Meet your future husband❤️

Love Birds (BaekU couple)

 IU's POV

beep...beep...beep... my alarm rings."time to school honey!! Please get up and prepare yourself!" My mum yelled from downstairs. "Okay! Just give me five minutes" I said. I went to the bathroom and comb my hair, brush my teeth.... Well, just things that everyone does everyday. 

i went downstairs and saw my mum preparing the breakfast, my dad is reading the news paper. "Morning dad, mum." 

"Morning sweetie❤️ oh, I almost forget, but just to tell you that you should be home earlier today cuz I want you to meet someone." My mum said excitedly.

'I wonder who the person is, is he or she just my mum's friend?' I thought deeply.

my dad suddenly said, " Jieun ah, don't just stare at the spot, start eating and get to school."

after I finish my breakfast, I ride my bicycle to school which only takes me 7 minutes.

at the school gate, I see my friend, Jiyeon waiting for me and waving at me.

"Jieun ah, annyeong!"

"yeon ah, have you prepared for the test today?"

she looks at me for 3 seconds and stars to freak out, "oh my gosh!!! I forget to study againㅜㅜ Jieun ah, can help me for a quick revise?"

not to give myself a compliment but, I think I can really be a great tutor. I always helps this girl to have a quick revise as she always forgets to study. And she can get a passing score after getting help from me.

we have been friends since elementary school, so we just know each other the best and always stick together

after school🏫🏫

"yeon ah, sorry that I need to rush back home since my mum wants me to meet someone."

"it's ok, see you next week:) don't forget we need to go to the mall on Sunday for some shopping❤️"

We both say byes and I ride my bicycle to rush back home.

when I enter the door, I say three unfamiliar pairs of shoes, I guess the guests have arrived already.

at the living room, I saw the three guests are sitting on the couch and chatting with my parents. I walk forward to great my mum and she turns around." Oh, Jieun ah, welcome home! And please greet my friend, Mrs. And Mr Byun, also their son, Baekhyun."

"good evening, mrs. and mr. Byun, and also Baekhyun shi."

"oh, what a cute and nice girl! No need to be so formal, and I am sure you know that you will be engaged with Baekhyun, right?" Mrs. Byun said.

while I was frozen there, Baekhyun shi turned around and feeling shock.

"It's you!!""it's you!!" We both surprised.

------

hiiiiiii

this is my first chapter for the story

i just finished all my exams so I have a lot more time for this story❤️

Please don't forget to subscribe and leave your comment down below about how you feel about ny first story.

but probably it has only a few sad scene in the story since I hate sad scene, I love happy endings a lot.

and plz forgive my bad writing skillsㅜㅜ

almost forget, thank you guys for the support!!!