Back in Korea.

My Lady, My Baby, My Kkamjong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Flashback  - 3 years ago 

 

Yejin was hunched over the toilet bowl as she threw up her breakfast. “Omo Jin, are you okay?” L Joe rushed by her side and she gave a thumbs up before throwing up again.

 

“Might as well give me a bucket.” She muttered as she wiped her lips with a piece of toilet paper. “Uh, Jin, when was the last time you had ?” L Joe asked with eyes full of concern. “On our 2 year anniversary, which was a month ago… wait, I can’t be pregnant!” Yejin bit her lip at the thought.

 

“ Let’s go get you a pregnancy test.” L Joe said while passing her a towel. Yejin nodded but only to throw up again. He stepped out of the bathroom, “How about you stay here, and I go get you the test?” He suggested.

 

Yejin nodded and threw up again, “Komawo oppa.” She muttered as he walked out the front door.

 

 

“It’s been two minutes… go check it now.” L Joe pushed her into the bathroom. Yejin flipped over the stick and saw two blue lines. “I’m pregnant…” She muttered and L Joe pulled her in for an embrace.

 

“What are you going to do?” L Joe whispered into her hair. Yejin sighed, “I’m going to keep the baby and raise her without Kai.” She said with confidence.

“YOU’RE WHAT!” her father yelled in shock. “You’re pregnant?” Mr. Kim, also Kai’s father and your father’s best friend, asked in shock. “Neh, appa, I am and I’m keeping it.” She firmly stated.

Being the daughter of a CEO she knew how to handle these two businessmen, “Is it Kai’s?” Mr Kim asked with wide eyes.  “Neh ahjussi, it’s Jongin’s but I beg you not to tell him since we broke up a month ago and the last thing I want is him since his lifestyle isn’t suitable for raising a baby.” She reasoned and the two men were impressed at her wording.

 

“Aigoo, my baby girl is growing up. You’re just like your mother you know.” Her father smiled and placed his arm around her shoulders. “I know, your mom used to beat me up and to answer your statement, I will keep this hidden from Kai but will there ever be a time where you’ll take him back?” Mr. Kim asked.

 

Yejin stayed quiet for a while, “Until he can straighten up his life and prove to me that he’s suitable enough to raise a child then I’ll take him back as the father but not my lover.” She ended the conversation.

-Present Time-

 

“Mommy! Mommy! Look! We’re landing!” Jinae pointed happily out the window. “Neh, baby. Are you happy to be back in Korea?” She asked her lovely three year old. “Neh! I get to see Byunggie Ahjussi again!” She smiled and her crescent eyes appeared.

 

This is my blessing, Thank you Jong In. Yejin smiled at her daughter who was excited.

 

“Umma… will we ever see daddy?” She asked with a questioning look on her face. Yejin sighed and patted her daughter’s head. “Maybe baby, maybe but here,” She reached out of her purse and pulled out a necklace with a K and a heart, “Your daddy gave me this before I left. Keep it safe arasso?” She pinched her daughter’s cheek.

 

Jinae nodded and kissed the charm, “Don’t worry mommy, I’ll keep this safe!” She beamed and unbuckled her own seatbelt.

 

Yejin grabbed Jinae’s hand and looked down at her daughter, “Come on baby, Byunggie Ahjussi is waiting for you!” She cheered and her daughter started dragging her out of the plane.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter