Chapter 1

My Amazona Princess

 

         I first saw her when we had our JS Promenade. She was wearing a simple purple, 3-inch above the knee cocktail dress and a high-cut tennis shoes. She was driving in her motorcycle and when she took off her helmet, I was her black-curly hair. That time, my heart started to beat so fast. I was mesmerized by her beauty that I can’t take off of my eyes at her.

“El!”

            What the?! Who the hell is that?! Calling me while having my daydream?!

“What?!”-Me

“Woah! Haha. Dude, relax! It’s just me.”-Dongwoo

            He’s Dongwoo, my “bestfriend”. Yeah, unfortunately. Haha. We treated each other as enemies. Well, we are both naughty but sometimes, we get along so much.

“What do you want now?” -_-

“Yah, they said that there will be a dance contest here at school on foundation day.”-

“And?”-

“And? Of course, we will join. Duh! Dude, use your brain please.”

“Yah! Are you here because you want to irritate me?”

“Hehe… A little bit?”

“What the?!...”

            As I stand up to hit him, I saw her walked towards my direction. ( I am now in our bench, having my nap). I froze. I don’t know what to do, because my heart started to beat crazily again.

“Oppa!”

            Did I hear wrong? She called me, oppa? What the?! I can’t believe it. She called me…

“Yah! Krystal! What are you doing here, huh?”

“Oppa! You said that you will treat me today.

            ! ! ! I thought it was me. When I turned around, I saw her cousin, Siwon. So, he’s the one whom she called oppa huh? tsk. Nice El, you got yourself embarrass.

“Did i? oww! Sorry my dongsaeng. Come with me. I’ll treat you then.”

“Jinja? Woah! Let’s go!”

            I saw her run with Siwon. I can say that I am a little bit jealous even though they are relatives. I’m jealous because I can’t talk to her like that or even come near to her.

“So, you still like her huh?”

            Dongwoo whispered at me?! What the? He’s like a mushroom huh? tsk tsk

“Yah! Shut up!”

“Pshh! You’re oblivious! Tsk tsk. Get over it. you know, first love never works.”

“According to whom?”

“According to me. You know, many people said that first love never works. That’s why, you better move on now and find another girl.”

“You don’t know what you are saying Dongwoo”

“Of course I know it. Duh! I’m the no.1 womanizer here in school.”

“Yeah right. Womanizer my .”

“Yah! You’re just insecure because many girls find me attractive. Not like you, you don’t even have a courage to talk to her or ask her.”

            I became silent. Honestly, I was affected by his words. Maybe he was right. I am a coward. I can’t even look at her in the eyes or talk to her.

“Yah! El! Men, I’m just kidding! Don’t take it seriously dude!”

“Who said that I took it seriously huh? psshh.”

“Ok fine. Keep denying as long as you can take”

“Pabo! I told you I didn’t!...”

            I saw him running away from me. Psshh. That boy is really WEIRD.

 

            At the next day, here I am at our basketball court. We will have a “competition” with the EXO-K. Yeah. I say it, a competition. I want to beat the leader of EXO-K, Suho. Well, I am the leader of our basketball team, Infinite. Aside of being HANDSOME AND a good dancer, I am also a GOOD BASKETBALL PLAYER. *awkward smile* (I AM NOT LYING)

            As I was saying, here I am, sitting on the bleachers because after 10-15 minutes, the game will start. While waiting, I saw her pass at me. Still with her AWESOME and HOT LOOK. I felt like all my blood rises up in my face. Woah! Don’t tell me I’m blushing right now. O.o

“Captain, look out!”

“Wha a a…”

            When I looked at the one who shouted which is Sunggyu, BOOM! The ball hit me exactly in my face. Yeah! IN MY FACE

            I felt my head spin a little and I saw her running towards me. What the? Really? Running at me? Woah! I think I nees to thank Sunggyu later for this.

“Hey? Gwaenchana?”

“Yyeah.. I tthink sso”

            ! Why am I stuttering right now? Argh!

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah”

            Krystal smirked at me. I never thought her smirked will give me some Goosebumps.

“Tsk. Next time, don’t stare at me too much”

            After she said that, she left. What the? So it means that she knew that I was looking at her a while ago? O.o Oh no! please tell me that those things that she said was NOT TRUE. I AM REALLY EMBARRASS RIGHT NOW.

“Captain, are you okay?”-Sunggyu

“Yeah, yeah I’m fine. All of you, take a rest first”

“Yes Captain!”

            All of them answered. I AM REALLY EMBARRASS RIGHT NOW. That was the first time that she talked to me, and hell yeah, I am so happy but I didn’t know that it will be that embarrassing. Argh!

            The game started and fortunately for me, I have my focused on the game. (After how many hours)

            As expected, we won! Hahaha! In his eyes! I looked at Suho. His face really looked so pissed! I can tell that he’s really angry right now.

            We went to the nearest restaurant to celebrate. When we were busy in eating, two boys from our opponent team came in. They looked UGLY. They have many bruises in their face. They sit on the table that is two-meter away from us.

“! That girl is really strong. This is so embarrassing you know. We’ve been beaten by a girl! !”-Boy 1

            What the?! Hahaha! Beaten by a girl? Seriously?! Daebak! Haha

“Just shut up Sehun! No one should know that we’ve been beaten by that FROG PRINCESS.”

            So he’s Sehun huh? I heard he’s the maknae of EXO-K.

“Frog Priness? Yah! Kyungsoo, Krystal is very beautiful like a real princess. And besides, she’s prettier than her sister, Jessica”-Sehun

            Kyungsoo? Hmm. That name is so familiar.

“What so beautiful about her?”-Kyungsoo

            Wait… Did they just say Krystal? The sister of Jessica? The sister of the Ice Princess? What the ! What did they do to her? I clenched my fist when I’m about to stand up…

“Yah! ers!!!”

hey! sorry for the very very late update!. hehe :) it's just that I'm busy and sick. so sorry really... ahm. please do comment and subscribe. thank you. :)

and by the way, if you have twitter, please follow me @ddhheenniisshh :) thank you so much guys! :D