h t ❞ Graphic Shop for the amazing poster :)

Check them out here;

pMae5on.png

Love

S

sarahlynlee
140224: I'm making a few changes to this story so as of now, the chapters are hidden