The Idea Box

Pick Me Up!

Quotes:

- “Truth well told.”

- “The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you.”

- “A ground would take care all of the flowers, keeping them steady unconditionally.”

- “You’ll always need someone to ride on a swing.”

 

Prompts:

- MyungSoo likes the most when SungYeol’s pale skin goes against his darker one.

- SungYeol can’t recognize faces—suffered a Prosopagnia Developmental disease. He recognize MyungSoo nonetheless.

- SungYeol was born to tame MyungSoo.

- Little did MyungSoo know, SungYeol is an assasin too.

- Is there any possibility that a supernatural creatures hunter like MyungSoo befriend with a dangerous shape-shifter?

- SungYeol always had his best nap with him.

- MyungSoo woke SungYeol up by jumping up and down on his bed.

- MyungSoo and SungYeol mocks each other after playing on a game. “Because I’m a genius and you’re just easy to beat,” SungYeol’s statement makes MyungSoo wants a revenge.

- SungYeol is the new babysitter for MyungSoo’s son.

 

Pieces of Song Lyrics:

- “The heart we break, the wounds we make, sometimes they just don’t heal.” – Tokyo by Nell

- “Can I take it to a morning, where the fields are painted gold. And the trees are filled with memories, of the feelings never told?” –Bloom by The Paper Kites.

 

Songs:

- Beautiful Day by Nell

- Act 5 by Nell

- 끝나지 않은 노래 (Unfinished Song) by No Reply

- Fantasy Train by No Reply

- Somewhere Only We Know by Keane

- Yellow by Coldplay

- Just Say Yes by Snow Patrol

- 팝콘 (Popcorn) by Daybreak

 

Alternate Universes:

- Sherlock!AU, with SungYeol as the quirky detective and MyungSoo is his tiny man.

- Sleepy Hollow!AU, MyungSoo awoke after 200 years passed and destined to beat Headless Horseman along with a hot tempered young lieutenant named SungYeol.

- Bates Motel!AU, MyungSoo had to work on his languange art project with a young boy with a breathing hose stucked onto his nose (refer to the scene of Norman and Emma on 2nd episode).

- Comeback Again Era!AU, the first time MyungSoo decided to be friend with the weird giant who had fat cheeks.