2

beauty and the beast

its already evening. time really flew fast. I feel like I won't leave here alone. he must be go with his friends. "its already evening. we should go home" kris said. "yup. you go first?" I asked. "nope. I'd would like to wait you go first" he said while smiling. he really kind. "krisge!" I heard tao walking towards us. "this is.. ah hyorin-ssi?" tao said. I nodded. "we should go to suho's cafe. you want go now?" tao asked to kris. "hyorin-ah. you want to join us?" kris asked. "eh? no. I even don't know about y'all. I feel bad" I said. "no. Just join us. it'll be fun" tao said. "should I?" I said. "yes" kris said. "okay then. Its all your words" I said while giggling. "lets go" kris said. "I don't know where it is" I said. "just go by my car" kris said. "what about mine?" I asked. "my driver will drive it to your house. give me your address" kris said and then I give him my address and my key. 

 

I walk to kris' car and get into it. "are you sure i'm okay join y'all?" I asked again to make sure. "of course" he said. When we're arrived, Everyone looking at me. "So, this is hyorin. The girl we talked about last night" kris said. "What? Me?" I asked. "Ah. I knew it. I just really want to know you. Many girls in the university doesn't like you. Do you know what's the reason?" Suho said. I sit in front of suho. "No. I won't even hear it" I said. 

 
"You're younger than us, huh?" Luhan asked. I nodded lightly. 
 
 
"All the girls talking and gossiping about you because they're really envy with your age—because they're pretty old and they envy of your body posture with your wavy ombre hairstyle, your beautifulness and everything. So they always judge you all the time. I just wanna give you some advice. You should keep your chin up and never give up. You keep your emotional inside because they will tired day by day. Don't ever open your weakness in front of them. And why you never greet us before?" Suho said.
 
"Why should I?" I asked back. "She just think that we're full of cold guy and never being good to anyone" kris answered. "You know it" I said. "You believe the girls?" Tao said. "Yeah. Before. But now I think I don't believe them again" I said while rolled my eyes. "You even shouldn't believe them from the start because we'll be nice to you in front of everyone" kai said while smirking. "No no no. You don't have to do that" I answered. "We will" sehun commented. "I'll go now" I said and go outside. 
 
 
Kris pov
 
"Don't worry. She even didn't bring her car to here" I said. "What? She with you before?" Suho said while laughing. I nodded
 
-5minutes later-
 
I saw hyorin walk towards us again with her poker face. "What?" I asked. "You. Jerk" she answered. The others start to laugh. "Let me go home" she said. "I'm so tired" I said. "Fake" she said annoyingly. "Okay guys. I should drive this girl home safely. I'll be back" I said and then I grab hyorin's hand. 
 
 
"You live near here?" I asked. "Yup" she answered. "Can I play there for a sec?" I asked. "Just come play here and go call your members since I'm living alone in this ing huge house. I cannot—" she said. "Really? I can play in your house?" I asked for sure. She nodding her head. I chuckled. 
 
 
 
"Lets go. This is your house" I try to wake up her. She open her eyes slowly. I feel like I'm seeing an angel on my car. She's so— "thankyou so much, kris" she said. "Anytime. No goodbye kisses?" I said. "You—" I cut her words with a kiss on her forehead. She froze there looking at me. "Bye" I said and wave to her
 
 
Hyorin pov
 
Wait what— I JUST GOT KRIS' KISSES DAMN DAMN DAMN. "I should forget it...." I mumbled to myself. I go take a bath and then change to my pajamas. I open my laptop and open my twitter. “This is the best day ever.... Actually the ing best” I updated. “Don't be so happy because of that kiss” kris quote tweet my update. I laugh and we keep reply each other again and again until I fall a sleep.