First Meeting

Helplessly Falling In Love

 

Chapter One - First Meeting

 

 

"Believe me Suni! Now please go with me." My friend begs me. "Oh God Eunsang, I will go ok? It's better than seeing you begging like this. It's annoying." I replied. She clapped her hands and she picked out the clothes that i'm going to wear today.  "No No No! Not that, It's too revealing. No way!" I shooked my head. "Aigoo. Then wear that!" She pointed out the long skirt and long sleeve polo. I glared at her and I picked my clothes on my own. I wore a skater skirt and a crop top. This way, I feel more comfortable than wearing a backless shirt and a short short that she suggested earlier. 

 

"Now where are you going to take me?" I asked. "Just follow my lead." She smiled. We reached at the cafe shop beside the gym. We took our orders and a seat. "Now what?" I faked smile. "Omo! Look at that guy, The one who's wearing a black shirt. He's so handsome!" She squealed. God, She's so embarassing. Trust me, I also don't know why she became my friend. "Stop it." I whispered. "Hey do you believe in love at first sight?" She suddenly asked. I shooked my head in response. "You know what? You two look good together." I was drinking coffee when suddenly i got choked with what she just said a while ago. "What the hell?" I exclaimed. All the people inside the shop stared at me. I walked out seeing the guy that Eunsang's talking about, laughing at me and I just gave him a weird look. Eunsang ran after me. "Ya! What did just happened?" I shooked my head and walked ahead towards the public restroom to fix myself.

 

"look Suni, i'm sorry." 

"No, It's okay. I just can't believe what you said earlier. Me and that guy?" I laughed. "What's so funny?" She asked. I gave her a 'really?' look. As we got home, I changed my clothes and I plopped myself at the couch. I turned the tv on and watched my favorite show. Suddenly, something popped out of my mind. "Do you believe in love at first sight?" Of course no. After seeing a bunch of movies, No. There's no such thing as that.

 

All my life, I believed in movies and not in fairytales. We live in a movie like reality. Life is a projection and we are the viewers. We are able to see life in this way when we detach from the scenes, from the actors, and from the ending. Life almost has a dream like quality, a sense that this is not real. It is an illusion, a figment of the imagination. In essence what is the difference between the dream world and our so called ‘reality’? Oh god what am I saying, I think i'm hungry. 

 

 


 

 

Chapter one's up! Finally. I hope you enjoyed reading. But for those who got bored, I'm sorry, I'll try my best at the next chapter. Thank you for reading. Again,  I'm Sorry for the grammatical errors, English is not my first language. I'll try to update as soon as possible for you. excuse my greasiness. Thank You! Saranghaeyo Forever. Btw, Is there even such thing as "Saranghae Forever."?? I'm sorry. lol