☆ Final ☆

Hangout
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Baby ~ " Sehun call his boyfriend who was busy playing games..

" Hmm ~ " Luhan answer without looking at his boyfriend..

" Yahh ~! Look at me " Sehun now was looking at his cute luhannie..

" Later.. I was busy now "  Luhan still not looking at Sehun

Sehun who was getting frusted get up from where he was sitting and walk toward his luhannie..

He grab Luhan's cellphone making the latter whine..

" Yahhh ~~~~!! Give back my phoneee " Luhan was pouting and whinning..

" No ! This is the punishment because you are not paying attention toward me , I will give back your cellphone if you agree to go out with me today " Sehun smirk at his word..

" What the.. Noo ~~ I don't feel like hangout today.. Please give back my phone.. Pweaseeee ~~~ " Luhan try to use his unfamous puppy eyes that he know can make Sehun melt..

" No ! No ! Go out with me first " Sehun look away..

" Aishh.. Pleaseeeeeee.. Give back .. " Luhan try to persude him again..

" When I said no , its mean no.. " after said that Sehun pretend to walk away but was stop by a warm hug..

"Aigoo..Okay..okay.. But please give back my phone " Luhan still hugging his boyfriend

" Promise me first.. " Sehun broke the hug and look at Luhan..

" I promise.. " Luhan gave his cute smile making Sehun melt..

" Okay then.. Here your cellphone.. I want you to get ready now because we gonna hangout today ~ " Sehun push Luhan away..

" Ne ~ Ne ~ " Luhan walk toward his room and get ready..

 

 

1 hour later

The Hunhan couple now was walking at the amusement park while holding hands and laughing happily..

" Can we have an ice cream ? " Luhan ask cutely

" Of course.. Why not.. " Sehun smile at his boyfriend..

" Yeayy !! " Luhan quickly run toward ice cream stall while pulling Sehun along.. 

" Aigoo ~~ Slow down baby.. " Sehun was pull along..

When the Hunhan finally reached the stall , Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter