4

beauty and the beast
"Hyorin-ah. Can you help me to get tiffany's phone number?" Kris asked me. "I have her number"'I answered coldly. "Why are you look so unmood?"'he asked. Why he always know everything. "I'm fine. I'll send her number to you" I said and then send tiffany's number to him via whatsapp. "Thanks. She's really look so interesting" he said. I just keep myself tightly. 
 
 
-15:15PM-
 
"Lets go. Our studio is open already" I said and then kris nodded. We walk together. I feel he's looking at me. "Stop looking at me" I said. "Are that's bothering you?" Kris said while laughing. I just sighed. 
 
-studio-
 
And hell. There's tiffany in F-3. . I sit in the 1 and kris in 2. I know this is his chance. When the film begin, kris accidentally touch tiffany. I'm not focusing at the film. I focusing at my own film. Wow hell yeah. 
 
"I'm sorry" kris apologies. "Its fine. Its not hurt too kekeke" tiffany said slowly. And then they start talking and keep talking. How can I focus to the film if like this. Should I go exit? Oh yeah I should. 
 
I finally stand up and go to the exit door. I saw kris looking at me from distance. I just keep walking to outside the cinema. When I was about to go, someone grab my hand
 
"What's wrong with you?!" Kris yelled. "Why don't you stay with tiffany there? I already watch the movie" I lied. "You know what? I still thinking about my best friend than a girl I like. Because if best friend, I know you won't go anywhere too. If tiffany? She maybe already have a guy that she like" kris explain. "Oh there tiffany" I said while look at kris' back. "Kris. Where're you going? The movie is not finish yet" tiffany asked while looking at me with that face like judging me, actually. 
 
"I'm gonna go to salon for accompany her" kris said while look at me. "What? For what you accompany her while you doesn't have nothing to do! Just lets go to the studio again" tiffany said. "Kris, you should go. I'll go alone" I said. "Kris come closer to me in front of tiffany. "Take care. I'll be there" he said slowly and kiss my forehead. 
 
 
"What's that?" I said. "A kiss" kris said while laugh. "I'll go" I said. Kris nodded and then they entered the studio. 
 
I sit in a bar and keep drinking many drinks. I wait for him about 3 hours. I walk to the vip room that I've ordered. 
 
 
When I finished changing my clothes, I grab the blanket and sleep for a while. 
 
 
 
I wake up...
And...
Saw....
Kris....
Is....
Sleep....
Beside....
Me.....
Shirtless. 
 
And then I look at myself. I just left with my vs bra and my ombre pants. What? "Kris. What did you do when I'm sleep?!" I yelled when he open his eyes. "I didn't do anything!" He said and checking himself. "The ?!" He added when he know that he's shirtless. 
 
 
-flashback-
 
Tiffany's pov
 
When the film is finished, kris said that he wanted go to the bar by himself. I just nodded and following him secretly. 
 
I saw he's changing his clothes when he want to the bed. When he's laying down, I see there's hyorin! . I wait till the two little kiddos is sleep and then I open the door slowly. I ing kris' clothes and left it in hyorin's arm and I open hyorin's clothes fastly so she can't feel it. I think they'll keep fighting. 
 
-flashback end-
 
Back to hyorin pov
 
"What? Me?!" I start raising my note. "I see your hand is on my " he yelled. "I even sleep alone when I was about to wait for you" I said. Kris just look at me. He step his feet closer to me. "Keep quite" he whispered. My legs is shaking so much. He start grabbing my waist slowly and leaning a little. He kissing my neck while smelling my scent. "Its all tiffany. Tiffany do this" he added. I can feel he's smirking. "I think this is your own perfume smell" he said with his deep voice when he found my spot. "K-kris... Stopp" I said with a little moan. "I love you" he said and fastly kiss my lips softly before I say something. He pull me closer again till our body is really do not have any distance. I accidentally hug him. He let go of me and look at me that stay still in his chest
 
 
"I thought that you're inlove with tiffany" I said. "No. I don't" he said. "I really wanted to confess to you from the first we met. And this is the ending" I said. "That's why you exited the film? Hmm?" He tease me. I just glare at him. 
 
 

-2 years later- "Oh god hyorin!! I thought you'll be with kai. You're really unexpected!" Rami said. "Really? I just thought like that too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ" I said. "I'll definitely come tomorrow. You already prepare everything?" She asked. I nodded. She say good bye to me and then she leaving. -7:00PM- "Hyorin-ah" kris called. I look at him. He smiles sweetly in front of me. "You really not forcing yourself, right?" He asked. "Of course no. I really in love with you with no reason" I said while cupping his face. He kiss me. "Okay. I should go first. See ya at the precious place" he said and then I nodded. "Hyorin-ah! Ready?" Rami asked. "Yes!!" I said and walk towards my dad. "You look so beautiful, dear" he said. "Thankyou dad" I said. We walk to the hall and then we start the wedding event. -finished- "Congratulation for the wedding!!!" Exo said. We just nodded. "You two should build a good family. I'll be a perfect uncle" kai said. We laughs. We keep talking and chit chatting with the others. Finally, we live happily ever after.

 

 -end-

 

 I'M SORRY GUYS IF THIS TOO SHORT. I JUST REALLY DON'T GET INTO THE STORY. I'M SO SO SORRY. I'LL MAKE ANOTHER THAT I WILL DO MY BEST. PLEASE KEEP SUPPORT ME;-;