♕Visitor

『Photograph Of You』

 

Visitor

[Third Person POV]

 

You sat in front of the TV, motionless. Although it was on you didn’t pay any attention to it as you continued to stare blankly at your phone.

“~~~~ ah, is something wrong?”

“No” you replied with a small tight smile as you swallowed the lump in your throat.

It had been the third time Hyuna had asked you if you were okay, and every time it was the same answer, only every time it got harder and harder to lie. She looked at you hesitantly but then turned back and watched the TV with a lot more interest than you did.

“Hyuna ah, do you mind if we go home now?” you asked Hyuna, it was already 8:45 and your hope of Luhan's return was fading with every minute that ticked by.

 

“Sure” she said with a half smile.

“Oh, ~~~~ sshi you aren’t going to wait for Luhan hyung?”

“It’s okay, we’ll catch up some other time” you replied, not really knowing when ‘some other time’ really was.

“Oh, I’ll walk you out then” Chen said as he got up with a smile but suddenly stopped and glared at Lay who was still on the floor while Xiumin just look at him

“I guess I’ll come to. There’s nothing interesting on TV anyway”

 

The five of you walked out and it was then that a running figure gave your heart a glimpse of hope. You avoided his eyes as his face saddened. He pushed past Lay and grabbed your hand, pulling you back to the balcony.

 

“Why are you leaving already?” he asked, his hand still grasping yours.

“It’s late” you replied, still avoiding his gaze.

“I wanted you to wait, I was hoping you wouldn’t give up like that” Luhan said, his voice cracking slightly towards the end.

You were silent as Luhan waited for your reply. He let out a sigh and pulled you into his arms, securely wrapping his arms around your shoulders.

“I’m sorry I left you when I said I wouldn’t”

“I’m really sorry” he repeated.

Your heart gave in and you slowly raised your hands, wrapping them around Luhan's waist. He snuggled closer to you, resting his chin on your shoulder…

 

[Luhan POV]

 

Her small hands touched my back and I knew I was forgiven. It was a relief to have her hold me. I had left Chorong after she had confessed, it was enough proof for me that ~~~~ really meant a lot to me.

“~~~~ ah…”

“Hmm?” she mumbled into my chest.

“You mean a lot to me. Don’t forget that okay?”

“I won’t oppa” she said.

 

Although the line was cheesy and I don’t know if she really knew that she meant a lot to me, I said it anyway. I still wanted her to grasp that she really was important to me and not some random girl I found. I held her tighter and inhaled the scent of her hair, the smell of strawberries soothed me as I thought how of how nice it would have been to be with her forever like this. We stood motionless on the balcony for a while, I wasn’t particularly counting but it was long enough for my legs to become stiff.

 

“Come on, I’m sure Hyuna wants to go home now” I said as I pulled away gently, I really didn’t want to but if I didn’t I wouldn’t be able to move afterwards.

 

~~~~ nodded and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. It had been a long time since I dated and I was surprised I was so natural at acting this way around her. I smiled to myself as we both walked back into the lounge room.

 

“You ready now?” Hyuna asked smiling as we stepped back into the lounge room.

~~~~ nodded and looked at Xiumin, he gave me a thumbs up and I winked back.

 

“Let’s go!” Chen yelled out in English.
 

We all gave a slight chuckle as I ruffle dup Chen’s hair. I loved Chen. Always the mood maker, the person that could make everyone smile, it was rare to see him not bouncing off walls and laughing. Lay on the other hand was quiet as he followed us out and locked the door, I could tell there was something on his mind.

 

[Your POV]

 

Luhan had just dropped Hyuna and I off home when my phone rang. I dumped my bag on the ground and rushed to it, kicking off my shoes as I went.

 

“Hello?”

“~~~~ ah?”

“Taeyong oppa?”

“Where have you been, I’ve been trying to call you all night!” he exclaimed as I moved the phone away from my ear slightly.

“Sorry, I was out” I said as I turned and looked at Luhan, he gave me a wink and started walking towards me.

 

I turned away and inhaled deeply when I felt his two strong arms wrap around my waist from behind. I turned and smiled at him as he gave em a cheeky grin, I giggled and then focused my attention back on Taeyong.

 

“Look, I need you to go to Japan and do a photo shoot tomorrow. I was going to do it but it’s my omma’s birthday and she would hate it if I left”

 

“Tomorrow?” I repeated.

 

“Yeah, I’m really sorry. I’ll drop the tickets off tomorrow”

 

BEEP

I pulled the phone away from my ear and stared at it in disbelief. I hadn’t even said no yet. I felt something warm touch my cheek and I looked to the side to see Luhan's lips moving away slowly.

 

“Japan” he said thoughtfully.

“Maybe you could sneak me into your suitcase” he said as rested his chin onto my shoulder.

I giggled as he let go and turned me so I could look at his face.

“I have to go but I’ll see you off at the airport tomorrow. Call me okay?”

“Mmm” I replied with a nod.

 

He smiled and leant down, kissing my forehead. Tonight I was going to sleep well for sure. As I walked Luhan out I noticed Hyuna glaring at him. I gave her a ‘What are you doing’ look and waved to the four boys as they walked out. My eyes focusing on the back of the only figure that could make my knees go weak.

 

“Jerk” Hyuna muttered as I happily skipped towards her.

“What?” I asked stopping right in front of her.

“Your boyfriend, he’s a jerk” she repeated as she crossed her arms across her chest.

“Hyuna ah, what’s wrong with you?”

 

Why was she saying this sort of stuff?

A moment ago she was fine.

 

“Go look at your laptop” she sighed, storming off.

 

I stared after her, confused. The laptop? Again with the laptop, maybe I should just burn it or bash it with a hammer. At least then Hyuna wouldn’t be so upset all the time.

 

“Oh well” I said to myself.

 

I skipped off to my room and flipped open the laptop. I wanted to see what she was talking about. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped open.

 

‘Xi Luhan Has A Girlfriend’

 

I winced, underneath the caption was pictures of Luhan and I. I looked horrible, messy hair, ugly PJs. I hit my forehead with my palm.

 

“Aish”

 

My pyjamas looked so bad next to his perfect figure. I scrolled down to see the comments posted on the topic.

XLLover: Luhan oppa can do so much better!

EXOFan: She’s nothing special.

EXO-LEXOtic: Where is his taste?

 

“What?!” I exclaimed loudly.

 

Stupid Netizens and anitfans! I was probably gong to get rocks thrown at me whenever I went out now. Even better rocks would probably some flying through my window. I was wallowing in my own self pity when a little box popped up on the screen.

 

NEW TOPIC ALERT FOR EXO-M

Click here to view now.

 

Typical Hyuna to subscribe to EXO-M news. I clicked on it to see what other bad stuff they could come up with. My body froze at the two names across the screen.

 

‘Luhan And Chorong’s PDA And House Stop?’

 

Scrolling down was all the evidence I needed. Pictures couldn’t lie, well unless they had been photoshopped. But I was trained, and I knew this pics weren’t photoshopped. I inhaled and swallowed back the lump in my throat. A knock on the door pulled me out of the dark thoughts and I went to answer it.

 

“Lay sshi?”

“Hi… is Hyuna sshi around?” he asked as eh scratched the back of his head.

 

Of course she was here, he had just dropped her off, where would she go at this time. He wasn’t exactly the brightest guy was he?

 

“Umm, yeah hold on” I said with a smile.

“Hyuna ah, it’s Lay sshi” I called out.

 

I gave Lay one last smile before I turned and left. At least my best friend was happy. I dawdled to my room and shut the door, trying my best to block out the happy chatter outside.

 

[Luhan POV] 

[Before Lay’s Visit]

 

“Lay ah, is something wrong?” I asked after we had gotten home.

 

He didn’t answer as he kicked off his shoes and slowly walked to the lounge room. I followed him and pulled him back.

 

“Lay ah”

“I… I think I like Hyuna sshi” he said in a daze.

“What?” I said.

“It’s cause she looked hot today right?” Chen teased as he laid down on the couch.

“Ya! Duck ! Be quiet… you know what you’re right. But there’s something about her. When she came I didn’t like it but when she said she wanted to leave I really wanted to hug her and tell her to stay”

“Maybe you should just ask her out” Chen said.

“Since when were you the expert?” Lay snapped as he sat down next to Chen and shoved him playfully.

“Lay ah, I think for the first time Chen is actually right” I said as I sat down at Chen’s feet.

“Alright… if you say so hyung” I’ll be back” Lay said quickly getting up.

“Don’t come back” Chen yelled as Lay ran out the door.
 

About 5 minutes later the doorbell rang. Lay must have forgotten his keys. I smiled and opened the door.

 

“Lay ah, you’re so for” my mouth dropped open at the figure in front of me.

“It’s me”

 
Chappie upppp!
sorry for not updating for so long ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~;
Author's Note
Author's Note