Photo Shoot and a Date part 1

My Lady, My Baby, My Kkamjong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think for this story, I’m not going to go day by day in each chapter or so, I’m just going to do week by week or something like that.

 

“Aegyo! Exactly, just like that!” The photographer instructed as Jinae posed for the camera. Yejin was watching from the side as she saw her daughter model the clothing SHE designed. “Aigoo! You’re going to give ahjussi a heart attack from all that cuteness, let’s take a break.” The photographer smiled and gave her a high five as he went to go review the photos.

 

“Mommy! Mommy! I’m a model!” Jinae smiled as she spun in her dress. Yejin crouched down and pinched her daughter’s cheeks, “Aigoo my princess, if only daddy was here to see this.” She smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

 

“What are you talking about? I am here.” A voice rang out causing Yejin to turn around. “Appaaaa!” Jinae ran over and Kai caught her in his arms. “Ooh baby, you look like a princess!” He cooed and Jinae giggled.

 

“Yup! I’m a princess and he’s my prince!” She said and pointed over at the boy modeling the clothing. Kai looked over at Yejin who simply smiled at him. “Aigoo, you’re a big girl now.” Kai rolled his eyes and placed her down on the ground.

 

“Jinnie!” The little boy sang her name and Jinae ran over clutching his hand in the process. “Aw, aren’t they cute?” Yejin teased and Kai looked at her with crazy eyes, “What are you talking about! She’s only a little girl!” He reasoned and Yejin calmed him, “Aigoo yeobo, that’s Changjo, L Joe oppa’s nephew. He and Jinae are like glue and paper, always sticking together.” She said kissing him on the lips.

 

Kai looked into her eyes and smiled, “You mean just like us?” He asked and kissed her knuckles, “Yes, exactly like us.” She smiled sweetly at him. SNAP. The couples’ moment was pulled away when the photographer took a picture of them. “Aigoo, you guys are the cutest things ever. I just want to cry because I miss my man.” The photographer pretended to wipe a tear and then continued to take pictures of the children.

 

“Baby?” Kai called and Yejin looked up at him, “Let’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter