1/1

Bed Head

You wake to light kisses on the back of your neck. When you make a soft noise, Jongup's lips curl against your skin in a smile and his arms tighten around your waist, pulling your body closer to his. You thread your fingers through his, tucking your legs into his warmth.

 

"Sleep well?" He asks quietly, his mouth still against your neck, and you giggle at the tickle of his breath.

 

You hum an affirmative as you shift and turn to look at him, pressing a soft kiss to his mouth, your lips molding to his. The harsh noise of his alarm clock startles your eyes open and he reluctantly pulls away, his forehead resting against yours for a moment longer.

 

He bounds out of bed to shut it off and you sit up slowly, resting your arms on your knees, and watch him. You admire the way the muscles of his back move beneath his skin, and the way his sweatpants hang low on his hips. When he turns to face you again, he chuckles at the hazy smile that's spread across your face.

 

"Shut up," you laugh, pushing the blanket away and standing. You stretch your arms above your head, working the stiffness of sleep from your body, and step forward to close the distance between you.

 

Jongup wraps his arms around your waist as you finish your stretch and you settle your arms around his neck, ruffling his hair.

 

"You've got some truly spectacular bed head this morning, love," you tease, trying to tame it down with your fingers.

 

"Do I?" He asks, glancing in the mirror, and bursting out with a laugh when he sees his hair. Releasing you, he steps closer to the mirror, trying to flatten his hair to his forehead.

 

You swallow a giggle at his futile efforts. "I think it's a lost cause this morning. You're going to need to gel it."

 

He sighs in defeat. "Guess that's what I get for going to bed with my hair still damp."

 

You walk up behind him and press your cheek against his back, wrapping your arms around him as he grabs his hair gel off the dresser. As he tries to control his hair you peer around his broad back to watch him in the mirror.

 

A gob of hair gel drops onto the top of your head and you squawk at the sensation of it. Jongup laughs as you try to wipe it out, only succeeding in working it into your hair. He turns and puts more gel in your hair, ignoring your squeak of protest. You watch him work on your hair, his face screwed up in concentration, tongue just peeking out from between his lips, his own hair forgotten and only half styled.

Several long moments later, he steps back, grinning triumphantly. "There!"

 

You peer into the mirror and sputter. Your bangs stick out in two different directions like horns and an odd curly-cue is coiled in the middle of your forehead. You whip back to look at him. His lips quiver in suppressed laughter at your glare.

 

"You asked for it," you growl. He ducks away from your hands, laughing as he dances out of your grasp.

 

"Moon Jongup, you come here!" You scold, chasing after him. You think you have him cornered when he runs alongside the bed, but he vaults over it and slips past you and into the bathroom, shutting the door quickly. You jiggle the handle, but he's holding it closed.

 

"Jonguuuuup!" You whine, leaning against the door. "Let me in!"

 

"Now, why would I want to do that?" He asks. You can hear the grin in his voice.

 

"I'll give you kisses~" you answer cutely. He opens the door a sliver, looking at you. You flutter your eyelashes.

 

"And...?" He prompts.

 

"And..." You start with a coy smile, pushing the door open wider, stepping into the bathroom, and closing it again behind you. "I really need a shower now. I'm covered in hair gel. And I think you do too."

 

A grin spreads across his face as you stand on your toes to kiss him.