Oops...Jealousy explosion

Love Birds (BaekU couple)

~Lunch time~

Baekhyun's POV

"Welcome to our class, I am IU and hope we can be friends!" Jieun says to those new kids.

"Hi! We are......" When he is gonna say that..." Sungyeol ssi, Woohyun ssi and L ssi. you guys just introduce yourselves." She says.

"Jieun ah, we have to go!" i said hurrying her.

"Sorry, guys, have to go, please enjoy your lunch time!" She says and i pull her away quickly."

When we are walking outside, i talk to Jieun while holding her hands tight," Jieun ah, dont get close to that L guy, i feel he is using some dirty glares at you."

"Don't talk like that Baeky, or you wanna say you are jealous when i am talking to them?! Dont worry, i am just being friendly to our new classmates! And you know what? You are the only one who will always be in my heart." She says and do aegyos at me, i cant stand this as she is really cute.

"Aigoo, Jieun, i am not jealous, i am just telling you to be careful..." We chat as we reach the rooftop and sit with our friends. Jieun hands me the lunch box and i am backhuging her, i enjoy Jieun's lunchboxes as it is really delicious.

" Can you two stop backhuging! Is it that hard for you two to seperate even a second?!" Kai teases while act while act backhuging Sehun too.

"Well, these are sweet things that single men wont get to enjoy and feel, hahahahaha......" i say while giving a peek on Jieun's cheek.

"Awwwwww,,, too cheesy......" they all echoed and getting goosebumps.

Woohyun's POV

It is now lunch time and we are done buying food. So far i like this school, same as the other six. We decided to go to the rooftop as we use to go to the rooftop in our previous school.

We arrive he rooftop and we hear people laughing and chatting.

"Awwwww...too cheesy......" We hear peple echoed and we open the door, we see the guys in our class and we walk to say hi to them.

"oh, hey guys, we dont know you guys also hang out on the rooftop too!"Sungyeol says.

"Hi, wanna enjoy enjoy your lunch we us? I am D.O. also in your class."

We accept his invitation and we join in the circle, sitting on the floor too. 

"Would you guys like to introduce yourself? As we just know 3 of you." Kai says.

"We are actually brothers and this is Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungkyu, Sungjong."

"nice to meet you guys! We are Kai, D.O., Jonghyun, Key, Baekhyun and IU."Sehun nicely introduce all of them to us.

"ummm...... i am curious about something, why a girl can attend a boys school?"Sungjong asks.

Myungsoo's POV

Good job, Sungjong, you ask a question that every of us want to ask.

"ummm...thats a long story and it is hard to explain it to you guys... Actually, Jieun is my engaged wife and my mum wants us to always be together so... Jieun comes to our school." Baekhyun answers as we all give a understand face.

"Wow, it is so dramatic, i thought engagement will only appears on drama and books only! It is also rare to engage to someone how you love, just like you two!!"Hoya says and make Baekhyun and IU blushes.

I look at IU and she is blushing madly, she is so cute which is just my type. I smirk as i look at her and she also catches a glimpse of me. Then i see Baekhyun glares at me with like a feeling of "dont freak'in touch her and get away from her".

He hugs even much tighter and makes IU says" Baeky ah....too...tight...i...can hardly...breath..."

"Oops, sorry Jieun" He looses a bit and IU just lays down on him. 

"Guys, how about we go to a place to celebrate the coming of the new student?" Key suggests.

"Great idea, how about the newly opened waterpark? I get a bunch of tickets from my dad's client." Jonghyun says.

"yeah, i love waterpark, let's go there! And IU, you should also invite Jiyeon and Luna." D.O. says while like giving me signals.

"of course i will."IU says while giggling. Gosh, she is just like god when she smiles.

Baekhyun's POV

Well, it is not a great idea... if we are going to a waterpark, that means we are wearing swimming suit! I dont want others to see Jieun wearing swimming especially that L, I can tell that he is interested in my Jieun. But she seems t be happy about the waterpark thing, i cant refuse her from coming so...what i can do is to protect her from all those wolves.

------

hi guys

did you enjoy this update?

if you did, make sure to subscribe the story and make a comment down below to tell me some of your opinions and ideas.

luv ya<3