Sweet Somethings

Sweet Somethings

I walk in the candy store and looked to where I can find the lollipops I have been craving for a week already, they weren't the big swirly kind, just the normal round-shaped ones. I picked 3 different flavors of lollipop and went to the counter with a big smile on my face. The person behind the cash register told me how much I needed to pay for the lollipops and I smiled and gave him the exact amount. 

While he went to get a cute little bag for the lollipops he asked me a question. 
"Hey, aren't you Kim Jaejoong?" 

"Oh uh, yeah. May I ask how'd you know?" I asked the guy and he really looked familiar, does he go to my school? 

"Haha, I know you from my cousin! You know Jung Yunho?" My eyes furrow trying to remember who this Jung Yunho is.

"Jung Yunho? Hmmm.. Oh! Yeah! He's in my homeroom, music and art class." 

"By the way my name's Shim Changmin. It's nice to meet you, Yunho always talks about you so I was getting kinda curious to who you are." 

"Well it's nice to meet you too Changmin." I said as I held out my hand towards him.

"So you like lollipops?" He asked me and I was a bit surprised by the question.

"Well yeah, actually I like sweets." I smiled. We suddenly turned to the door when we heard the ting of the bell. I smiled to Changmin and told him that I needed to go since I need to study for a test on art class.

I slowly walked towards my house and then suddenly thought that, why would Yunho talk about him to his cousin? And how did his cousin know what I looked like? Those questions were quickly forgotten when I put the lollipop inside my mouth. I smiled happily and went inside my house to study. 

----

I hummed TVXQ's Something while going inside my music class and went to my usual seat. That song is so catchy I've been singing it for days now, it actually has become a new favorite of mine. I suddenly stopped humming once I saw a chocolate flavoured lollipop with a note stuck to it on my table.

I put my bag underneath the table and sat down on the chair, I picked up the lollipop and read the note. 

☆You got that something.☆ 

I chuckled when I finished reading, well Kim Jaejoong it looks like you got yourself an admirer. I took the note off the lollipop, took some tape in my bag and taped it at the top of the most recent page I am using in my notebook, I took my ballpen and wrote the date underneath the note, and to finish it off I drew a cute little heart beside it. 

I closed my notebook, opened the lollipop and waited for our professor to arrive. 

As I waited I felt someone sit next to me, oh, it's Yunho. 

"Hi." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Hey, uh mind if I sit here?" 

"Well you're already sitting there, it would be pretty rude to tell you to go away, besides nobody owns the seats here except the school." I bit my lips to prevent from smiling to much. 

"Touche." 

"Ohh french." I said and he chuckled while getting his stuff for class out. 

As he was taking his stuff out I saw one familiar red and white egg called kinder joy, oh no, i love sweets too much. Maybe, he'll let me have it. 

"So are you one of those nerdy, I have to have only one mistake in every test kind of guy?" I asked him.

He put his bag down and looked at me straight in the eye, never knew how handsome Yunho really is, if he has a girlfriend or a boyfriend they are very lucky. He looks really friendly too. And I actually looked at his hands and they were really pretty, I like pretty hands.

"What do you think?" 

"I think, no." He smiled and I saw one of his eyebrow go up. 

"Why is that?" Is it just me or is his face getting closer? 

"Well... It's because, you look really handsome." My eyes got bigger and I felt my cheeks warm up when I saw him smirk. Okay since when have I been this way? Oh no am I sick? I heard Yunho chuckled and he took the kinder joy from his bag and he placed it on my table. I looked at him confused as to why he placed that delicious kinder joy on my table and I resisted to just go and take it. 

"It's yours. I kinda eated a lot and Well see this kinder joy as a token for us meeting and finally talking to each other. And I heard that you like sweets." I laughed and took it and placed it in my bag.

"Heard it somewhere? Or heard it from your cousin Shim Changmin?"

"Yes from my awesome cousin." I laughed again, oh my god he is so adorable and funny.

"You didn't even try to deny it." 

"Why would I?" Yunho smiled at me and I was about to say something when my mind suddenly said that I don't really know why.

"See you don't even know." He smirked and I pushed him a little bit. And that's when our professor came in.

We all settled down and I felt Yunho tap my arm. I looked down and saw a note from him. 

Wanna go for coffee later? My treat. :) 

I looked up and saw the professor was writing on the board. Ugh, we're going to copy everything. I took my ballpen and wrote my reply for Yunho. 

Sure. Do you have free period next? 

I gave the note back to him just in time. The professor looked back and I pretended to write notes in my notebook. After finishing his reply he returned the paper to me.

Lucky~ I have free period next. Haha we can go to the new coffee house here in campus. That okay? 

Haha, Yup! 

We returned to the lesson when we finished the conversation in the paper, wouldn't want to get caught and have the professor read it aloud in front of the whole class.

_•_•_•_•_•

When class was over I stretched my arms up my head and then looked at Yunho who was also stretching the difference is just that Yunho is stretching forward. He then looked at me and asked if I was ready to go. Of course I nodded, I gathered my stuff and went out of the classroom and waited for Yunho to be at the same pace as me. 

While walking I found out that we both have a lot in common, the same groups, games, movies and a lot more, but we did disagree in a lot of things like, I think that the color red is the best color there is and him saying that it's the color green, and then we'll get into this argument, the both of us not backing down. It was refreshing, because sometimes people I just met agree to what I'm saying even if they think otherwise. I don't like it when people pretend to be someone else. It's kinda weird for me. 

"So where do you want to seat?" Yunho asked me as we entered the cafe. 

"Somewhere near the window?" 

"Sure! Oh there! They're about to leave." As we saw two other people stand up and left their table we went to it and asked a waiter to clean the table. 

"So what do you want? Wait let me guess Caramel Macchiato?" 

"Haha how did you know?" 

"Well it's Caramel, and you like sweet things. So yeah it was a good guess." He shrugged his shoulders and I told him to wait so that I can get the money from my wallet. But of course he insisted that he'll treat as what he said in the note, which he showed me for proof. I pout while he just laughs and goes to the counter. 

I waited for him to come back while texting my friend Junsu. Telling him about Yunho and his cousin Changmin, I haven't forgotten about that so I'm going to ask him or maybe I should just let it slide. I bet once I ask him about it he'll just be the smart he is. I bet his cousin is just as a smart as Yunho is. Oh well I guess I'll just let it slide and wait for him to actually tell me. But it's pretty obvious Yunho likes me more than a friend and maybe a person named Kim Jaejoong likes him back hmm. 

"Hey! Here you go! 1 Caramel Macchiato for the gorgeous Kim Jaejoong." He smiled placing the drink in front of me I chuckled and shook my head. He sat down on the other chair infront of me. 

I took a sip and noticed there was something written on my cup. 

Without even knowing, I am chasing after you ;) 

I smiled reading it and then looked at Yunho sipping his drink innocently and looking anywhere but me. 

"Alright, are you the one who gave me the lollipop?" He stopped drinking and looked at me, "Yeah" 

"Is there something inside that kinder joy you gave me?" 

"Well of course the chocolate, and the surprise inside." I look at him suspiciously for a second and then took the kinder joy out of my bag and opened it in half, I put the half with the chocolate on the table, I opened the other half and saw paper with writings on it. 

Cast a spell so that you can only see me 
Without me, you're a heartless HUMANOID 
CATCH ME boy now forget about the stories you didn't want to believe 
I will never say goodbye. 

Go out with me? :)
 

"You sneaky little bastard." I looked at Yunho clearly amused at this. Sweet. This was sweet. And Kim Jaejoong likes sweet things. 

"So?" He looks at me hopefully. 

"So? So..." I took my ballpen in my bag and wrote on the paper. I gave the paper to him and he read it.

You're so interesting like a blockbuster movie ;) haha

And yes I'm willing to go out with you :)


I saw Yunho smile at me and asked me what time he should pick me up. I laugh and told him that if he wants a date it should be on Saturday, and I told him to surprise me again. 

"Okay, but do you want another surprise?" 

"Oh my god there's more?" I asked smiling at him. I smiled so big my cheeks started to hurt. 

He pointed to the half of the kinder joy, the one with the chocolate and asked me to open it. I opened the lid and I find chocolate. 

"Aww, this is so cute thanks!" There is chocolate but the white chocolate is heart shaped st the middle. 

"Got anymore surprises?" I said as I ate some of the chocolate. 

He moves his chair next to me and surprised me with a kiss on the cheeks.

"Surprise! Haha come on let's go, for our next class." He helped me fixed my things and I immediately finished my chocolate because I gave him some, we took our drinks and went towards the exit. He went out first, as he was waiting for me to come out I gave him a surprise of my own. A kiss on the cheeks. I then walked away. 

He looked at me surprised and I turned around. 

"You don't want to be late do you?" He smiled and hurriedky walked to me while wrapping an arm around my neck and we laughed when we almost fell down on the floor.

We continued to walk like that, with his arm draped on my shoulder, and then I spoke. 

"Hey, thanks for the sweets." 

"You're welcome, I'm glad I could give you something sweet." 

"Yeah! Sweet somethings! Haha!"

Maybe a relationship with Yunho won't be so bad after all. Besides, I get my sweet somethings from him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The ones written on the notes ar from somgs lol, I actually don't remember the titles sorry! But most are from TENSE album!

 

Livejournal

Twitter