-01

Digging the Burried

 

A ray of lights of the sun shone towards the window, knocking and bouncing softly against it’s surface. Jongin squinted his closed eyes lightly, groaning and bringing up one of his hand to cover his face–which unfortunately had to say hello with the yellow

 

Jongin turned his body to the side on the bed, pulling up his blanket higher to cover up the whole of his body. He was about to plan himself on going back and soonly drifting up to sleep, before suddenly he heard a footsteps.

 

A door towards his room was opened by someone, and Jongin almost made himself swearing at the person–if he didn’t cover his mouth just in time he realized that it wasn’t good.

 

“Morning.”

 

Jongin felt himself frowning–for a couple of seconds, before slowly opening his eyes fully into a not–so–called–conscious state. He lowered his blanket lightly.

 

The voice was exactly deep, but it had some kind of waves that could be defined as soft–really, really soft that Jongin almost felt like it was his mother who talking to him. He peeked towards the person.

 

Jongin widened his eyes as he sat up, almost throwing the blanket towards anywhere. He startled. How could–he mean, how could it be there was a really, really a person he never knew–yet he had a very, very nice face and beautiful, standing in front of him? And walking towards him?

 

Jongin eyed the person confusedly, yet he couldn’t stop himself to not tilting his head to the side while staring at the whole stuffs the person was wearing. An apron, a big–brown chocolate sweater, a loose pants, a purple coloured socks–wait a minute, why did he pay attention to those?

 

The person stopped in front of him and placed something–Jongin recognized it as a bowl and there was a hot steam above it–on top of the table beside his bed. The person smiled down at him–almost perfectly, almost beautifully, and it was really, really sincere Jongin could note–as he took a chair and dragged almost unsoundly towards the side of his bed.

 

Jongin wondered if he ever knew this pretty, yet short boy.

 

“How are you?”

 

Jongin looked at him, and he didn’t answer. He tried to–no, he tried to search some of the things throughout the boy’s big–doe eyes which could be regarded as a clues for him to recognize.

 

“Who are you?”

 

The beautiful person in front of him stopped smiling a bit, and it worried Jongin. He didn’t want to the smile–pretty, pretty smile–to disappear from, even just slightest. He wanted the boy to smile.

 

“Kyungsoo.” The boy lifted up his head higher and looked at Jongin, now smiling again–and Jongin didn’t know why he still felt warm meanwhile he knowing there’s something wrong behind it. "And call me hyung, you brat. I'm older than you."

 

Jongin blinked his eyes. So this boy–this man?–was actually older than him aside from the way he looked? Well, you know, short height, small body, innocent face, were kind of uncommon to explain someone who was older. He looked at the boy with the same expression came up before–confused.

 

"I–I didn't know you."

 

"I know. You just told me second ago." Kyungsoo chuckled as he slightly lowered his head. Jongin could hear him taking a light–but shaky breath.

 

“Where am I?”

 

Kyungsoo’s lips quivered, and as long as he didn’t want to show it to Jongin, he lifted up his head. There was a same pang of pain everytime he gave himself a time to stare at Jongin’ eyes. He thought that he was already used to it because it happened everyday after Jongin woke up in the morning–but, but why he still felt the fr

 

Our house?” Kyungsoo tilted his head to the side and Jongin didn't know if the answer was considered as the answer or just a suggestion.

 

"Our house?” Jongin found it funny–he couldn't help. He let his eyes then roaming around then room before looking back at Kyungsoo. You must be kidding me.

 

Kyungsoo nodded, but this time Jongin could note the weary look on the older's face. Why was he wearing such a?

 

"I don't remember–I mean, where is my house actually?"

 

A pause, before Jongin's hand was lifted.

 

"See? You are wearing something." Kyungso smiled softly. He didn't point specifically, but his eyes did trace into a certain finger. Jongin followed suit. His eyes widened. Since when did he wear a ring?

 

“I wear it too.” This time Kyungsoo lifted his hand and brought it up to Jongin's face, making sure that Jongin could see each of his fingers. There's something that catching his attention too quickly, probably because it was similar with his own–heck he even didn't remember when he was wearing it.

 

"We're a thing."

 

Jongin widened his eyes as he looked at the thing placed perfectly on Kyungsoo's finger–exactly the same with the one he was wearing.

 

"We're married."

 

 

 

A/N: Hellooooo~~!!! So this is actually my first fanfiction with a lot of effort to come with, hehehehe.. I'm sorry that my English is but thankfully there is my friend that helped me a lot, hehehe... Actually this story is based on my plot, and the one who corrected mistakes here and there was my friend, keke~~~

Thank youuuu~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3